IQ Maxing - Ways to increase IQ

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Yes, but it’s better if raw and from a whole food like avocado

Still, better to get fat from sources like dairy
Do you eat your eggs or meat raw?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
I'm not too sure you can raise it much but it actually can change somewhat during your lifetime, and I'm not only referring to cognitive decline.

Playing an instrument is actually pretty good for your brain though. Can help stave off dementia too.

Your best bet is to practice nonverbal reasoning. It might artificially inflate your final score when the time comes that you actually have to take a real test. Exercise more, sleep and eat well, you get the idea.

• +1
I eat preserved eggs which are raw

I cook beef in hot not boiling water for 1-2 minutes
What other meats do you eat? I just eat pork loin from the supermarket and I cook it. Should I add beef and liver to my diet but I heard liver can give vit a toxicity?

• +1
Well if u care about iq per se, then practice iq tests. But I assume u want broadly utilizeable cognitive improvements

Eat plenty of food (from natural foods and include animal products like dairy eggs organs muscle connective, and have diet not restricting protein or carbs)

Get great sleep

Don’t have high serotonin or estrogen, don’t do boreing things and instead think about things you like to think about

Go in nature and do grounding

Get sunlight/red light, especially on ur head so some gets to ur brain

Nofap, don’t overexercise, but do exercise some in the form of play. Not overexerciseing and not cooming allows more resources to be used for ur brain

Have ideal breathing

Train ur focus. Good focus is a useful ability, and will improve iq score

Im not sure how good this is for iqmaxxing I do it for time efficiency, but I watch yt videos and frequently change the video speed from 1-3x depending on what is appropriate, and sometimes I watch multiple videos at once. I also do speed reading where I read as fast as I can while still comprehending 75% of what I read
Raping, murdering,bodly mutilation and brootal killing other beings increase Testosterone and iq

• +1
What other meats do you eat? I just eat pork loin from the supermarket and I cook it. Should I add beef and liver to my diet but I heard liver can give vit a toxicity?
Just beef, beef is great

Don’t over eat liver

• +1
Just beef, beef is great

Don’t over eat liver
Beef mince or just beef?

So when you cook it on hot water for 1 minute it just looks red just like raw meat?

Is it still hydrating like raw meat. I want to get rid of all water intake tbh.

• +1
Beef mince or just beef?

So when you cook it on hot water for 1 minute it just looks red just like raw meat?

Is it still hydrating like raw meat. I want to get rid of all water intake tbh.
Thin slices they are pink, brown if I cook more than I intend

• +1
https://notes.imt-decal.org/

Read set theory, proof techniques, and number theory/modular arithmetic. At the very least it will augment your thinking/decision making.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
you can't increase it, it can only decrease. that's why parents like to give their little kids iq tests because they can score quite high on those child iq tests. but then years later you retest them with the adult version and they're like 90 iq lol

So I was looking for the study which shows that creatine can increase IQ just so i can share it with someone. Now, when looking at the details of the study we can see that the IQ increase only happens in adults after a certain age, unfortunatly i have not found the original study that found this but I think it was over 30.

Anyway, I found this article: https://www.inc.com/melanie-curtin/7-scientifically-backed-ways-to-boost-your-iq-in-30-days-or-less.html#:~:text=Take creatine,to brain power." Why?

Which mentions of few interesting things. For instance it claims that "Playing music can raise your IQ by 7 points". And from online: "According to a 2017 study by Lutz Jäncke, a psychologist at the University of Zurich, playing an instrument can increase IQ by seven points in both children and adults. "

Anyone know if this is legit?
ive heard there is a link between having a symmetrical face and having a high iq

IQ (like all intelligence measures) is flawed, because no one can agree on what intelligence actually is
this is what low iq ppl say to cope

I stopped browsing reddit and started spending more time on .org. I can confidently say that my IQ has increased.

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1