IQ is important (for non chads)

IQ is literally intelligence quotient. It’s the best form of measuring intelligence.

Aaaaand that’s why men on average have higher IQ’s than women.
Iq = a part of intelligence = can be a good indicator of intelligence difference between genders. And men dont have a highter iq on average. They have a poor repartition. A lot are dumb and a lot smart asf which in the end only make them average at 100

Iq = a part of intelligence = can be a good indicator of intelligence difference between genders. And men dont have a highter iq on average. They have a poor repartition. A lot are dumb and a lot smart asf which in the end only make them average at 100
No, that ONE study which says men make up the lower and higher end compared 11 year old boys to 15 year old girls where the girls had a significant development advantage due to age and the fact that at that age range, girls mature faster than boys.

There’s plenty of studies done which show men scoring 2-6 points higher than women on average. The majority of IQ studies done indicate this.

Answer to Are there fewer women available at the higher end of aptitude in the sciences? by Brian White

https://www.quora.com/Are-there-few...&share=838bfcec&srid=zThq2&target_type=answer
And way more studies indicating men scoring 2-6 points higher.

But I know the foids on r/TwoXChromosomes cope about it. Who cares really

• +1
Reactions: roids
No, that ONE study which says men make up the lower and higher end compared 11 year old boys to 15 year old girls where the girls had a significant development advantage due to age and the fact that at that age range, girls mature faster than boys.

There’s plenty of studies done which show men scoring 2-6 points higher than women on average. The majority of IQ studies done indicate this.

And way more studies indicating men scoring 2-6 points higher.

But I know the foids on r/TwoXChromosomes cope about it. Who cares really

3 point would not be enought to legitimate why male dominate so much women intellectually. Its more abt the fact that women are most of the time average unlike men

3 point would not be enought to legitimate why male dominate so much women intellectually. Its more abt the fact that women are most of the time average unlike men
Well you could argue a 2-6 point difference is significant since the gap between retarded and normal is 30 points. And between normal and genius is 20 points. But on average, men score higher than women. So I feel like women dominate the lower ends as well.

Perhaps IQ is an outdated system that doesn’t really matter. But how else will you measure intelligence?

Having a high IQ = ability to analyze situations and respond accordingly, personally I had mine tested at a psychologist in 4th grade and its 144. I feel like I can see into people's heads and know exactly what they want. Despite being autistic, my acquaintances love me (not women) because I cater to their individual preferences with my personality. Im planning on finding a largely female friend group this year when I go to college and I think my IQ will help me befriend more foids.
You thinking iq matters for women is low iq

No one gives a shit

Well you could argue a 2-6 point difference is significant since the gap between retarded and normal is 30 points. And between normal and genius is 20 points. But on average, men score higher than women. So I feel like women dominate the lower ends as well.

Perhaps IQ is an outdated system that doesn’t really matter. But how else will you measure intelligence?
There isnt a better way yet unfortunatly. Does not mean we should be taking this one as sacred

There isnt a better way yet unfortunatly. Does not mean we should be taking this one as sacred
It’s the best and most efficient way though. There’s minor flaws but it’s good for the most part.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis
Unironic dunning Krueger

It’s the best and most efficient way though. There’s minor flaws but it’s good for the most part.
Either way IQ doesn’t mean shit, lower IQ people live happier lives. They're more likely to be satisfied by normie copes such as beer, TV, and football. They're less likely to rage about how unfair society is (or even realise it's unfair), and more likely just to shrug their shoulders and accept 'that's just the way things are'.

feel like I can see into people's heads and know exactly what they want.
yeah i can figure that too. people want me to die

Having a high IQ = ability to analyze situations and respond accordingly, personally I had mine tested at a psychologist in 4th grade and its 144. I feel like I can see into people's heads and know exactly what they want. Despite being autistic, my acquaintances love me (not women) because I cater to their individual preferences with my personality. Im planning on finding a largely female friend group this year when I go to college and I think my IQ will help me befriend more foids.
dnrd+kys retard