IQ test: Who appelmogs/slays more?

Who appealmogs/slays more?

• Total voters
germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
IQ Test.

Depending on your answer you are either low or normal/high IQ.

Who has more appeal/would slay more?

Muscular dark triad jock chad
6C5DF75D 2E2B 426F 962B 087377BFACF9

C7B52828 C5EA 4187 AB38 A097A4FBD668

2DA8E814 0F63 4DAE 895D 56DB3889EB61

Or

Vinnie Hacker (without status)
58AF1791 52D4 4313 8F72 F5BA2FC0200D

858D3559 2FDB 4BD6 954D C45080FE24A9

6AAF3D9B 52FF 4EF4 A0FB 3113EFB2E0D6

Jock Chad slays more = normal/high IQ
Vinnie Hacker slays more = low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 15338, Moggable and 3 others
The real IQ is to ignore this thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geezcel, Deleted member 15309, ROTTING and 11 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, Deleted member 14848, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
Screenshot 20220331 084852 Instagram

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 18244
Vinnie hacker has ideal high trust eyes and hair. He outslays according to the people here who never been to a club irl

vinnie is higher psl and has a better body so he mogs

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Top guy slays middle aged single mothers

Bottom guy slays prime women :Comfy::Comfy:

@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 9779, Hikicel69 and 5 others
@StreegeReturn Did you sleep well today?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Bottom guy is a famous tiktoker so obviously he slays JBs

@StreegeReturn Did you sleep well today?
No i was fasting and hard worked im dying of tiredome and inceldom. Im done with this shit. If i was gl it would have never happened

Being dominant and masculine (to an extent obv) is of the utmost importance for slaying jfl at the dopes here who can’t comprehend that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and germanlooks
No i was fasting and hard worked im dying of tiredome and inceldom. Im done with this shit. If i was gl it would have never happened
You are good looking babe. Who told you you're not? I'd kill him.

• So Sad
Foolish question, they both can fuck a pretty girl anytime they want, there is no point in comparing.

Foolish question, they both can fuck a pretty girl anytime they want, there is no point in comparing.
hahaha wrong answer you have an IQ of 70! confirmed!

• Love it
You are good looking babe. Who told you you're not? I'd kill him.
My interpretation of foids today. I stared at some with anger and they didnt smiled back or stared back just looked down as looking on the floor. what is it beside disgust 😢

My interpretation of foids today. I stared at some with anger and they didnt smiled back or stared back just looked down as looking on the floor. what is it beside disgust 😢
Allah has a plan for you.

• Love it
There is a point in comparing because if both were in the same club and would compete for the hottest girls one of them would mog

There is a point in comparing because if both were in the same club and would compete for the hottest girls one of them would mog
Wow i wonder who would mog, I wouldn't eat and drink till i find out.

Brutal how you tried to be funny and shot yourself in the own foot like that
Brutal, a gay teen who masturbate to chads all day just humiliated me.

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 18840
Two germans.. always lead to that. You people prefer gaygangbang other natural sex between one male and a female.

Why tho ? There are many hot girls, they both can find a different one and call it a day.

Power scaling peoples looks or wealth (if they are in the top) is meaningless, since you wont get any better life experiences after a certain point.

Brutal a low IQ individual on an anonymous online forum calls me gay. How will I cope?
Your life must be so great when you have the time to post your low value shit in my thread despite wanting to ignore it:feelshah:

Two germans.. always lead to that. You people prefer gaygangbang other natural sex between one male and a female.
I'm not a german i'm a citizen of the world.

• Love it
Brutal a low IQ individual on an anonymous online forum calls me gay. How will I cope?
Your life must be so great when you have the time to post your low value shit in my thread despite wanting to ignore it:feelshah:
You try too hard boy, don't care.

• Love it
At 18 girls stop liking prettyboys and go for bald masc bulls :soy: @WontStopNorwooding @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 7580
Vinnie Hacker has more appeal to young girls than the first guy, and young girls are more prone to ONSs than older girls, which means that he is more of a slayer

That thread completely ignores the fact that Vinnie Hacker statusmog the first guy purely because of his looks, which in-turn proves he would be more of a slayer even if he didn't have status, since his status is a proof of how much of a slayer he is.

Vinnie college girls

First guy roasties

Retard if you think college girls want a guy who looks 30

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Looks234
young girls are more prone to ONSs than older girls
Exactly the opposite.
Or do you mean with young girls 18y-20y? In that case The other guy would appealmog tho
That thread completely ignores the fact that Vinnie Hacker statusmog the first guy purely because of his looks, which in-turn proves he would be more of a slayer even if he didn't have status, since his status is a proof of how much of a slayer he is.
Wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Looks234
Can’t tell in black & white pic but looks pretty old in op (atleast late 20s)
That’s ideal.

Jfl if you think college girls want a man who looks below 20y
And he definitely doesn’t look even close to 30
3F31DCE2 7FDB 4DA8 AE78 11C181F9DA52

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Tell me im aspie what vinnie has more than me beside being younger and whiter fr?
You are nt im not. Tell me how foids brain work
Hair, good jaw/angularity.

High trust eyes make him look like those princes in Disney movies girls grow up on
A7041186 6291 4E12 B5ED C4B04D2B8C7B
DC0CADD2 87BC 42E2 8865 91BB4D17731A

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 18840
Exactly the opposite.
Or do you mean with young girls 18y-20y? In that case The other guy would appealmog tho
The younger a girls is, the proner she is to not commit to anyone, that's why we talk about "dick carousel" and shit like that here.
True, Vinnie Hacker doesn't have any special talent, he doesn't come from a popular family beforehand like the Kardashians, he is really just a chad that rose to fame purely for being a chad

His looks alone made him more famous than another guy who is only known because of his looks alone, which means that his looks have a broader appeal than the other guy's looks. :ogre:

Hair, good jaw/angularity.

High trust eyes make him look like those princes in Disney movies girls grow up on
View attachment 1637799View attachment 1637804
Angularity tbh is everything hence why i injected semaglutide in the ass. Your analysis coincide w my super smart nt best friend, you’re not a fraud. getting fillers too soon.
Longer hair fuark again. Never letting my hair cut again.

B b but i got told hunter eyes mog 👀

• +1
Reactions: Looks234