Ipdcels GTFIH

How? Logically it should be easier

No, it is logically easier for us to look muscular, but not logically easier for us to look lean.

Someone on jawsurgeryforum did lefort 3 with him and wasnt deformed. His name was earl or smth he also asked him if he do orbital box for aesthetic reasons. He said he can do that also and also risks will be minimal

It was a modified lefort 3, which is completely different and Earl was much closer to deformed than almost everyone here. The OBO quotes are for people with significantly bad IPDs, not something within a little deviation of ideal.

It's harder for us below 5,10 fucks. They are saying July for gyms.

Go again. No point trying to fraud when it comes to Blackpill

View attachment 447406
Btw this is you with higher ipd
AirBrush 20200606154851

Do you see how it's so difficult to rate or evaluate a normie's looks in photos?
No its just that ipd makes no real difference to someones appearence unless someones ipd is to extremes

U can't measure distances on the face if you dont know the scale lol. only ratios
Yes you can
its called the iris method
human iris width is 11.77mm.
Ive done this maybe even hundreds of times. Even on myself and it is accurate.

Yes you can
its called the iris method
human iris width is 11.77mm.
Ive done this maybe even hundreds of times. Even on myself and it is accurate.
I'm sure iris width cant be exactly constant across everybody

I'm sure iris width cant be exactly constant across everybody
Well youre wrong. normally, variation in healthy adult iris size is minimal. That is why this method is pretty accurate most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
If you’re fine with the possibility of cerebrospinal fluid leak, brain damage, blindness, and permanent nerve damage, then it will ascend you

• +1
Reactions: Incoming