IQ larpers gtfih

Actually first one isn't too bad either looking at it again

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
In 1990 there was no Instagram, tiktok to lower iq. The average person in 1990 was smarter than the average zoomer no doubt. Even research backs up what I’m saying.
Deffo not, the avg zoomer is writing much more than the avg man back in the 90s. Even things like texting and writing emails are considered forms of writing. The avg zoomer probably reads the news too

• Hmm...
Deffo not, the avg zoomer is writing much more than the avg man back in the 90s. Even things like texting and writing emails are considered forms of writing. The avg zoomer probably reads the news too

3EF556C3 F923 4112 8673 40820397E4F6

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and FrameMogger
what pattern is there?
Along rows columns shift right with square -> circle, circle-> triangle and triangle -> square

This is easy to see I'm the last row because of the column of three the same

• +1
My god, there is no hope for gen z. FFS.

I grew up reading books, by like age 11 I stopped reading as much modern literature and read shit like huckleberry finn and treasure island. JFL at fucking zoomers
I only read science articles and papers jfl, prob why my vocab isn’t that good.

Mainly read non fiction always hated fiction books.

• +1
I would say 130 tbf is the ideal.
Infinite IQ is ideal coping faggot
Muh oh nooo I would actually see everything for how it really is

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gad and FrameMogger
Along rows columns shift right with square -> circle, circle-> triangle and triangle -> square

Mírin high iq

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
IQ is useless, all it does is make you a retard to normies. The gap between 100 and 120 is the same as 80 and 100. Imagine how I sound to fucking normies
copity cope cope
normies would envy and/or praise one's high iq
it's like being face or heightmogged. it's part of the geneticsmog. superiority vs inferiority.

• +1

Wdym by that, can you draw it out? I tried finding numerical pattern like an autist JFL

• +1
I only read science articles and papers jfl, prob why my vocab isn’t that good.

Mainly read non fiction always hated fiction books.
I read lots of science stuff when younger too. But I was made to read old books, and got to a point where I only read old books because I preferred their writing style.

• +1
Nah, that’s when you begin to become anxious and awkward. It’s actually really hard to be a slayer if your IQ is too high.

For reference
70 IQ = disabled
100 IQ = average
130 IQ = the difference between you and an average person is the same difference between them and a retard

There’s a reason the military wants their generals to all be 120 iq. I’d give up 10 IQ points for 1.5 psl points tbh
no one would care if you're anxious and awkward if you're 7PSL and tall :ROFLMAO:
girls would literally want to rape you anyway boyo
why do you think that one braindead retard that looked good had girls simping for him in the comments? and how sean o pry has a hot gf?
It would just add to their quirks and/or show how superior their genetics are since they also have high iq genetics which would be beneficial for the survival of chad and stacy's children in many things including finance and decision making

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 13787
IQ tests are bs, you can practise doing questions like the one you posted and the more you practice the better you’ll get just like anything else. It’ll make you able to score higher on an IQ test but that doesn’t mean your intelligence is improving. The truth is there’s no simple way to measure intelligence
taking an iq test for the first time does actually measure your intelligence obviously
practicing would be a negligible difference. there are some problems that retards could practice for years and still fail at
the only way to get a dramatically better score would be from learning all the answers by looking them up

• +1
IQ is useless, all it does is make you a retard to normies. The gap between 100 and 120 is the same as 80 and 100. Imagine how I sound to fucking normies
if youre truly high iq you can easily dumb yourself down enough to have normal interactions with people of any intelligence

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Growth Plate and FailedNormieManlet
if youre truly high iq you can easily dumb yourself down enough to have normal interactions with people of any intelligence
Well yes obviously I can fucking speak to normies, hence I appear normal lmao. But there are certain topics you can't just discuss with normies.

• +1
Well yes obviously I can fucking speak to normies, hence I appear normal lmao. But there are certain topics you can't just discuss with normies.
yeah you can just not discuss them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
i have plenty of things to discuss with normies and theyre not any more boring
Like what? All normies ever do is gossip or talk about football or some other sport. Sometimes they roast each other and talk about funny situations, but outside of that a lot of it is pretty shallow.

