Ipdcels GTFIH

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
So having a shit ipd is either having an es ratio less than 0.4 or having eye spacing where the gap between both eyes is less than the eyes length.

However it turns out there is a surgery to increase the ipd. YES!

Now don't get your hope up too heigh. You may very well not even get the surgery. We need to find a blackpilled surgeon for this but that's mega lifefuel for you IPDcels

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 5891
Orbital Box Osteotomy?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Orbital Box Osteotomy?
Think so. I thought I had shit ipd so I had autistic search spree the other day. Turns out it was just the BDD but found this useful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, PubertyMaxxer, Incoming and 1 other person
please dont tell orbital boxed osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Just cut your skull in half theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhatToDo, inceletto, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
wtf bro

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Low ipd can be frauded with curtains hairstyle. No surgeon will ever perform orbital box osteotomy on anyone here unless deformed

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, PubertyMaxxer, inceletto and 2 others
Someone measure this Kebab shop owners ipd and say whether it's fixable rofl

IMG 20200606 150008

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player, Deleted member 5583 and Lev Peshkov
Low ipd can be frauded with curtains hairstyle. No surgeon will ever perform orbital box osteotomy on anyone here unless deformed
Ik but a) it's possible b) if we find a blackpilled surgeon then it may happen

Mine looks extreme when my eyebrows aren't cleaned bruh.

Jfl at stupidass niggas here
Dr douglas sinn will perfom literally any surgery but you need loads of $$$$$
Thats the fucking problem stupid it cost like 60k y'all act its for free jfl
Dr sinn will even do lefort 3 for aesthetic reasons

But hurry up if you have 60k cause he past age of 70 so he might die untill u have the money lol

60-63mm
depends on country too

Probably why I come off cute when my face is leaned down. It's the cock eyed look. Never be anything else other than normie with this positioning. Lazy eyelid just accentuates the problem, JFL

Last edited:
Thats the fucking problem stupid it cost like 60k

And lazy eyelid surgery is like 30k on its own lmao. So that's 90k to fix my eye area lmao

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
Thats the fucking problem stupid it cost like 60k y'all act its for free jfl
Dr sinn will even do lefort 3 for aesthetic reasons

But hurry up if you have 60k cause he past age of 70 so he might die untill u have the money lol

False, he's a conservative doc and all of the so called "blackpilled cases" that psl cherrypicks were borderline syndrome patients

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6908
Probably why I come off cute when my face is lean faced . It's the cock eyed look. Never be anything else other than normie with this positioning. Lazy eyelid just accentuates the problem, JFL
your problem is your midface. its 58.85mm in length while your ipd is 57mm. lazy eye nct just makes it look worse too. try frauding with curtains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Lev Peshkov
False, he's a conservative doc and all of the so called "blackpilled cases" that psl cherrypicks were borderline syndrome patients
Someone on jawsurgeryforum did lefort 3 with him and wasnt deformed. His name was earl or smth he also asked him if he do orbital box for aesthetic reasons. He said he can do that also and also risks will be minimal

Tyler Maher for example only has 57mm IPD too but his midafce is only 49mm which makes him look human
Ab3ec tylermaherforopenlabbylucacampri1

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 6908
your problem is your midface. its 58.85mm in length while your ipd is 57mm. lazy eye nct just makes it look worse too. try frauding with curtains

Someone in a rating thread said the midface was compact ROFL

Or are you talking mid face relative to IPD?

Hair is currently fucked coz of no hairdressers being open. Same with eyebrows. Post a picture of the style of curtains you are referring too

Someone in a rating thread said the midface was compact ROFL

Or are you talking mid face relative to IPD?

Hair is currently fucked coz of no hairdressers being open. Same with eyebrows. Post a picture of the style of curtains you are referring too
Your midface isnt compact. Its 59mm in lenght while your ipd is only 57mm

This is the curtains im referring to
Curtains 18 top 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Dudes my es ratio and fwhr is good but my midface ratio is lighlry u ideal. I have high brows prolly that?

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Jfl at this
Many cant pull that shit my hair is retarded it grows like fucking grass

IMG 20200606 134747

Still getting the same midface ratio measurements with the camera at a distance and no possible distortion?

now your ipd is 55mm and your midface 52mm, but your tilting your head up so thats prob why

Don't they say you have to be like 5-6 feet away from lens for it to be remotely close to how you really look?

Don't they say you have to be like 5-6 feet away from lens for it to be remotely close to how you really look?
yes but dont tilt your head up

• +1
Think so. I thought I had shit ipd so I had autistic search spree the other day. Turns out it was just the BDD but found this useful
Man most of your improvement ideas like science fiction these lefort 3 orbital box only can be performed deformed guys no surgeon will take a risk upon you
Can they fix me looking like a lesbian feminist protester?

View attachment 447400
Yeaaa we have best surgeons over europe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Man most of your improvement ideas like science fiction these lefort 3 orbital box only can be performed deformed guys no surgeon will take a risk upon you

Yeaaa we have best surgeons over europe
I don't need the box osteotomy omaob

• Love it
Reactions: inceletto
Still quite high man. I weigh like 85-86kg and 5'8. Was in the late 90s only 3 months back tho.
You'll look pretty damn good lean according to that picture you sent before. I'm a bloated mofo need to leanmax too my love handles are killing me

• JFL
You'll look pretty damn good lean according to that picture you sent before. I'm a bloated mofo need to leanmax too my love handles are killing me

It's harder for us below 5,10 fucks. They are saying July for gyms.
and making his midface seem shorter i think

Go again. No point trying to fraud when it comes to Blackpill

IMG 20200606 185259

Last edited: