IQ larpers gtfih

no i thought i was supposed to pick the most similar word

like for the first one "allay" 'exacerbate' can be used in a similar context
anyone can get 100% easy btw

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
idk I didn't do it but I looked up some I wasn't sure on
Yeah I wasn’t too sure on the 1st word and a few others.

Do you learn words by their context rather than their actual meaning too

• +1
Yeah I wasn’t too sure on the 1st word and a few others.

Do you learn words by their context rather than their actual meaning too
pretty sure everybody does

language is use

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
I don't think there's much of a difference either way
Brits prob mogg Americans as a whole since we have a lot more minorities. But white brits and white Americans are pretty equal

I am sick of niggas here claiming they got muh 160 iq. Theres even fools here who think they have 180iq. Litterally iq tests can't even measure beyond 160 and iq completely breaks down and becomes meaningless after 160. If I see another nigger here claim they have a iq of a 150 or 160 I will humble there asses. An iq of 160 litterally means in a room of 30,000 people you would be the smartest. No one on this fucking forum is that smart. If you where you prob wouldn't even fucking be here. Prob the smartest guy on this forum isn't above a 145. Even high iq users here like @FailedNormieManlet that can understand complicated philosophy is prob in the low to mid 120s.

If these problems aren't as easy as 1+1, or you can't easily describe all these words perfectly then you aren't 160 iq

View attachment 1669853

View attachment 1669856

View attachment 1669857

Most of you 145iq niggas would be lucky if you even scored a 130 on a real iq test. If you couldn't score above a 1500 on your SAT, even after prepping, chances are you aren't even close to a 130. And all you college dropouts claiming you dropped out cuz muh college wasn't stimulating enough, nah you dropped out cause you're lazy and have social problems not cuz muh high iq :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Im 124 iq and scored above 1500 on sat

• +1
Most of you 145iq niggas would be lucky if you even scored a 130 on a real iq test. If you couldn't score above a 1500 on your SAT, even after prepping, chances are you aren't even close to a 130. And all you college dropouts claiming you dropped out cuz muh college wasn't stimulating enough, nah you dropped out cause you're lazy and have social problems not cuz muh high iq :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
I got a 1430 with only a week of prep, only wrote it once. I'd say my IQ's around 125-130, that fair?

• +1
Im 124 iq and scored above 1500 on sat
Ik I just said if you couldn't score a 1500+ on the SAT with prep there is about a 0% chance you are 130+. But you can certainly be below and get a 1500

I got a 1430 with only a week of prep, only wrote it once. I'd say my IQ's around 125-130, that fair?
idk new SAT is kinds whack for IQ. What did you get on reading

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
idk new SAT is kinds whack for IQ. What did you get on reading
740 on math

pretty sure I could've scored atleast a 1510-1520 if I wrote it a second time. Could be cope though, idk

• +1
740 on math

pretty sure I could've scored atleast a 1510-1520 if I wrote it a second time. Could be cope though, idk
350 for reading is pretty good about 95th percentile so Id say 120-130 would be a good range.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
this is what true high IQ looks like

• +1