IQ test confirmed that I'm a retard

proof or LARP
i've determined this by analyzing the only other living person with 200 iq chris langan and found 99% match between his and my way of thinking, his life history. we are also both christians with a preference for rural living. he came up with a mathematical proof of god's existence similar to a theory of everything i have been working on.

also, i read on wikipedia that i'm a polymath, an eidetiker, and have perfect pitch

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Depends on the type of test, if it was serious then it should have few parts like general knowledge, vocabulary, memory, patterns, figure weights and something else i think
I never understood how "general knowledge" is a measure of I.Q.. Anyone can acquire it.

Only scored 112. Brootal I have the retard pheno as well, people assume that I am stupid when they first meet me.With this IQ there is no way to be successful, all successful people are 130+IQ at least.
Jfl probably did the mensa norway hahaha

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I took an official test from a psychologist and scored 110-119 range.
How long did it take and how much does it cost? Do they test crystalized intelligence l.e verbal sections or was it just fluid intelligence

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Only scored 112. Brootal I have the retard pheno as well, people assume that I am stupid when they first meet me.With this IQ there is no way to be successful, all successful people are 130+IQ at least.
youre black with that iq , score good in SAT and get a good college you nogger

There's no way 130 IQ people are more common than 100 IQ people online. Iirc 4-6 billion people use the internet each day.
I think 130 is exaggerated. But I think the higher IQ you are the more inclined you are to take an IQ test. Curiosity is a key indicator of intelligence

mogs me

i shit you not i got a 72

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
fuck man, reading all these users saying their iq in the 110s and they mogging me @Hardrada

how can i cope with such a low score

How long did it take and how much does it cost? Do they test crystalized intelligence l.e verbal sections or was it just fluid intelligence
I took it because I had an IEP and one of the things they do is test u on that