IQ Maxing - Ways to increase IQ

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
So I was looking for the study which shows that creatine can increase IQ just so i can share it with someone. Now, when looking at the details of the study we can see that the IQ increase only happens in adults after a certain age, unfortunatly i have not found the original study that found this but I think it was over 30.

Anyway, I found this article: https://www.inc.com/melanie-curtin/...l#:~:text=Take creatine,to brain power." Why?

Which mentions of few interesting things. For instance it claims that "Playing music can raise your IQ by 7 points". And from online: "According to a 2017 study by Lutz Jäncke, a psychologist at the University of Zurich, playing an instrument can increase IQ by seven points in both children and adults. "

Anyone know if this is legit?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: odux, h111, Sny and 7 others
You can't raise your IQ, but if you could it's not gonna matter, there's really no difference between 70 and 77

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, aber, proxyy and 13 others
IQ (like all intelligence measures) is flawed, because no one can agree on what intelligence actually is

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, lemonnz, sub3cel and 2 others
is this true @_MVP_

So I was looking for the study which shows that creatine can increase IQ just so i can share it with someone. Now, when looking at the details of the study we can see that the IQ increase only happens in adults after a certain age, unfortunatly i have not found the original study that found this but I think it was over 30.

Anyway, I found this article: https://www.inc.com/melanie-curtin/7-scientifically-backed-ways-to-boost-your-iq-in-30-days-or-less.html#:~:text=Take creatine,to brain power." Why?

Which mentions of few interesting things. For instance it claims that "Playing music can raise your IQ by 7 points". And from online: "According to a 2017 study by Lutz Jäncke, a psychologist at the University of Zurich, playing an instrument can increase IQ by seven points in both children and adults. "

some of those claims seem very dodgy. Creatine can increase IQ in all ages in people who dont eat meat. There is an additional IQ increasing effect in older ages.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
You can't raise your IQ, but if you could it's not gonna matter, there's really no difference between 70 and 77
cope

IQ (like all intelligence measures) is flawed, because no one can agree on what intelligence actually is
I agree with the sentiment that IQ is overvalued by acadamia. But at the same time its foolish to brush it aside, plenty of research giving much support to the idea that is matters, and more is generaly better.

Creatine can increase IQ in all ages in people who dont eat meat
One study I looked at found no difference in increase IQ between vegans supplimenting with creatine and omnivours supplimenting from creatine. https://bmcmedicine.biomedcentral.c...und Bayesian evidence for,1 and 2.5 IQ points.

There's no scientifically proven way to increase IQ. Neuroplasticity is mostly cope.
Another dnr cel

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and midlatinocel
just genetics tbh. ik quite some intelligent high grades tambrahms. they are GENETICALLY known to be very high IQ. also dominate the US indians money wise. no wonder indians in US are super rich. genetically high IQ. nothing can ruin you if youre genetically lucky

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, midlatinocel and mvp2v1
I agree with the sentiment that IQ is overvalued by acadamia. But at the same time its foolish to brush it aside, plenty of research giving much support to the idea that is matters, and more is generaly better.
Except more is not generally better, the rate of neuroticism and sexlessness skyrocket at the higher IQs

• Hmm...
Except more is not generally better, the rate of neuroticism and sexlessness skyrocket at the higher IQs
but it also means MORE MONEY

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, bloomercel, The Antichrist and 1 other person
just genetics tbh. ik quite some intelligent high grades tambrahms. they are GENETICALLY known to be very high IQ. also dominate the US indians money wise. no wonder indians in US are super rich. genetically high IQ. nothing can ruin you if youre genetically lucky
the indian population is one of the largest in the world. The average IQ of indians is low, but when your population is so large of course you will have a large number outliers. That said White population has the greatest % of high IQ individuals (widely spread IQ bell curve), and other geneticaly determined neurological differences which allow for such spread distribution in IQ (and other traits). Note for instance asians with their concentrated IQ curve which imo comes from their geneticaly determined personality traits of conformity (low tolerance for non-conformaty) etc

Edit: And dont forget that every race wants to come to the west, not the other way around.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, future_mogger and Youㅤ
yes I am somewhat aware of the struggles of gifted IQs, but I think that stems from being outliers. Meaning being different and not having people like you around. If everyone had an IQ of 150. then 150 IQs would not have those issues imo.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and yue
the indian population is one of the largest in the world. The average IQ of indians is low, but when your population is so large of course you will have a large number outliers. That said White population has the greatest % of high IQ individuals (widely spread IQ bell curve), and other geneticaly determined neurological differences which allow for such spread distribution in IQ (and other traits). Note for instance asians with their concentrated IQ curve which imo comes from their geneticaly determined personality traits of conformity (low tolerance for non-conformaty) etc
India has roughly the same population as Africa

