IOI / got approached, whole day is ruined

czero23

czero23

schadenfreude enthusiast
Last time i got a "genuine" IOI it was from a fat autistic retarded girl. it ruined me mentally, I FINALLY got over the disrespect about 3 weeks ago and today i was biking around absolutely enjoying the sun & the wind, popped 60mg of Vyvanse, I was feeling FANTASTIC but then some fucking loser faggot gay guy approached me.

i told the guy to fuck off and its been 15 minutes since I got home. I just popped another 60mg vyvanse to help me get my mind off of it, so fucking angry and disgusted. ruined my whole day, its ruined my whole week. gonna go punch my wall a few more times to get the anger out, can't deal with this shit no more

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7, JustCallMeKash, jinnu and 6 others
I haven't even got that in all my years of life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, maxxmclooks and MoggerGaston
bragtopic

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
speedcel:smonk:

• Love it
where do you guys predict these tales are coming from?

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, cannotbeasked, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
bragtopic
im running on 120mg of vyvanse buddy im fully motivated and not willing to take any disrespect Ill pray for your downfall Im gonna do it right now I want you to actively be conscious of the fact that somewhere in the world there is a man praying for your destruction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and MoggerGaston
im running on 120mg of vyvanse buddy im fully motivated and not willing to take any disrespect Ill pray for your downfall Im gonna do it right now I want you to actively be conscious of the fact that somewhere in the world there is a man praying for your destruction
you better pray to gandy, else its over for you buddyboyo

• Woah
you better pray to gandy, else its over for you buddyboyo
i run through a 4-cycle, 5-minute prayer rotation I pray to a different deity every cycle to increase the probability of the downfall actually occurring, you're running on thin ice pal

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and MoggerGaston
i run through a 4-cycle, 5-minute prayer rotation I pray to a different deity every cycle to increase the probability of the downfall actually occurring, you're running on thin ice pal
520px-Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage_HD.jpg

dont forget to pray to the flying spaghetti monster

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and czero23
When you looksmax TOO much that even guys start approaching you...

It never began if you get approached by faggots, call it a day.

• Hmm...