Iq is cope

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
You can have an IQ of 170 and still never receive an A grade In your life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19152, Deleted member 20056 and Madhate
High IQ correlates with inceldom

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19152
You can have an IQ of 170 and still never receive an A grade In your life.
True. But if your IQ is low, then the amount of work you will have to do to compete with the high IQ people is brutal.

Though just having a high IQ is not enough, you still have to work, but once you start working you will realize you pick up things much faster than others.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, YoungRichNigga, AspiringChadlet and 2 others
That's almost impossible

Most IT guys I know IRL are incel as fuck. They are high IQ
While 80 IQ Gypsy construction workers have no problem with having sex

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Elvisandreaa, Moggie and 1 other person
high IQ means you have it easier in terms of careers and learning but it comes at a cost

Most IT guys I know IRL are incel as fuck. They are high IQ
While 80 IQ Gypsy construction workers have no problem with having sex
This is like comparing Tesla with a street shitter who has 8 children.

Most smart people choose solitude because they can keep working on their projects and bring value to humanity.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Kroker, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person

Most smart people choose solitude because they can keep working on their projects and bring value to humanity.

View attachment 1773583

View attachment 1773582
Tesla died as a nobody JFL

Now his name is associated with an Electric Car company that delivers half assed products he’s probably rolling in his fucking grave

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Elvisandreaa, Moggie and 2 others

View attachment 1773583

View attachment 1773582
Man who gives a shit about bringing value to humanity when you can't satisfy your basic needs like having sex.
And Tesla cannot be an example, he was like one in a billion type of genius. An average IT-cel that writes codes brings what value exactly?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Elvisandreaa and Moggie
Most people are lazy and wont leave their comfort zone or commit to anything, that's the thing. Making a lot of money isn't hard, even if you're low iq, so long as you have the drive and desire to go out and get it.

• +1
Reactions: comfortably dumb
Man who gives a shit about bringing value to humanity when you can't satisfy your basic needs like having sex.
And Tesla cannot be an example, he was like one in a billion type of genius. An average IT-cel that writes codes brings what value exactly?
You wouldn't be able to rot max on here without people like me.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Most people are lazy and wont leave their comfort zone or commit to anything, that's the thing. Making a lot of money isn't hard, even if you're low iq, so long as you have the drive and desire to go out and get it.
When I was young, I used to think like this too.

People who are unsuccessful are like that because they are lazy.

But this couldn't be further from the truth. The fact of the matter is some people have life on veteran mode, whilst others have life on easy mode. And the difficulty mode of your life determines how easy it is to become successful. For example, it is much easier for the private school kid, whose parents are high iq investment bankers and never have to worry. Whilst there is another kid who has alcoholics and druggies for parents, and doesn't even know how he will obtain his next meal...

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and comfortably dumb
When I was young, I used to think like this too.

People who are unsuccessful are like that because they are lazy.

But this couldn't be further from the truth. The fact of the matter is some people have life on veteran mode, whilst others have life on easy mode. And the difficulty mode of your life determines how easy it is to become successful. For example, it is much easier for the private school kid, whose parents are high iq investment bankers and never have to worry. Whilst there is another kid who has alcoholics and druggies for parents, and doesn't even know how he will obtain his next meal...
Trades pay very well, especially after a few years. Older men in the trades are very willing to help you out. You could join the army. You could learn how to draw "decently" and profit off of doing commissions for people. You could make some bullshit Youtube videos, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Trades pay very well, especially after a few years. Older men in the trades are very willing to help you out. You could join the army. You could learn how to draw "decently" and profit off of doing commissions for people. You could make some bullshit Youtube videos, etc.

trades are underrated

nowadays, everyone is going for a college diploma, and most of them are useless

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Meteor21
Join the army? I thought you were talking about being a successfulcel not an averagecel

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and YoungRichNigga
Join the army? I thought you were talking about being a successfulcel not an averagecel
It opens doors for you, and I think they pay you like 20k just for completing basic training, afterwards you could pretty much just opt out

You wouldn't be able to rot max on here without people like me.
We were talking about the contribution to humanity. I would argue the internet becoming widespread actually had a negative impact on people's social lives, human relationships and mental health in general. Just think how social media and the dating apps fucked up the sexual market. The current number of incels compared to in the 90s. The number of people on antidepressants and other psych meds. Ever since the internet has drastically changed everyday life the people are more unhappy than ever.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and jfcage
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
We were talking about the contribution to humanity. I would argue the internet becoming widespread actually had a negative impact on people's social lives, human relationships and mental health in general. Just think how social media and the dating apps fucked up the sexual market. The current number of incels compared to in the 90s. The number of people on antidepressants and other psych meds. Ever since the internet has drastically changed everyday life the people are more unhappy than ever.
I am not saying you're wrong, but without social media you would also still be doing some cringe redpill pua shit instead of learning the truth about looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back