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
India has roughly the same population as Africa
ur right . but tambrahms are genetically known to be high IQ. like ashkenazi jews in verbal IQ

Well if u care about iq per se, then practice iq tests. But I assume u want broadly utilizeable cognitive improvements

Eat plenty of food (from natural foods and include animal products like dairy eggs organs muscle connective, and have diet not restricting protein or carbs)

Get great sleep

Don’t have high serotonin or estrogen, don’t do boreing things and instead think about things you like to think about

Go in nature and do grounding

Get sunlight/red light, especially on ur head so some gets to ur brain

Nofap, don’t overexercise, but do exercise some in the form of play. Not overexerciseing and not cooming allows more resources to be used for ur brain

Have ideal breathing

Train ur focus. Good focus is a useful ability, and will improve iq score

Im not sure how good this is for iqmaxxing I do it for time efficiency, but I watch yt videos and frequently change the video speed from 1-3x depending on what is appropriate, and sometimes I watch multiple videos at once. I also do speed reading where I read as fast as I can while still comprehending 75% of what I read

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ASM5, iam good boy, bloomercel and 1 other person

Anyway, I found this article: https://www.inc.com/melanie-curtin/7-scientifically-backed-ways-to-boost-your-iq-in-30-days-or-less.html#:~:text=Take creatine,to brain power." Why?

Brain transplantmaxxing surgery-The absolute way to increase your IQ, prices ranging from 50,000 to 245,000 USD.

• JFL
Binaural beats as well, although headphones expose to high EMF

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Brain transplantmaxxing surgery-The absolute way to increase your IQ, prices ranging from 50,000 to 245,000 USD.
thats just a convoluted way of roping.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
what focus training do you do? I think meditation is a good one.
U can practice focus in many ways. I focus when I do reading or watch videos

Men have higher IQ’s and also more likely to be virgin.. ahhhhhh 😏

Niggas discussing on ways to increase your IQ. Either a) experimental brain transplant surgery or b) roping and then rerollingmaxxing

Well if u care about iq per se, then practice iq tests. But I assume u want broadly utilizeable cognitive improvements

Eat plenty of food (from natural foods and include animal products like dairy eggs organs muscle connective, and have diet not restricting protein or carbs)

Get great sleep

Don’t have high serotonin or estrogen, don’t do boreing things and instead think about things you like to think about

Go in nature and do grounding

Get sunlight/red light, especially on ur head so some gets to ur brain

Nofap, don’t overexercise, but do exercise some in the form of play. Not overexerciseing and not cooming allows more resources to be used for ur brain

Have ideal breathing

Train ur focus. Good focus is a useful ability, and will improve iq score

Im not sure how good this is for iqmaxxing I do it for time efficiency, but I watch yt videos and frequently change the video speed from 1-3x depending on what is appropriate, and sometimes I watch multiple videos at once. I also do speed reading where I read as fast as I can while still comprehending 75% of what I read
Would carbs from milk suffice? I drink like 4 litres of milk and kefir for 200g of carbs a day. Is this enough for iq maxxing?

• +1
Niggas discussing on ways to increase your IQ. Either a) experimental brain transplant surgery or b) roping and then rerollingmaxxing
Screenshot 2024 02 16 19 34 35 88 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Average brain size and therefore iq has decreased in size significantly over the ages. Shitty modern diets creates retarded low iq humans.

The brain develops until 25, after that nothing will change your iq very much but diet effects iq ALOT, especially during the development stage (first 120 days after birth).

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Shitty modern diets creates retarded low iq humans.
Nah, foids aren’t selecting for brain size, they’re selecting for looks and height ever since they got the power to vote, causing a fisherian runaway.

• +1
Nah, foids aren’t selecting for brain size, they’re selecting for looks and height ever since they got the power to vote, causing a fisherian runaway.
Iq and money are correlated and iq helps with a lot of shit in life. Jfl at always thinking about what women want lol.

High class girls are attracted to intelligence anyways but if you want sluts be my guest.

• JFL
High class girls are attracted to intelligence anyways but if you want sluts be my guest.
Muh high class girls. High class girls are always selecting dudes with chiseled jawlines, sharp chins, who are 6’2” and above. If they were attracted to intelligence, they’ll pick and settle in their 20s with Eugene, the 5’6” recessed engineer making 6 figures.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and bloomercel
@HTN_Mentalcel Get this through your head. In 2024, foids would rather stay alone than settle with an oofy doofy balding manlet engineer.