• +1
average user here is below fucking normie iq dude unironically
havent you seen what greycels post
I refuse to believe users here are even serious. I've posted stupid shit for the fun of it before.

• +1
done an irl test once at 16 and I got 120
internet tests give me between 115 and 120

compared to normies, i'm a bit more articulated and complex, but slightly less sociable

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Funny thing is you went to a grammar school which is high iq and most people in college are somewhat smart. You prob don’t run into that many 100iq normies

My normie friends can be off as well. Like I was telling one of them how we test on animals in my lab and he said that was inhumane. Then I asked him what the difference was between eating meat and he just said idk animal testing is just wrong. JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and FailedNormieManlet
You mean those cuck fantasy trolling posts? :hnghn:
I never understood why you did those
Because they were semi-funny, they also most likely re-enforced the belief of cucks being abominations to people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and FrameMogger
Funny thing is you went to a grammar school which is high iq and most people in college are somewhat smart. You prob don’t run into that many 100iq normies

My normie friends can be off as well. Like I was telling one of them how we test on animals in my lab and he said that was inhumane. Then I asked him what the difference was between eating meat and he just said idk animal testing is just wrong. JFL
God yeah, I've met girls like that before. I feel like ripping my hair out when speaking to them

• +1
God yeah, I've met girls like that before. I feel like ripping my hair out when speaking to them
Funny thing is I still like him cause he’s really nice and a great friend, pure of heart and super hardworking. He’s also super athletic.

You prob know him, he was the white kid in the pics I sent you that you claimed would be incel in the UK

• +1
the highest IQ user here is @Ledgemund (he deleted his account)

• +1
Funny thing is I still like him cause he’s really nice and a great friend, pure of heart and super hardworking. He’s also super athletic.

You prob know him, he was the white kid in the pics I sent you that you claimed would be incel in the UK
light triad chad.

Normies are the same though, they hold the same moral values and shit. Just appeal to those moral values and act as if you have the moral high ground, and suddenly they'll just follow whatever you say

• +1
An iq of 145 is nothing crazy. It means something like 10 million people on earth currently have an iq as high as you or higher. Now imagine you want to become one of the best mathematicians in your chosen niche or the best modern philosopher. Good luck with that.

If you just want to make money or gain social status, then an iq of 120-135 is probably ideal.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and FrameMogger
An iq of 145 is nothing crazy. It means something like 10 million people on earth currently have an iq as high as you or higher. Now imagine you want to become one of the best mathematicians in your chosen niche or the best modern philosopher. Good luck with that.

And if you just want to make money or gain social status, then an iq of 120-135 is probably ideal.
IQ IS COPE FFS.

IQ IS BULLSHIT, IF YOU ARE HARD WORKING THEN IQ DOESN'T MATTER

• +1
I am sick of niggas here claiming they got muh 160 iq. Theres even fools here who think they have 180iq. Litterally iq tests can't even measure beyond 160 and iq completely breaks down and becomes meaningless after 160. If I see another nigger here claim they have a iq of a 150 or 160 I will humble there asses. An iq of 160 litterally means in a room of 30,000 people you would be the smartest. No one on this fucking forum is that smart. If you where you prob wouldn't even fucking be here. Prob the smartest guy on this forum isn't above a 145. Even high iq users here like @FailedNormieManlet that can understand complicated philosophy is prob in the low to mid 120s.

If these problems aren't as easy as 1+1, or you can't easily describe all these words perfectly then you aren't 160 iq

View attachment 1669853

View attachment 1669856

View attachment 1669857

Most of you 145iq niggas would be lucky if you even scored a 130 on a real iq test. If you couldn't score above a 1500 on your SAT, even after prepping, chances are you aren't even close to a 130. And all you college dropouts claiming you dropped out cuz muh college wasn't stimulating enough, nah you dropped out cause you're lazy and have social problems not cuz muh high iq :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Funny how IQ moggers act superior when they can't make friends or get ahead in life literally read a book if you so smart or all of them book Nigger :ogre:

• +1
IQ IS COPE FFS.

