IQ is important (for non chads)

roids

roids

horseshami needs to bite the curb
Having a high IQ = ability to analyze situations and respond accordingly, personally I had mine tested at a psychologist in 4th grade and its 144. I feel like I can see into people's heads and know exactly what they want. Despite being autistic, my acquaintances love me (not women) because I cater to their individual preferences with my personality. Im planning on finding a largely female friend group this year when I go to college and I think my IQ will help me befriend more foids.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mazzi, murdah, IMOGYOU and 6 others
Having a high IQ = ability to analyze situations and respond accordingly, personally I had mine tested at a psychologist in 4th grade and its 144. I feel like I can see into people's heads and know exactly what they want. Despite being autistic, my acquaintances love me (not women) because I cater to their individual preferences with my personality. Im planning on finding a largely female friend group this year when I go to college and I think my IQ will help me befriend more foids.
IQ ≠ intelligence. Most skills you’ll need arent related to iq anyway

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, SteveLorde and kiyopon
I never knew my IQ , still don't know it's number. But can you elaborate what do you mean by "seeing into people's head" , do you mean more of a short tactic: like you can predict what they will say or do based of brief context , or something more strategic like : I can find patterns in their behaviour and mental state based on long term empirical evidence ?

I never knew my IQ , still don't know it's number. But can you elaborate what do you mean by "seeing into people's head" , do you mean more of a short tactic: like you can predict what they will say or do based of brief context , or something more strategic like : I can find patterns in their behaviour and mental state based on long term empirical evidence ?
Its both really. Based on a couple seconds of interaction and prior knowledge of someone's social status I can predict what they want to hear from me when I talk to them. This has a 100% success rate, I even befriended football chads at my school by emulating how a normie NT football player would act.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Im planning on finding a largely female friend group this year when I go to college and I think my IQ will help me befriend more foids.
why would you want to be friends with foids?

Its both really. Based on a couple seconds of interaction and prior knowledge of someone's social status I can predict what they want to hear from me when I talk to them. This has a 100% success rate, I even befriended football chads at my school by emulating how a normie NT football player would act.
It really appears to me , that a mind of an intelligent person is really flexible and can fund it's purport for plethora of cognitive acts. However I must admit, that I do agree and see , how upbringing and the milieu can play a decisive role in the final skills and cognitive ability, better to say, in which areas of be it academic or artistic nature, we develop the most refined skills.

you could do whatever the fuck you want and be 2 times more accepted everywhere u go if you had 40 mm of bone instead of your 40 muh iq

you could do whatever the fuck you want and be 2 times more accepted everywhere u go if you had 40 mm of bone instead of your 40 muh iq
yes but being high iq and htn is better than being low iq htn LOL

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
You cant. Maybe 50% succes rate at most. Thinking that you can completly anderstand someone that lived 18 yo + in some seconds is dumb asf

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
yeah u need to be smart

Boyo how do I use IQ to gain advantage in workplace? Am also high iq but don’t know how to capitalize it

IQ ≠ intelligence. Most skills you’ll need arent related to iq anyway
IQ is literally intelligence quotient. It’s the best form of measuring intelligence.

Aaaaand that’s why men on average have higher IQ’s than women.

• +1
Reactions: roids
U still have a girlfriend?

tested in 4th grade = your parents got scammed

perfect business models, telling parents their child is extremely gifted for a $250 charge for a "test"

perfect business models, telling parents their child is extremely gifted for a $250 charge for a "test"
it was a covered by my school they tested kids for the GATE program

it was a covered by my school they tested kids for the GATE program
mr. I can read everything in seconds but can't see that having a program that has a "genius" level student would look good for the school

mr. I can read everything in seconds but can't see that having a program in your school that has a "genius" level student would look good for the school
you're so smart bro you win tbh im actually retarded you're right

you're so smart bro you win tbh im actually retarded you're right
you describing your experience of being a "genius" sounds exactly like something of a show, which are notoriously bad at getting geniuses correct

you describing your experience of being a "genius" sounds exactly like something of a show, which are notoriously bad at getting geniuses people correct
its literally how I think, if you dont believe me just move on bhai

An IQ of 144 is remarkably impressive. If that’s actually true, you’re quite literally a genius.

3 standard deviations above average. Crazy!

• +1
Reactions: roids
tales from the mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: roids and tigrxs
An IQ of 144 is remarkably impressive. If that’s actually true, you’re quite literally a genius
Lmao hes larping, no hi iq person spend there time here

• +1
An IQ of 144 is remarkably impressive. If that’s actually true, you’re quite literally a genius
yeah but what are the chances the guy claiming to be able to "see into people's heads and know exactly what they want" is actually a genius

careful he might read your mind and know exactly how to act to please you and get you on his side :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: arab_chink
why would i larp as a high iq autist as if validation from mtns on this site will give anybody dopamine. also high iq doesnt mean i can be on org LMFAO what

careful he might read your mind and know exactly how to act to please you and get you on his side :lul:
Oh no i feel it coming……..

• JFL
why would i larp as a high iq autist as if validation from mtns on this site will give anybody dopamine. also high iq doesnt mean i can be on org LMFAO what
Most high iq people develop novels or learn to create meloedy in an instrument, not spending time arguing with basement dwellers

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde and tigrxs
My iq is 80

• +1
i left her a month ago bc she was getting fat and i want to slay this summer when im shredded
Takes from a sandmonkey working overtime

• +1
  • +1
idc kys

• +1
Reactions: mazzi