IQ & social class determines who you find attractive

Yes, cute babyface with massive tits (not pictured) is lower class beauty.

Lower class but not low IQ.
"lOwEr ClAsS' NIGGA ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB JFLLLLLL
SHE (OR SOMEONE LIKE HER) PROBABLY HAS MORE MONEY THAN ALL YOUR WHITE AHH FAMILY COMBINED YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT

FUCKING RACIST PIECE OF SHIT. YOU WOULDN'T SAY THAT IF SHE WERE A WHITE LITTLE SHIT

"lOwEr ClAsS' NIGGA ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB JFLLLLLL
SHE (OR SOMEONE LIKE HER) PROBABLY HAS MORE MONEY THAN ALL YOUR WHITE AHH FAMILY COMBINED YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT
View attachment 2301097
You asked me to rate a big group of people you posted. Chill out, goofball.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
You asked me to rate a big group of people you posted. Chill out, goofball.
THE WOMAN I POSTED IS AS HIGH CLASS AS YOU CAN GET AND NOT SOME FUCKING LITTLE WHITE TWIG

THE WOMAN I POSTED IS AS HIGH CLASS AS YOU CAN GET AND NOT SOME FUCKING LITTLE WHITE TWIG
The topic is what kind of appearances appeal to different groups of people, not what their bank accounts or titles are.

The topic is what kind of appearances appeal to different groups of people, not what their bank accounts or titles are.
HIGH CLASS LOOKING DOESN'T MEAN SOME SKINNY WHITE TWIG WITH NO ASS AND NO CURVES.

HIGH CLASS LOOKING DOESN'T MEAN SOME SKINNY WHITE TWIG WITH NO ASS AND NO CURVES.
Why don't you make a new thread about your own thoughts on what "high class beauty" looks like, and you could tag me in it?

Why don't you make a new thread about your own thoughts on what "high class beauty" looks like, and you could tag me in it?
Keep masturbating over auschwitz victims

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
I've been broke and a millionaire and have been attracted to the sexy girls with large boobs and ass the whole time.

Keep saying only tall skinny white anorexia victims can look high class
I literally included an Asian girl in my examples of "high class attractiveness" you goof

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Something I have thought about for a while is if there is a link between SC (social class) and IQ and who you find attractive. I have always wondered how people are able to find certain girls attractive when to me they look hideous and fake.

I theorise that lower IQ individuals are more likely to be tricked by cosmetics, makeup, surgery etc
I think this is because the lower IQ individual has a worse perception of objective beauty and ultimately a worse ability to differentiate between natural and fake features.
Someone lower IQ thus has a worse ability to differentiate between good genetic quality and poor genetic quality. This may also contribute to the fact that people from higher social class are more attractive on average, because ultimately they are better spotters of good genetic quality.

View attachment 2297715View attachment 2297746

Looking at the photo above, the lower IQ individual would be more likely to find the girl on the left more attractive whereas the higher IQ individual would be more likely to find the girl on the right more attractive. This is because the higher IQ person is less likely to be attracted to the artificiality of the boobs, lips, hair etc whereas this is overlooked by someone of lower social class.

I guess the male version would be like this...

View attachment 2297773

Not saying this guy is bad looking at all but it's clear that he would be more attractive to the lower IQ girl. Higher IQ girls would see his fake teeth, over-groomed hair as a turn off.

Higher social class = higher IQ = better ability to choose good genetic quality which results in better choice in partner = more attractive & intelligent children

Top tier post. I notice sluts on Fox News over do it with the fake up and cheap sex appeal, a far cry from elegant women like Caitlan Collins.