IQmaxxing and skillmaxing

You should probably have a more vast vocabulary imo. 25,000 words is only 14.58% of the English language.

You should probably have a more vast vocabulary imo. 25,000 words is only 14.58% of the English language.
Yeah but that's a start and still above average

What's the point of learning that many though? How many of them are you actually going to encounter let alone use?

Consider that 80% of communication is made up of 2000 words and 90% of 3000. I can't see there being much practical use in trying to squeeze out an extra 0.1%

good resource to learn things, they're basically old university lectures and shit but you should be able to understand if you start from the beginning
Interesting ngl
I'll check it out

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, PubertyMaxxer, Introvertednarc and 2 others
I can confirm speedcubing has definitely improved my memory.
Once you solve it under 25 seconds average, the amount of shit you have to memorize to improve a few seconds is insane.

• +1
Reactions: HeightOrDie, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 5583
Getting my pharmacology degree via Looksmax University

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, PenileFacialSurgery, Arkantos and 2 others
you can only become an expert in one thing in life so be careful what you choose

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty, PubertyMaxxer, TITUS and 1 other person
green veggies lol

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
The title is misleading since there is no scientific evidence that you can do anything about your raw IQ, however the brain is capable of learning a lot and mastering with repetition eventually and a knowledge base > raw IQ and what is considered as intelligence by society. You can also maximize your existing cognition ability and need to prevent its decline with age, isolation and lack of activity/exposure.

If you have nothing to do, these are some fields of study you should just learn about as much as you can, because it's fun. Build a solid knowledge base with preferably all of these.

• Physics, quantum physics, astronomy
  • Aesthetics, craniofacial structure
  • Chemistry, pharmacology
  • Biology, zoology, paleontology, botany
  • Advanced maths, statistics, mental math/Vedic maths
  • History
  • Anthropology
  • Economics, business, investing
  • Politics
  • Psychology
  • Other general knowledge
Some hobbies which can improve logical thinking and arguably make you smarter or perceived so along with some must have skills which can be lucrative.

Lifestyle:

View attachment 403767

Exercise:

Bonus: You can actually fraud your IQ and larp as 160 by practicing as many IQ tests as you can and learning every single pattern which will actually improve your score although not actually make you smarter.
Jfl ascending 0,1 psl will do more

Why is this even a thread? Nigga looks are everything. Anything else is cope. The meaning of life is to be young and attractive and I'm getting older and was never attractive. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, ALP and TITUS
Saved thx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
great thread, thanks brah.

• +1
Comedy is also a pretty good skill, esp adapting your jokes to the people you are around . Takes high iq to understand what makes different people laugh also good for social maxing

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 5583
What about drawing?

Meditation is a skill by itself, helps me deal with rejection over and over again.

When your ego is subdued you get a DGAF attitude, comes in easy for pick-up; try breaking water with a sword, or breaking an infinitely flexible and bending piece of wood.

That's what we have to be; we have to be that water, be that wood.

On another note, dual'n back training is good too.

Last edited:
AnyBooks app doesnt work

It is a doc reader

• +1
Ill mog your kings indian defence and your fianchettoed bishop on g7
fianchettoing is low T bro so I don't do that. I'll triple fork your queen and 2 rooks on move 5

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
fianchettoing is low T bro so I don't do that. I'll triple fork your queen and 2 rooks on move 5
Indeed kings indian is passive betacuck opening.

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Mirin high effort quality threat OP

it is time to IQmaxxing

• +1
@Seth Walsh can u pm me bro, i have one question if u dont mind, ofc u can reply whenever u want depending on your free time or willing, just i cant start convo.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
@Seth Walsh can u pm me bro, i have one question if u dont mind, ofc u can reply whenever u want depending on your free time or willing, just i cant start convo.
kk

• Love it
Reactions: needsolution
The only activity that has been proven scientifically to boost your IQ, that is, learning a musical instrument, is not here. If you play something fancy and you are able to sing, it will also boost your PSL and get you unreachable pussy.
The only thing you should focus the most on learning is whatever you are going to work at in the future, if you are going for STEM, maths should be one of your hobbies FROM CHILDHOOD, not something you study at school. This way when you get to uni you will be very ahead of the field. Nevertheless, once you study enough and reach your genetic potential (IQ), no amount of studying will get you any further. It works just like gym, but slower, harder, with more effort and hours required and you don't get steroids for cheating everyone.
Memory is a different beast, it is a muscle and hence you can train it just like you would train a muscle, there are also many memory tools, like memory palaces other mnemotechnics.

SHIT THREAD.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, quakociaptockh and Deleted member 5583
The only activity that has been proven scientifically to boost your IQ, that is, learning a musical instrument, is not here. If you play something fancy and you are able to sing, it will also boost your PSL and get you unreachable pussy.
The only thing you need to learn is whatever you are going to work at in the future, if you are going for STEM, maths should be one of your hobbies FROM CHILDHOOD, not something you study at school. This way when you get to uni you will be very ahead of the field. Nevertheless, once you study enough and reach your genetic potential (IQ), no amount of studying will get you any further. It works just like gym, but slower, harder, with more effort and hours required and you don't get steroids for cheating everyone.

SHIT THREAD.
Have you even read the first fucking sentence jfl

Have you even read the first fucking sentence jfl
HAVE YOU?
"The only activity that has been proven scientifically to boost your IQ, that is, learning a musical instrument "
" boost your IQ"
" learning a musical instrument"
There you go.

