IQ is cope

Lifefuel for me

I’m legit low IQ but I money Mog 99% of people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 15302 and Deleted member 17920
Retarded post
Everyone here is seemingly 120 IQ and above but just look at the retarded shit these retards say and do on this fucking forum

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 17920
Everyone here is seemingly 120 IQ and above but just look at the retarded shit these retards say and do on this fucking forum
Yeah IQ is legit but the people here are larping and/or autistic

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
fk off with statistical outliers
🤣
Nigga If we went by your logic it'd mean he'd be the most successful man in history, but alas he wasn't.
Muh iq will get you to the top 😂

It's always the same with people in here, when you prove them wrong they rage

🤣
Nigga If we went by your logic it'd mean he'd be the most successful man in history, but alas he wasn't.
Muh iq will get you to the top 😂

i actually thought you would send stats on how income doesn’t have a strong correlation with iq or something like that. instead you went with a statistical outlier, and i never said only iq is needed. holy fuck i thought ud actually say something smart but ur literally fucking retarded

was arguing just to argue but u went with a fking statistical outlier and not some sort of correlation please just fucking Kys

i actually thought you would send stats on how income doesn’t have a strong correlation with iq or something like that. instead you went with a statistical outlier, and i never said only iq is needed. holy fuck i thought ud actually say something smart but ur literally fucking retarded
was arguing just to argue but u went with a fking statistical outlier and not some sort of correlation please just fucking Kys
I am not the one holding a retarded argument

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
IQ = Intelligence Quotient

Quotient - a degree or amount of a specified quality or characteristic.

So how is this quotient measured?

By taking the most retarded online tests everytime I see one of those posts that say “Take this test and see what your IQ is I got 150” It’s so ducking repetitive every time I see it I wish I could fucking beat up the retard who made the post.

It’s not a coincidence that this site is 70% Indian and 50% are 17 - 24 year old cels in college or about to enter and are going to study medicine or computer science. Ofc these monkeys care about IQ it’s their fucking cope it’s their fucking crutch to latch on. Fucking braindead monkey oooohh ahhh I have a 170 IQ but yet you’re going to rot away at some shitty wagie for the rest of your life. Unlike looks or athleticism there is almost no rewarding benefit to being high IQ.
there is a video in which michio kaku debunks iq tests...should check that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Hard work beats talent

op has a point. iq doesn’t matter if your a nihilist rotter. it’s more important that you’re actually doing shit to make money.

most of the population does nothing to make scaleable money. most of the small portion of people that do try to make money end up buying retarded courses/falling for the dropshopping meme or some other retarded moneymaxxing meme.

but i’m poor and lazy so that’s just my perspective

IQ is one of many factors, just as looks. Each thing about oneself affects ones life in many different ways.

Why would someone be handed a big sum of money just from having high iq? Like everything u have to work for it. Exploit your iq, use your ideas. take action.

many high iq individuals tend to overthink everything when they want to start something. they find all the different possiblities and scenarioes. they know everything that can go wrong, and this can often stop them from taking action. therefor u often see people with lower iq start businesses, becasue theire more blunt and dont think about what can go wrong. they just take action and things work out, usually. but businesses where the founder/owner/leader is not high iq, they often stagnate after a certain point. where as a higher iq individual will take the business to a even higher level, if he takes action

Maybe ~80% are still in high school, quickly resort to personal attacks etc.

Most threads and discussions are unproductive and very low effort/quality unfortunately.

The reason India and Africa are filled with slums is because they are low IQ on average. They were too retarded to develop, unlike Europeans.
BS. There are shit holes in your country.
Slums are created through the lack of funds and accountability you demented monkey.
This doesn’t mean it’s because of low IQ retard.
IQ is based off of the environment and access to standardized testing and problem solving through your own means (rubiks cube). You’re only cope is IQ, which is something you lack, bc you’re an ugly useless virgin retard who doesn’t do shit but rots on this site.

You unironically sound like a blk dude using nigga, you dirty sand monkey. I just know you have suicidal thoughts. Do us a favor and go through it. Dumb fuck.

BS. There are shit holes in your country.
Slums are created through the lack of funds and accountability you demented monkey.
This doesn’t mean it’s because of low IQ retard.
IQ is based off of the environment and access to standardized testing and problem solving through your own means (rubiks cube). You’re only cope is IQ, which is something you lack, bc you’re an ugly useless virgin retard who doesn’t do shit but rots on this site.

You unironically sound like a blk dude using nigga, you dirty sand monkey. I just know you have suicidal thoughts. Do us a favor and go through it. Dumb fuck.
Cry harder for me shitskin. Your countries failed to develop because niggers are too retarded. Your genetics will always be subhuman.

Last edited:
Cry harder for me shitskin. Your countries failed to develop because niggers are too retarded. Your genetics will always be subhuman.
I know you reek of disappointment and homelessness. You have no place to talk about IQ. Get money then you can cope a little more. Dirty paki monkey. Fuck you Paryeet.

I know you reek of disappointment and homelessness. You have no place to talk about IQ. Get money then you can cope a little more. Dirty paki monkey. Fuck you Paryeet.
JFL I'm white, you monkey brained nigger. Bow to your superior.

JFL I'm white, you monkey brained nigger. Bow to your superior.
He’s so embarrassed by his race that he LARPS as cumskined genetic mistake low IQ raping race. The jokes make themselves. Let your Jewish over lords dominate your women already. They want it anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
He’s so embarrassed by his race that he LARPS as cumskined genetic mistake low IQ raping race. The jokes make themselves. Let your Jewish over lords dominate your women alrwady. They want it anyways
Cry harder shitskin. Whites will always be superior to subhumans like you.