• +1
Muh high class girls. High class girls are always selecting dudes with chiseled jawlines, sharp chins, who are 6’2” and above. If they were attracted to intelligence, they’ll pick and settle in their 20s with Eugene, the 5’6” recessed engineer making 6 figures.
Why do niggas always gotta go to bullshit extreme examples.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny and latincell95
Why do niggas always gotta go to bullshit extreme examples.
Bro, how is that extreme? Even post wall roasties are choosing to stay single in 2024 JFL.

• +1
@HTN_Mentalcel Get this through your head. In 2024, foids would rather stay alone than settle with an oofy doofy balding manlet engineer.
Obviously height,frame and face are much more important but being smart will still bring a halo. If she has to command the relationship because your a retard it just makes things harder for you.

• JFL
30+ yr old females are choosing to stay single and die alone before letting their similar age counterparts touch a hair on their head :sick: :sick:

• +1
If she has to command the relationship because you’re a retard it just makes things harder for you.
Chad doesn’t need an IQ of 100. He could be below average, and still find a mate. See, dumb criminals.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and HTN_Mentalcel
View attachment 2748206

Average brain size and therefore iq has decreased in size significantly over the ages. Shitty modern diets creates retarded low iq humans.

The brain develops until 25, after that nothing will change your iq very much but diet effects iq ALOT, especially during the development stage (first 120 days after birth).
I feel like the primary reason for this is 1. Nutrition: we eat lower quality foods, less protein and fats 2. Pollutants and toxins (we are exposed to more of these) 3. craniofacial dystrophy (caused by multiple factors our airways have been decreasing in size, and its well known that levels of oxygen intake impact growth: a human that takes in more oxygen will grow to be larger creature)

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Chad doesn’t need an IQ of 100. He could be below average, and still find a mate. See, dumb criminals.
Chad doesn't exist. He is one in a million, who gives a shit

• JFL
this is true but a high IQ chad is more attractive to woman than a low IQ chad.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and HTN_Mentalcel
I feel like the primary reason for this is 1. Nutrition: we eat lower quality foods, less protein and fats 2. Pollutants and toxins (we are exposed to more of these) 3. craniofacial dystrophy (caused by multiple factors our airways have been decreasing in size, and its well known that levels of oxygen intake impact growth: a human that takes in more oxygen will grow to be larger creature)
The first 120 days of a babies development is probably more important than puberty. If you don't get breastfead properly during that time you can have stunted growth in nearly all aspects. It's just as important.

• +1
The first 120 days of a babies development is probably more important than puberty. If you don't get breastfead properly during that time you can have stunted growth in nearly all aspects. It's just as important.
yes, there was a study relatively recently that showed direct correlation between how long a baby is breastfed for and the size of their jaws (ie: size of their airways). Its during this breastfeeding period that we learn proper oral posture and habits.

And actually its more, perhaps even more important than the days after birth is development within the mother. A healthy woman, eating a healthy diet will grow a healthier more attractive baby even before birth.

• +1
  • +1
Do you eat ice cream cause Ray peat said it's good?
If you make the icecream yourself out of raw dairy, raw quality honey, etc. icecream can be good for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ and HTN_Mentalcel
No

Lately I eat watermelon cheese egg mostly
Do you eat any GMO fruits or is that fear mongering. I simply don't know what fruit to eat. I currently eat avacados, lemons and oranges. I am scared of the fructose cause it might be causing me acne tbh.

• +1
Do you eat any GMO fruits or is that fear mongering. I simply don't know what fruit to eat. I currently eat avacados, lemons and oranges. I am scared of the fructose cause it might be causing me acne tbh.
I don’t know if my fruit is GMO or not. I don’t know what pesticides are used. I don’t know when it was grown and where from. I don’t know what fruits are best. currently I don’t worry about those things, but I will later

I would not eat much avocado because of the PUFA.

• Hmm...
The only way to raise IQ is by Taking all nootropics

I don’t know if my fruit is GMO or not. I don’t know what pesticides are used. I don’t know when it was grown and where from. I don’t know what fruits are best. currently I don’t worry about those things, but I will later

I would not eat much avocado because of the PUFA.
I eat mackerel aswell which have pufa because mackerel equalises the omega 3 and 5. This helps alot with skin, like alot. Is pufa really that bad?

• Hmm...
Is it possible to listen to music whilst you do Anki? I feel like I’m being counter productive and not being hyper focused to my anki task

Is it possible to listen to music whilst you do Anki? I feel like I’m being counter productive and not being hyper focused to my anki task
Only if song has lyrics