IOI EXPERTS GTFIH. Is a girl saying "i dont remember you being so tall" an ioi? What are some obvious ioi's?

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

colorfrauded gymcelled ginger with good jaw
Also hear them moving their hair behind their ears is an IOI. Is this true? I feel like a lot of the time their hair actually gets in the way. Any IOI experts? What are some obvious IOI's that may not be noticed unless blackpilled?

No it’s not

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: loromate, hebbewem and Unmoggablegingercel
in a less aspie reality

"i dont remember you being so tall" -whore

"i dont remember you being so cute" - OP

"hehehe can i sukie sukie" -whore

"sure cunt on ur knees" - OP

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, Catawampus, stuckneworleans and 5 others
in a less aspie reality

your brain mogs mine to the moon. So aspie i never would dream of coming up with saying something like that

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fear, CopingHard, stuckneworleans and 4 others
Take off the lifts, you got caught red-handed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Michael Myers, Ruby and 16 others
In the words of FACEandLMS

" Has she made it easy for you to have sexual advances toward her "

If a girl liked you, you wouldnt need an online forum to tell you so

ASPIE " Is muh girl inerested? " 101

> Girl smiles and giggles with you constantly, maintains eye contact with you, is very agreeable and acts very interested in everything you say, talks way more than you, ask for your phone number, texts you first, says you two should hang out sometime, never rejects physical/sexual advances, never rejects a date or if she is legit " too busy " offers another date/ time

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Usum, LowTierNormie and 17 others

> Girl smiles and giggles with you constantly, maintains eye contact with you, is very agreeable and acts very interested in everything you say, talks way more than you, ask for your phone number, texts you first, says you two should hang out sometime, never rejects physical/sexual advances, never rejects a date or if she is legit " too busy " offers another date/ time
thanks for this BTW. Thanks for calling out my aspieness

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Nothing more obvious than locking eye contact (even more with smile), hair twister and try get as close as possible when they know you are around

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Unmoggablegingercel
If they remember anything about you it's a good sign. I went on a date with a girl who I'm not sure even knew what my name is.

So her complimenting your height is an ioi, especially since height is a turn on for foids

• +1
Reactions: je3oe

> Girl smiles and giggles with you constantly, maintains eye contact with you, is very agreeable and acts very interested in everything you say, talks way more than you, ask for your phone number, texts you first, says you two should hang out sometime,

SHIT THIS HAS HAPPENED WORD FOR WORD LAST WEEK SHE ASKED ME TO COME HAVE COFFEE AND I SAID I COULDN'T BE BOTHERED IT IS TOO FAR, SCREW YOU BRO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Usum, je3oe and Patient A
SHIT THIS HAS HAPPENED WORD FOR WORD LAST WEEK SHE ASKED ME TO COME HAVE COFFEE AND I SAID I COULDN'T BE BOTHERED IT IS TOO FAR, SCREW YOU BRO
she asked you to come have coffee and you said no. what else is come have coffee supposed to mean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, je3oe, Patient A and 1 other person
she asked you to come have coffee and you said no. what else is come have coffee supposed to mean
I thought it meant to have coffee and i don't drink coffee so i reflexively refused plus she is attractive so i thought she was just trying to be NT with me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MewingJBP and je3oe
you have to be extremely blue pilled to not pick up on that bro. like primal gorilla IQ. just ask her now next time you're around. She'll agree.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Usum, je3oe and 3 others
She has low interest meaning you kinda have to simp and work your way up to her cooch. If I were you I’d keep looksmaxxing. Low interest is trash and you’re the prize especially after looksmaxxing. You deserve a bitch that’s ready to suck you off if you put in the work to ascend

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
P in V is the only IOI

I remembered I saw one of my friends sister after not seeing her for a while and she said the exact same thing to me... meanwhile she was still taller than me. :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
iois is more of a belly feeling sort of thing. like you just notice if a girl is attracted to you or not. if you have to ask on a forum its likely that she is not tho.

many girls give "iois" to guys they are not interested in

• +1
i've been told that lol but i wear insoles haha
"oh man you seem taller/grew" bitches from high school are telling me

iois is more of a belly feeling sort of thing. like you just notice if a girl is attracted to you or not. if you have to ask on a forum its likely that she is not tho.

many girls give "iois" to guys they are not interested in

This.
Many women will lowkey flirt with guys whom they have no intentions of fucking. It boosts their egos and makes them feel desirable.

When I was younger, behavior like that would confuse me, and I'd misinterpret/obsess over it. It's just a product of low self-esteem. Nowdays, I just flirt back and don't give much credence to it, unless a woman is making it painfully obvious that she want's the D.

• +1
Also hear them moving their hair behind their ears is an IOI. Is this true? I feel like a lot of the time their hair actually gets in the way. Any IOI experts? What are some obvious IOI's that may not be noticed unless blackpilled?
let's say you're in the right side of her, if she moves her hair behind her ear on that side it's a big IOI. Showing neck=vulnerability

OP asked for IOI experts, not autism experts
giphy.gif

in a less aspie reality

and then he woke up

JFL if you think every girl is super confident and makes the first move on every guy she’s interested in...
this is ridiculous, I agree with smiling and also giggling at nothing and asks about you but I’ve never known a foid to be as forward as that not to anyone chadlite normie or otherwise

As to answer OP’s question there is a very sexual feeling “in the air” when a woman is attracted to you. They are magnetically drawn to you, copying body language legs pointing to you (sometimes)

Last edited:
Elaborate
To remind themselves of their value after they lead the guy on and reject him after. I've seen some girls do this to normies lmfao

Did grandma finally give you an ioi JFL

To remind themselves of their value after they lead the guy on and reject him after. I've seen some girls do this to normies lmfao
So you mean at school and/or at a workplace.