No idea if you're sarcastic, but pure math to me felt like taking iq tests. Constantly without break. Sure the underlying patterns are beautiful and there is more too it, you need creativity and see the bigger picture etc. But I'd say for these incredibly rational fields, an iq test is a very good predictor of your success in my opinion. In fields like bio/biochemistry or medicine, hard work definitely beats intelligence.

• +1
Funny how IQ moggers act superior when they can't make friends or get ahead in life literally read a book if you so smart or all of them book Nigger :ogre:
Ik im shittin on em iq moggers. Im prob 120 at best so Im not an iq mogger, just need to call out all the larpers out there who need to be humbled

IQ IS COPE FFS.

IQ is a decent metric but where it lacks i feel is

1 ) in imagination it doesn't test for it really

2 ) EQ is a much greater metric for success working with other people playing nice etc. IQ niggers are usually purely more so socially retarded.

3 ) Also people can do amazing on standardised tests and be terrible at actually solving real world problems.

• +1
No idea if you're sarcastic, but pure math to me felt like taking iq tests. Constantly without break. Sure the underlying patterns are beautiful and there is more too it, you need creativity and see the bigger picture etc. But I'd say for these incredibly rational fields, an iq test is a very good predictor of your success in my opinion. In fields like bio/biochemistry or medicine, hard work definitely beats intelligence.
I did maths a level ages ago. Yes maths requires creativity, but it is all just fucking repeating the same shit. I gurantee you, if you work hard enough you can do anything.

• +1
IQ is a decent metric but where it lacks i feel is

1 ) in imagination it doesn't test for it really

2 ) EQ is a much greater metric for success working with other people playing nice etc. IQ niggers are usually purely more so socially retarded.

3 ) Also people can do amazing on standardised tests and be terrible at actually solving real world problems.
1. Is legit. Imagination and creative solutions matter so much more. There are guys in my BJJ and judo club who will pick up techniques like a sponge but have 0 creativity and don't know how to expand on it and create their own style.

And yes, "high iq" niggas are so fucking insufferable irl. Like I understand some people are stupid, but don't fucking belittle them lol, just try to understand their viewpoint and try to share yours without being so confrontational about it. IQ niggas are socially fucked because they carry superiority complex about it. Even if I was 150 IQ, I'd still not give a shit because I am not as hard working as retards. Being hard working matters so much more

• +1
I did maths a level ages ago. Yes maths requires creativity, but it is all just fucking repeating the same shit. I gurantee you, if you work hard enough you can do anything.

t. 23423532532

• JFL
  • +1
1. Is legit. Imagination and creative solutions matter so much more. There are guys in my BJJ and judo club who will pick up techniques like a sponge but have 0 creativity and don't know how to expand on it and create their own style.

And yes, "high iq" niggas are so fucking insufferable irl. Like I understand some people are stupid, but don't fucking belittle them lol, just try to understand their viewpoint and try to share yours without being so confrontational about it. IQ niggas are socially fucked because they carry superiority complex about it. Even if I was 150 IQ, I'd still not give a shit because I am not as hard working as retards. Being hard working matters so much more
I agree with both points

1 ) It's literally crazy how people can be so different you just either take to it or not.

2 ) High IQ standardised test niggers all have personality disorders for the most part with superiority complexes.

• +1
whats the point of this one?

for pristine literally none of the words define it
how do you get to 14 and not realise you are looking for antonyms

• JFL
  • +1
second one is A right

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, AspiringChadlet and Harold O'brien
how do you get to 14 and not realise you are looking for antonyms
i thought that was what i was supposed to do it first but it was too easy

anyone who grew up in an english country can easily get 100% on this

• +1
i thought that was what i was supposed to do it first but it was too easy

anyone who grew up in an english country can easily get 100% on this
so you did 13 questions on your "hard difficulty" when there aren't even synonyms for most of them? mirin, you would for sure get 100%

• JFL
  • +1
so you did 13 questions on your "hard difficulty" when there aren't even synonyms for most of them? mirin, you would for sure get 100%
no i thought i was supposed to pick the most similar word

like for the first one "allay" 'exacerbate' can be used in a similar context

• JFL