IQ is cope

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
IQ = Intelligence Quotient

Quotient - a degree or amount of a specified quality or characteristic.

So how is this quotient measured?

By taking the most retarded online tests everytime I see one of those posts that say “Take this test and see what your IQ is I got 150” It’s so ducking repetitive every time I see it I wish I could fucking beat up the retard who made the post.

It’s not a coincidence that this site is 70% Indian and 50% are 17 - 24 year old cels in college or about to enter and are going to study medicine or computer science. Ofc these monkeys care about IQ it’s their fucking cope it’s their fucking crutch to latch on. Fucking braindead monkey oooohh ahhh I have a 170 IQ but yet you’re going to rot away at some shitty wagie for the rest of your life. Unlike looks or athleticism there is almost no rewarding benefit to being high IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, poopoohead, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Average IQ of Europe is 100 and it's extremely developed.
Average IQ of Africa is below 70 and it's a complete shitshole.

"muh IQ doesn't matter" keep coping nigger

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cmfanel, 3links2, disillusioned and 5 others
Europe has a high IQ and is extremely developed.
Africa has a very low IQ and is a complete shithole.

muh IQ doesn't matter. Nigger cope
Indian No1

• +1
Reactions: mogging and to be human
IQ is also highly dependant on the person's education level and language (usually the test is taken in English)

Just lol at expecting a person from a poor slum who's never taken a standardized test before to perform well on it

Chinese were raised from the get go to be masters at exams which is why they score slightly above other western nations, not because they're inheritly "faster learners"

Thoughts high iq cels? @8PSLcel @alriodai

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 24117, mogging and 9 others
IQ is also highly dependant on the person's education level and language (usually the test is taken in English)

Just lol at expecting a person from a poor slum who's never taken a standardized test before to perform well on it

Chinese were raised from the get go to be masters at exams which is why they score slightly above other western nations, not because they're inheritly "faster learners"

The reason India and Africa are filled with slums is because they are low IQ on average. They were too retarded to develop, unlike Europeans.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, fauxfox, incel194012940 and 1 other person

Just lol at expecting a person from a poor slum who's never taken a test before to perform well on it

Intelligence is a useless stat as long as you’re not a retard realists if IQ was a true concepts anything above 85 is fine.

• +1
Reactions: to be human
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging and to be human
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Who cares about shitty online tests?
There are gold standard intellectual assessments such as the Stanford Binet V or the WAIS-IV.

IQ is as important as looks if not more.
Do you want to be an unaware retarded nigger or an actually cultured human being?

• +1
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 14392 and poopoohead
You won't do shit nigger. I'll kneel on your throat until you can't breathe
You are the nigger son you are quite literally my slave at this very moment

Who cares about shitty online tests?
There are gold standard intellectual assessments such as the Stanford Binet V or the WAIS-IV.

IQ is as important as looks if not more.
Do you want to be an unaware retarded nigger or an actually cultured human being?
An unaware retarded nigger is below 85 right? And what percentage of the human population are within that tier?

Iq is nowhere near as important looks

EA130BDB 562B 4E71 862E 2101C9E6EC7D

• +1
Reactions: to be human and Deleted member 15302
IQ = Intelligence Quotient

Quotient - a degree or amount of a specified quality or characteristic.

So how is this quotient measured?

By taking the most retarded online tests everytime I see one of those posts that say “Take this test and see what your IQ is I got 150” It’s so ducking repetitive every time I see it I wish I could fucking beat up the retard who made the post.

It’s not a coincidence that this site is 70% Indian and 50% are 17 - 24 year old cels in college or about to enter and are going to study medicine or computer science. Ofc these monkeys care about IQ it’s their fucking cope it’s their fucking crutch to latch on. Fucking braindead monkey oooohh ahhh I have a 170 IQ but yet you’re going to rot away at some shitty wagie for the rest of your life. Unlike looks or athleticism there is almost no rewarding benefit to being high IQ.
Study CS doesn’t require a high IQ.

this is why ur coping by saying iq is not a good measure of intellectual capability, most media you consume comes from tiktok and ur attention span is close to that of a lizard so obv u have to cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
this is why ur coping by saying iq is not a good measure of intellectual capability, most media you consume comes from tiktok and ur attention span is close to that of a lizard so obv u have to cope
I don’t use tiktok JFL

These were TikTok’s sent to me today by an Indian girl I know after I asked her something

IQ is mostly genetic.
Screenshot 2022 10 28 162820

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I don’t use tiktok JFL

These were TikTok’s sent to me today by an Indian girl I know after I asked her something

I don’t use tiktok JFL

the amount of tiktoks you have shared in your threads for anecdotal evidence makes me believe otherwise, delete tiktok nigga

Average IQ of Europe is 100 and it's extremely developed.
Average IQ of Africa is below 70 and it's a complete shitshole.

