IQ is genetic. because only ugly people need smarts

D

Deleted member 16970

Married 💑
title basically.

alot of people here like to brag high iq.
We are high IQ because we are forced to be, by early childhood, u were kicked out of the sexual market and forced to compete on the resource, status market.

ur aunt didn't tell you "hes gonna be a heart breaker", she told u "you will find a good girl someday"

don't brag about high iq, its an insult to your appearance and it means fuck all.:p

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: KDA Player, Deleted member 19036, Growth Plate and 4 others
im low iq and not chad, never began

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
im low iq and not chad, never began
better to not be a sweaty tryhard incel, and hope that ur high iq stem celled career will get u a loyal busty wife

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and bogii
Yeah, IQ is genetic like most things, but studies show that if you're malnourished or you only eat processed foods like a toddler and kid, you have a good chance of being 10 IQ points less than IQ under normal circumstances.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and Deleted member 16970
Yeah, IQ is genetic like most things, but studies show that if you're malnourished or you only eat processed foods like a toddler and kid, you have a good chance of being 10 IQ points less than IQ under normal circumstances.
be 90 iq and jeremy meeks or

be 140+ iq coper?

and im saying meeks is 90 iq not by choice, but design. he has not need for it :p genetically superior to have lower iq, higher SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 13332
i want to be more dumb but i hate when people call me dumb but i have light blue hunter eyes that better than to be harvard grad shit @Vermilioncore

i want to be more dumb but i hate when people call me dumb but i have light blue hunter eyes that better than to be harvard grad shit @Vermilioncore
this is the paradox.

You can't "want" to be more dumb.
You can't "want" to be more smart.

Life made you dumb or smart for a reason. the chemical reactions in your brain happened for a reason relative to your social surrounding.

you have 0 control. if you become dumber suddenly because u start getting 100x more attention, it will be a result of nature. not your own. you simply dont need it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
incel ramblings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16970
IQ is not fully genetic, environment and epigenetics play a huge role. I mean even things like not getting enough sleep can tank your IQ

If it was genetic, then IQ by continent, nationality, or ethnicity would be stable over time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 16984
title basically.

We are high IQ because we are forced to be, by early childhood, u were kicked out of the sexual market and forced to compete on the resource, status market.

ur aunt didn't tell you "hes gonna be a heart breaker", she told u "you will find a good girl someday"

don't brag about high iq, its an insult to your appearance and it means fuck all.:p
Good looks and iq correlate. Super ugly people are rarely intelligent.

Also the average low iq chad will live a dangerous crazy lifestyle which will wreck his body and smv by 35. He will live the rest of his life in misery.

A good fictional example is bill dautreive from king of the hill. He was a star football Chad who fell of the top and became a nearcel in his Middle Ages.

title basically.

Pretty good theory but I've seen a lot of smart stacys and chads so I don't know, for example Dolph Lundgren mogs us to the big bang in iq and looks

IQ is not fully genetic, environment and epigenetics play a huge role. I mean even things like not getting enough sleep can tank your IQ
View attachment 1685998
If it was genetic, then IQ by continent, nationality, or ethnicity would be stable over time.
Lowest IQ take ever seen. :feelsuhh: @Octillionaire3

this is literally one of the most lowest iq places I've ever been in yet you claim "we are all high iq" :lul: this is a nice massive cope for low iq ugly autists

Blackpillers will either have very high or very low intelligence, as Ive seen on this website

ae9.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036