IQmaxxing and skillmaxing

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

The title is misleading since there is no scientific evidence that you can do anything about your raw IQ, however the brain is capable of learning a lot and mastering with repetition eventually and a knowledge base > raw IQ and what is considered as intelligence by society. You can also maximize your existing cognition ability and need to prevent its decline with age, isolation and lack of activity/exposure.

If you have nothing to do, these are some fields of study you should just learn about as much as you can, because it's fun. Build a solid knowledge base with preferably all of these.

• Physics, quantum physics, astronomy
  • Aesthetics, craniofacial structure
  • Chemistry, pharmacology
  • Biology, zoology, paleontology, botany
  • Advanced maths, statistics, mental math/Vedic maths
  • History
  • Anthropology
  • Economics, business, investing
  • Politics
  • Psychology
  • Other general knowledge
Some hobbies which can improve logical thinking and arguably make you smarter or perceived so along with some must have skills which can be lucrative.

Lifestyle:

Brainfoods

Exercise:

Bonus: You can actually fraud your IQ and larp as 160 by practicing as many IQ tests as you can and learning every single pattern which will actually improve your score although not actually make you smarter.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: John Cracovizk, VrilChad, Infinite and 108 others
legit, bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, LooksThinker, lurking88 and 2 others
time to become a wallstreet hedge fund manager multinational biotech company ceo chess grandmaster fields medal winning mathematician

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Christiano, romm2el, col34d and 86 others
time to become a wallstreet hedge fund manager multinational biotech company ceo chess grandmaster fields medal winning mathematician
all in or nothing

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, brickbomz14, Deleted member 14264 and 4 others
good post

knowledge = power

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 4946 and 11 others

good resource to learn things, they're basically old university lectures and shit but you should be able to understand if you start from the beginning

• +1
Reactions: Kerbouchard, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 761 and 6 others
good thread boyo.

Focusing on a diet with whole foods and practicing IF 16/8. Sauna, Cold shower and Nofap. Becoming better looking. HIIT and weightlifting and trying nootropics when you feel you need it. Coffee and theanine is a great combo too.

This is all to take advantage of your new found knowledge. You have to have the skills to drive a ferrari and vice versa. No car/no skills and no skills/no car.

• +1
Reactions: infini, 2beltshawty, lurking88 and 12 others
IT and Life Sciences are basically only degrees worth it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824, Patient A and Deleted member 1849
good thread boyo.

Focusing on a diet with whole foods and practicing IF 16/8. Sauna, Cold shower and Nofap. Becoming better looking. HIIT and weightlifting and trying nootropics when you feel you need it. Coffee and theanine is a great combo too.

This is all to take advantage of your new found knowledge. You have to have the skills to drive a ferrari and vice versa. No car/no skills and no skills/no car.
Nofap and cold showers are cope agree with the rest though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Nofap and cold showers are cope agree with the rest though
no.

Nofap and cold showers are great for motivation and a fresh mind. Try it, you'll feel great. Low prolactin levels from Nofap and endorphins from cold showers. and many other lesser benefits.
IT and Life Sciences are basically only degrees worth it
imo nobody NEEDS a degree unless you want to become a lawyer or a doctor etc.

The world is changing boyo keep up.

• +1
Reactions: lurking88 and Deleted member 5583
no.

Nofap and cold showers are great for motivation and a fresh mind. Try it, you'll feel great. Low prolactin levels from Nofap and endorphins from cold showers. and many other lesser benefits.

imo nobody NEEDS a degree unless you want to become a lawyer or a doctor etc.

The world is changing boyo keep up.
Makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Op i got no motivation. I really want to do all of this but as soon as i start i become sleepy and shit and reach for the phone/tv.. how do i get over this?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 5583
The title is misleading since there is no scientific evidence that you can do anything about your raw IQ, however the brain is capable of learning a lot and mastering with repetition eventually and a knowledge base > raw IQ and what is considered as intelligence by society. You can also maximize your existing cognition ability and need to prevent its decline with age, isolation and lack of activity/exposure.

If you have nothing to do, these are some fields of study you should just learn about as much as you can, because it's fun. Build a solid knowledge base with preferably all of these.

• History
  • Anthropology
  • Politics
  • Psychology
Some hobbies which can improve logical thinking and arguably make you smarter or perceived so along with some must have skills which can be lucrative.