"muh IQ doesn't matter" keep coping nigger
Belarus has the third highest IQ in Europe after Finland and Italy yet is a poor Shithole.

Qatar, Kuwait is richer than Poland, the whitest country

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
It just proves race theories wrong.

Geography & natural Ressources & and robust economic policies are more important.
source of belarus being high iq? and how did the europeans jsut completely run over everyone else around the world

source of belarus being high iq? and how did the europeans jsut completely run over everyone else around the world
The Europeans overrunning the world is a ignorant generalisation. Only the Westernmost European nations had colonies and spread their languages to the Americas, Africa, Asia etc. . ( Britain, Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal). The geography favored them sailing the Atlantic and exploring.

Landlocked European countries like Czech Republic didn't colonize shit. If you think a Czech Guy and a Dutch Guy have significant Genetic differences you're coping. The Dutch simply had better geography due to access to the ocean.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, poopoohead, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
The Europeans overrunning the world is a ignorant generalisation. Only the Westernmost European nations had colonies and spread their languages to the Americas, Africa, Asia etc. . ( Britain, Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal). The geography favored them sailing the Atlantic and exploring.

Landlocked European countries like Czech Republic didn't colonize shit. If you think a Czech Guy and a Dutch Guy have significant Genetic differences you're coping. The Dutch simply had better geography due to access to the ocean.
Yea true but why did africa have spears when we had better shit

How is it even that the west was so much more developed compared to everyone else

Yea true but why did africa have spears when we had better shit
There were many advanced civilizations like the Inka, Chinese ancient empire, African empires.

Lucky inventions like guns, ships, etc don't mean the Europeans are genetically superior.
How is it even that the west was so much more developed compared to everyone else
USA is a Muttland of 40-50% Shitskins yet is much richer than 95% White Eastern Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
IQ is the white mans tool to oppress the majority of people in the world. They still have the superiority complex. They just try to hide it better.

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
USA is a Muttland of 40-50% Shitskins yet is much richer than 95% White Eastern Europe.
Ye but they’re not in any positions of power, why is that the level of iq matches peoples income perfectly in the US?
Jews at the top
asians
White
Hispanic
Black

IQ helps until 130, after that it's actually bad to go up. 120 - 130 is perfect bcs dumb enough to not handicap yourself, but smart enough to do everything in society.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Not to mention that westernmost of europe France, Spain, Portugal and Britain are all former colonies of what is europes most successful empire (Rome) before invasion the entirety of western europe were just backwater societies. Even more ironic that these former provinces of rome are europes most successful kind of reminds me how britains former colonies in Africa Ghana, Nigeria and Botswana are some of the most successful in the entirety of Sub Saharan Africa.

When western Rome fell the backwater citizens of europe kept a lot of Romes culture alive the Balkans could of also been significantly developed too if Byzantine wasnt a shit empire.

You are also right about geography its convenient that the most western countries Spain and Portugal were first to arrive in America

IQ helps until 130, after that it's actually bad to go up. 120 - 130 is perfect bcs dumb enough to not handicap yourself, but smart enough to do everything in society.
Einstein had an IQ of 135

Trump has a similar IQ value as him

IQ is actually quite retarded when you factor in that average african has same IQ as average european in 1950
Flynn effcet proves IQ increases in developing nations and has ended in developed ones.
Also the gap african american and white americans IQ got closer by 6 points from 1970 to 2002.

So yes its quite dumb tbh and not a good measure of intelligence

• +1
Reactions: to be human, Ryan, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
Einstein had an IQ of 135

Trump has a similar IQ value as him
That's basically the point, you don't need more than 130 for anything, if you are above 110 then rest is just on you and the iq doesn't rly matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 23228
Ye but they’re not in any positions of power, why is that the level of iq matches peoples income perfectly in the US?
Jews at the top
asians
White
Hispanic
Black
Below 0 iq

Why?

Obviously iq isn’t everything but it’s a strong predictor for success
For example, how do you explain Indians being the highest earners in the US, yet their homeland is a shithole?

For example, how do you explain Indians being the highest earners in the US, yet their homeland is a shithole?
that’s why i’m comparing them when they all live in the US. Obviously IQ isn’t everything but IQ is one of the strongest predictors of future success. IQ is also mostly genetic.

Homeland is a shithole due to other factors, idk enough about india to elab.