PS: For all you chess brainlets, my top rating at 1 minute chess is 2200+ at chess.com, if you want to get mogged just pm me.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, quakociaptockh, Soulrack and 1 other person
HAVE YOU?
"The only activity that has been proven scientifically to boost your IQ, that is, learning a musical instrument "
" boost your IQ"
" learning a musical instrument"
There you go.

PS: For all you chess brainlets, my top rating at 1 minute chess is 2200+ at chess.com, if you want to get mogged just pm me.

Are you an idiot? You said it yourself memory and cognition is a muscle in way and expanding your knowledge base exercises it, how the fuck does that contradict anything I said? Music might be an addition to brush your cognition but I didn't even mention it so
IQ is a range with some margin of error with wiggle room, you just don't increase your IQ by 30 points by learning violin.

Nevertheless, once you study enough and reach your genetic potential (IQ), no amount of studying will get you any further.

Wrong. Your IQ is like a lawn mower with a bigger range and what you know is like a lawn, the more you mow the more knowledgeable/skilled you are.

It works just like gym, but slower, harder, with more effort and hours required and you don't get steroids for cheating everyone.
Memory is a different beast, it is a muscle and hence you can train it just like you would train a muscle, there are also many memory tools, like memory palaces other mnemotechnics.

I did mention something about memory tricks.

Shit reply.

• +1
Reactions: HeightOrDie
Bonus: You can actually fraud your IQ and larp as 160 by practicing as many IQ tests as you can and learning every single pattern which will actually improve your score although not actually make you smarter.
I feel like there's a sizeable amount of people who do this

I feel like there's a sizeable amount of people who do this
Yeah just go on the Mensa subreddit.. it's kinda pathetic actually, big jerkoff contest about increasing their scores

Chess is retarded, just practice and memorize retarded openings. Only top tier chess requires high IQ

Chess is retarded, just practice and memorize retarded openings. Only top tier chess requires high IQ
That's the worst way to play chess

• +1
Reactions: ALP
I don't have any theory knowledge, i play 1 minute, pleb.

Are you an idiot? You said it yourself memory and cognition is a muscle in way and expanding your knowledge base exercises it, how the fuck does that contradict anything I said? Music might be an addition to brush your cognition but I didn't even mention it so
IQ is a range with some margin of error with wiggle room, you just don't increase your IQ by 30 points by learning violin.

Nevertheless, once you study enough and reach your genetic potential (IQ), no amount of studying will get you any further.

Wrong. Your IQ is like a lawn mower with a bigger range and what you know is like a lawn, the more you mow the more knowledgeable/skilled you are.

It works just like gym, but slower, harder, with more effort and hours required and you don't get steroids for cheating everyone.

I did mention something about memory tricks.

Shit reply.
Your thread is shit and you are giving shit advice, as other people mentioned in this thread, you have to specialize, not learn a million different things.
Learning a musical instrument is the only tested method to increase your g factor, that is, your real IQ. That's the first thing this thread should be advising.
You can't train your IQ like you can train your memory, memory is a muscle, IQ not. You can cheat some IQ tests that are heavy on chrystalized intelligence and you can cheat all IQ tests if you practice IQ tests.
Your IQ will determine your brainpower ceiling just as other body ratios will determine your top FFMI.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Your thread is shit and you are giving shit advice, as other people mentioned in this thread, you have to specialize, not learn a million different things.
Learning a musical instrument is the only tested method to increase your g factor, that is, your real IQ. That's the first thing this thread should be advising.
You can't train your IQ like you can train your memory, memory is a muscle, IQ not. You can cheat some IQ tests that are heavy on chrystalized intelligence and you can cheat all IQ tests if you practice IQ tests.
Your IQ will determine your brainpower ceiling just as other body ratios will determine your top FFMI.
"If you have nothing to do, these are some fields of study you should just learn about as much as you can, because it's fun. Build a solid knowledge base with preferably all of these."
It's building a knowledge base; which is NEVER a negative, over actually increasing your IQ which I explicitly mentioned you couldn't and the end is about preventing cognitive decline instead.

Just play chess that's the closest game to life and mew maxx to raise iq.

That's all you can do.

time to become a wallstreet hedge fund manager multinational biotech company ceo chess grandmaster fields medal winning mathematician
youre not thugmaxxing? faggots

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
The title is misleading since there is no scientific evidence that you can do anything about your raw IQ, however the brain is capable of learning a lot and mastering with repetition eventually and a knowledge base > raw IQ and what is considered as intelligence by society. You can also maximize your existing cognition ability and need to prevent its decline with age, isolation and lack of activity/exposure.

If you have nothing to do, these are some fields of study you should just learn about as much as you can, because it's fun. Build a solid knowledge base with preferably all of these.

• History
  • Anthropology
  • Politics
  • Psychology
Some hobbies which can improve logical thinking and arguably make you smarter or perceived so along with some must have skills which can be lucrative.

Lifestyle:

View attachment 403767

Exercise:

Solid post but seems pretty hard to achieve imo. I would recommend focusing primarily on reading and mathematics. Once those are mastered everything else should come easier. Read 1 hr per day and do math 1 hr per day. Also engage in debates either online or irl to stimulate critical thinking ability.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5583
Nootropics are legit.

• History
  • Anthropology
  • Politics
  • Psychology

Lifestyle:

View attachment 403767

Exercise:

Are you still alive?

• +1
Unironically got asked in the vocabulary knowledge test if I knew the word ''subhuman''. Well yes of course

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and .🇹🇩.