IQ test confirmed that I'm a retard

nigtard

nigtard

Only scored 112. Brootal I have the retard pheno as well, people assume that I am stupid when they first meet me.With this IQ there is no way to be successful, all successful people are 130+IQ at least.

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel, socialcel, hattrick and 4 others
it's 80th percentile, retard.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, aleksander, Eternal_ and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, thecel and murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, thecel and finn899
>interpreting the english lnaguage literally
>Not picking up on sarcasm.

It means nothing since its compared to the world.IQ in western countries on average is higher
112 is not bad to work with, IQ measures critical thinking and pattern recognition mainly.
You can live a successful life without being top 1% in these two areas.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
It means nothing since its compared to the world.IQ in western countries on average is higher
iq tests are a pseudoscientific scam but i imagine the testing population wasnt global

• +1
Reactions: thecel and nigtard
>being such a beta bitch he mirrors my posting style instead of having a scrap of originality

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui, BrahminBoss, Big White Cuck and 2 others

112 is not bad to work with, IQ measures critical thinking and pattern recognition mainly.
You can live a successful life without being top 1% in these two areas.
I feel like a retard they put that IQ there so that I don't rope

shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and ccwarrior
Only scored 112. Brootal I have the retard pheno as well, people assume that I am stupid when they first meet me.With this IQ there is no way to be successful, all successful people are 130+IQ at least.
Æ

My IQ is not high enough to know what that means
IMG 0376

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, WanderingBurro and Fiqh
On what test? I have a variance of like 20 points depending on the test

• +1
username adds up

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
112 IQ smol for 2024 iqcels

140 or rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, gookcelriceR, thecel and 5 others
112 IQ smol for 2024 iqcels

140 or rope
140 is great if you are low inhib psychopath that can blend in with people otherwise you are most likely fucked. Realistically 115-125, maybe 130 lifemog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Mr. President, Big White Cuck and 2 others
140 is great if you are low inhib psychopath that can blend in with people otherwise you are most likely fucked. Realistically 115-125, maybe 130 lifemog

this guy's IQ is above 145 btw

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and scrunchables
Do WAIS next, its the only accurate iq test, others like mensa are in complete

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and thecel
Lol it doesn’t count online

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and thecel
Do WAIS next, its the only accurate iq test, others like mensa are in complete
I took an official test from a psychologist and scored 110-119 range.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BitchBoy, Eternal_ and thecel
I took an official test from a psychologist and scored 110-119 range.
Depends on the type of test, if it was serious then it should have few parts like general knowledge, vocabulary, memory, patterns, figure weights and something else i think

• +1
Reactions: thecel and ElTruecel
What test?

Depends on the type of test, if it was serious then it should have few parts like general knowledge, vocabulary, memory, patterns, figure weights and something else i think
I took the full scaled test by a psychologist for my iep that is my iq

112 is indeed nothing special, it’s average and average is the new stupid. My condolences.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and thecel
I do the worst on mensa, and the best on AGTC, with 1980SAT in the middle
mensa.no sucks if that's the mensa test you're talking about lul. What did you get on the AGCT and 1980 SAT?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Mr. President
Brutal
I iq mog you
:popcorn: :popcorn: :feelsree:

mensa.no sucks if that's the mensa test you're talking about lul. What did you get on the AGCT and 1980 SAT?
I got 135 on the AGTC and 124 on 1980 SAT. i feel so corny but thats actually what i got

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and thecel

individualized education program bruh I was asking what it stood for and my low-iq ass managed to grab it from memory this time (but I misremembered the 1st word as “individual”) and I Googled to confirm

Why r u sped?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
individualized education program bruh I was asking what it stood for and my low-iq ass managed to grab it from memory this time (but I misremembered the 1st word as “individual”) and I Googled to confirm

Why r u sped?
Autism + adhd

• So Sad
I HAVE 130 IQ AHAHAH BUT IM STILL BAD IN MATHS CUZ I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT COLLEGE AND SCHOOL!!!!!!!

• So Sad
Ngl if you claim to have an IQ of 130+ and can't even name the test you're likely either lying, took a shitty online test, or are misremembering the score. IQfrauding is more common than heightfrauding.

• Hmm...
Ngl if you claim to have an IQ of 130+ and can't even name the test you're likely either lying, took a shitty online test, or are misremembering the score. IQfrauding is more common than heightfrauding.

130 IQ is ultra common on the Internet because of selection bias. 130 IQ is more common than 100 IQ online. Not because of lies but because of self-selection.

130 IQ isn’t impressive for East Asians. Especially Asians who immigrated or descend from immigrants to the West. Selection bias at play.

130 IQ is ultra common on the Internet because of selection bias. 130 IQ is more common than 100 IQ online. Not because of lies but because of self-selection.

130 IQ isn’t impressive for East Asians. Especially Asians who immigrated or descend from immigrants to the West. Selection bias at play.
130 IQ is very impressive. Only 22 out of every 1000 people have it. ~175 million people out of the 8 billion human population, so it’s fairly common. 2.2% doesn’t seem much until it’s put on a mass scale

• +1
my iq is 200, it's not that useful past a certain point. rapidly diminishing returns above 120 iq tbh. if you have 115iq you can essentially do nearly everything i can do, albeit at a slower pace, and with more mistakes.

• Woah
i scored 112 when i was like 9 JFLL

• Woah
my iq is 200, it's not that useful past a certain point. rapidly diminishing returns above 120 iq tbh. if you have 115iq you can essentially do nearly everything i can do, albeit at a slower pace, and with more mistakes.

proof or LARP

There's no way 130 IQ people are more common than 100 IQ people online. Iirc 4-6 billion people use the internet each day.

• JFL
There's no way 130 IQ people are more common than 100 IQ people online. Iirc 4-6 billion people use the internet each day.

I meant it’s more common to see claims of 130 than 100 online because of self-selection bias.

7.5 inch dick is more common than 5.5 inch dick on .org

I meant it’s more common to see claims of 130 than 100 online because of self-selection bias.

7.5 inch dick is more common than 5.5 inch dick on .org
Fair enough. What do you think the average .org user IQ is?

• +1