Lifestyle:

View attachment 403767

Exercise:

Bonus: You can actually fraud your IQ and larp as 160 by practicing as many IQ tests as you can and learning every single pattern which will actually improve your score although not actually make you smarter.
I found myself strangely addicted to psychology then I realised I don't want to be around people that are constantly tryung to read me and also being ugly fuck that

• +1
Reactions: Triad, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6793
A01

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13824, OOGABOOGA, Arkantos and 1 other person
Op i got no motivation. I really want to do all of this but as soon as i start i become sleepy and shit and reach for the phone/tv.. how do i get over this?
Website blocker and no distraction apps, deprive yourself of the internet/fun activities for a week and then try, only allowing yourself to do any of these.

• +1
Reactions: Nims and lurking88
Such bs. You're better of only focusing on one or two areas and getting successful there. You'll never be that good focusing on everything.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, Lookologist003, PubertyMaxxer and 13 others
Such bs. You're better of only focusing on one or two areas and getting successful there. You'll never be that good focusing on everything.
Who said anything about focusing on everything? Obviously go one at a time and have these as addition, it's about having a reasonably wide knowledge base and not necessarily updating and focusing on them as your primary goals; more as a side hobby. Some people do like to learn things

• +1
Reactions: lurking88 and PubertyMaxxer
Din red

Also green leafy vegetables are a fucking meme, and actually shit for brain health.

Butter, eggs, and even bacon is much better than that whole list.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Patient A, TITUS and 4 others
Cycle piracetam

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Cope if you dont train mma and get hit everyday & get dumber to mog others in a fight
Also n9 iq fr ur face boi

Trash jew studies. With a higher IQ you would know this.
Huh? What flaws do you see in the study exactly and what new revolutionary method of research do you propose instead?

Huh? What flaws do you see in the study exactly and what new revolutionary method of research do you propose instead?
It’s not about the method, it’s the shit information. Enjoy eating leaves and your kidney stones.

This steak, with butter and eggs are delicious.

Fuck all this boring ass shit. Maybe photoshopping/ video editing is worth learning, some languages are worth learning, fuck everything else JFL

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Fuck all this boring ass shit. Maybe photoshopping/ video editing is worth learning, some languages are worth learning, fuck everything else JFL
too bad, personally I find them interesting lol

• +1
Reactions: Hector
no high iq or skills for my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583

• History
  • Anthropology
  • Politics
  • Psychology

Lifestyle:

View attachment 403767

Exercise:

nice thread tbh
nice thread tbh
play me on 1+0 lichess bullet @sithlord69

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Good thread but how to be motivated man?

I mean when you don’t have a good life in general you won’t be fill-filed

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5583
nice thread tbh

play me on 1+0 lichess bullet @sithlord69
ok hmu whenever
Good thread but how to be motivated man?

I mean when you don’t have a good life in general you won’t be fill-filed

It's a combination of 2 things, setting goals + achieving them, and having things to look forward to.

There is no other way to stay motivated. Without having the T/dopamine spike of accomplishment and the (realistic) envisionment of your future, you will never stay motivated for a long period of time

- @Goblin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kade
ok hmu whenever

It's a combination of 2 things, setting goals + achieving them, and having things to look forward to.

There is no other way to stay motivated. Without having the T/dopamine spike of accomplishment and the (realistic) envisionment of your future, you will never stay motivated for a long period of time

- @Goblin
aight lets do like 3+0 tho coz i feel like you'll trash me. lichess handle is bullet30001

just master every programming language lmaooooo

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
IQmaxxing > looksmax.me

Pick one

• +1
Reactions: ALP
All of us should become a cosmetic surgeon: you make ugly guys more good looking and make a shit ton of money. You can even botcher some whoroids just for fun

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14280 and PubertyMaxxer
Yep

All of us should become a cosmetic surgeon: you make ugly guys more good looking and make a shit ton of money. You can even botcher some whoroids just for fun

i've even thinking that guys here should just let normies consult them for what they need and redpill them on their facial falios they have. they just raise money for surgeries and ascend at the expense of redpilling normies, people just dont know how to sell the package here.

• History
  • Anthropology
  • Politics
  • Psychology

Lifestyle:

View attachment 403767

Exercise:

Me and Spencel are the chessbrahs of this forum

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 5583
reading books on pc/phone damages your vision though, better read paper books

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: coispet, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2968
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 6400 and 3 others
Dopamine detox is the only real iq booster tbh

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother