iPhone pill ruined me

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Banned
Most brutal pill of all time as a zoomer, I'm ashamed of having a shitty Chinese phone at 17, this is why I haven't snapchatmaxxed, or downloaded any app like Wizz or Yubo. Hopefully I'll afford an Iphone after wageslaving

@try2beme @cytoplasm @ElTruecel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 48689, TechnoBoss and 5 others
chinese phone better than having iphone 7-8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, try2beme and sportsmogger
Chad slays with a Nokia flip phone lel at ur existence

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and sportsmogger
Are you ethnic? White people don't care about this. Most of Europe, and Half the U.S uses androids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Heinrich Schmidt and sportsmogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Heinrich Schmidt, ineonx and 2 others
Chad slays with a Nokia flip phone lel at ur existence
Literally could be used for any theory

Example: "Bad diet is worse for you"

"CHAD HAS BAD DIET AND SLAYS!!!"

"Bad teeth are worse for you"

"CHAD HAS BAD TEETH AND SLAYS"

GTFO my thread, you've angered me :rage:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Mastermind, Samsepioler and 1 other person
Most brutal pill of all time as a zoomer, I'm ashamed of having a shitty Chinese phone at 17
You better start talking to me with respect young man

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Samsepioler and sportsmogger
Are you ethnic? White people don't care about this. Most of Europe, and Half the U.S uses androids.
All of America uses Iphones, quit coping with your Android

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Dont get a iphone with a home button 2 girls made fun of me for this for a really long time

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, shabby890, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Same bro I feel you, I have a shitty 50$ xiaomi phone it's pure shit and have no other device

IMG 1082

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Dont get a iphone with a home button 2 girls made fun of me for this for a really long time
They don’t make them anymore

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
It's actually insane how much phone matters for JB's, if you have a shitty samsung or iPhone with home button, you'll be clowned

• +1
All of America uses Iphones, quit coping with your Android
Non-whites aren't Americans though? The white mans phone has always been the android. This mutt nation has been compromised.

Notice how in Europe the least white subhuman nations who were all living in Mud Huts longer than everyone else or have mad amount of ethnic immigrants are Iphone users but 95% of everyone else isn't:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, try2beme and sportsmogger
It's actually insane how much phone matters for JB's, if you have a shitty samsung or iPhone with home button, you'll be clowned
They automatically know ur poor i think

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and sportsmogger
Non-whites aren't Americans though? The white mans phone has always been the android. This mutt nation has been compromised.

Notice how in Europe the least white subhuman nations who were all living in Mud Huts longer than everyone else or have mad amount of ethnic immigrants are Iphone users but 95% of everyone else isn't:
View attachment 2760755
@try2beme I'm sure Germany uses Iphone more, same with France but notice how the richer countries like Sweden, Norway, Iceland and the UK use IOS, no one cares about fucking Montenegro

• +1

View attachment 2760755
Americans are americans, nothing is gonna change and dna certainly is irrelevant to anything

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I've noticed that this is mostly an American issue (and some very American-influenced countries i.e. UK, Germany, South Korea, etc.), apart from that, the rest of the world doesn't give a fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and sportsmogger
Americans are americans, nothing is gonna change and dna certainly is irrelevant to anything
Bro claimed White people in America are the only Americans

• JFL
I've noticed that this is mostly an American issue (and some very American-influenced countries i.e. UK, Germany, South Korea, etc.), apart from that, the rest of the world doesn't give a fuck.
Uk, Usa Canada Nz Australia are the only countries that matter anyway

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and sportsmogger
Aka the countries that only matter tbh, its the norm to have Androids in those countries but it'd be halo to have an Iphone I bet, and in countries like Germany, UK, Sweden, its the bare minimum to have an Iphone.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
how many pills r ruining you nigga? what's next 'the wireless router pill ruined me'

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and yeeyeeslayer
When deathniccs are the ones exclusively talking about Iphones as a status symbol same as how they talk about Nike shoes Jordans or whatever other niggerbabble like chains and shit, then we clearly can see a genetic issue behind the non-existent phone issue.

It always has been a race (genetic) issue. The inferiors obsess over the inferior expensive product (aka apple products), while the superiors (typically whites and asians) are above it and use the better product and usually don't even know the inferiors view them as lesser for using a better phone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and try2beme
@try2beme I'm sure Germany uses Iphone more, same with France but notice how the richer countries like Sweden, Norway, Iceland and the UK use IOS, no one cares about fucking Montenegro
Maybe the African immigrants, but the data shows otherwise, since all of Europe is still mostly white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and sportsmogger
When deathniccs are the ones exclusively talking about Iphones as a status symbol same as how they talk about Nike shoes Jordans or whatever other niggerbabble like chains and shit, then we clearly can see a genetic issue behind the non-existent phone issue.

It always has been a race (genetic) issue. The inferiors obsess over the inferior expensive product (aka apple products), while the superiors (typically whites and asians) are above it and use the better product and usually don't even know the inferiors view them as lesser for using a better phone.
Just cuz its wrong doesnt change it exists and matters, i think its low iq deathnik behaviour too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, sportsmogger and BrendioEEE

Maybe the African immigrants, but the data shows otherwise, since all of Europe is still mostly white.
Bro you're looking a bit too into this, sure those same ethnics talk about it but young impressionable whites will be influenced by their culture lol, it's not that serious + there are no ethnics in Iceland

Bro you're looking a bit too into this, sure those same ethnics talk about it but young impressionable whites will be influenced by their culture lol, it's not that serious + there are no ethnics in Iceland
You can be influenced by niggers when you're younger sure, but most grown adults don't care. How many young white dudes do you see in their early 20s or mid 20s still hanging onto the nigger culture? They might still enjoy some of the music or whatever, but they typically aren't wiggers. The ones that stay and become wiggers are like legit 75 IQ so they were mentally a nigger.

Most girls don't care if they're white either. Girls date anyone they find good looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Heinrich Schmidt
Many iPhone pill threads have been popping up recently ngl I only knew a few people who didn’t have iPhones irl after the age of 16.

But regardless you can probably get a good offer on a iPhone 10 tbh. You could wage slave for like a few weeks and get one

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01
iPhone is horsecrap lmao

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE