IQmaxxing and skillmaxing

reading books on pc/phone damages your vision though, better read paper books
Elaborate? Which studies do you base your claims on?

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Your thread is shit and you are giving shit advice, as other people mentioned in this thread, you have to specialize, not learn a million different things.
Learning a musical instrument is the only tested method to increase your g factor, that is, your real IQ. That's the first thing this thread should be advising.
You can't train your IQ like you can train your memory, memory is a muscle, IQ not. You can cheat some IQ tests that are heavy on chrystalized intelligence and you can cheat all IQ tests if you practice IQ tests.
Your IQ will determine your brainpower ceiling just as other body ratios will determine your top FFMI.
Not any music instrument at any age

Specifically Its Only Piano At 6-10 years old

I played Cello from 6 onwards and my intelligence definitely didn't increase

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Image streaming and cerebrolysin is all u need

Funny thread

You can fraud iq somewhat but that's immediately tested the moment you have to verbalise your arguments on the spot

People with high iq basically really just means their brains work faster so their able to notice flaws in logic and formulate appropriate analogies faster

Just be nt

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty, mizzy, Truecel14 and 1 other person
I would try to avoid things like chess and Rubik's cubes. These are not marketable skills. Srsly learning to design and sew together clothes is more marketable that learning how to solve a Rubik's cube with your toes blindfolded.

In this day and age a lot of highly hyped skills like programming is even becoming a very tough field to make a lot of money in. A lot of people are learning it, and have learned it very well. A lot of competition. Supply and demand.

At the end of the day the moneymaker is the person who comes up with the creative idea. Wether it is a piece of software or a piece of mechanical machinery... the asian with an engineering degree or autist with a computer science degree is just optimizing / building the moneymakers idea.

Either learn something in an unsaturated / new field. Or become the very best in an already existing field. Supply and demand.

I would advice fields like big data / machine learning / artificial intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: infini, rolex, Deleted member 27359 and 3 others
There are so many roads to go down that have already been paved down and walked upon. And most people still seek these roads. Most likely you will have to do something unorthodox. People make money finding some sick niche. People make money just making good points and grant media status suddenly becoming politicians. And politicians are in social environments where a lot of contact and thereby opportunities for money are being made.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27359
Mike mew found his niche, or John mew rather. He chose to go against what most were doing and did so quite successfully.

There are so many niches people don't think about. People also tend to think a lot in terms of like written by op the major fields... engineering, chemistry, law, economy.

What about scoping in a little further? And what about not also having to necessarily divide the fields? e.g.

Scouting the pharmaceutical or medical scene for illegalities or loopholes as a law student specialized in medicine law or pharmaceutical law. You could quickly become a well paid lawyer for a big Pharma company defending a lot of weird cases that HAVE NO SIMILARITIES with other cases... which would mean your skill is needed. They can't hire any lawyer because they aren't specialized for this particular drug and what it means for politics, society, peoples health, and how it affects this particular business.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27359 and PubertyMaxxer
Mike mew found his niche, or John mew rather. He chose to go against what most were doing and did so quite successfully.

There are so many niches people don't think about. People also tend to think a lot in terms of like written by op the major fields... engineering, chemistry, law, economy.

What about scoping in a little further? And what about not also having to necessarily divide the fields? e.g.

Scouting the pharmaceutical or medical scene for illegalities or loopholes as a law student specialized in medicine law or pharmaceutical law. You could quickly become a well paid lawyer for a big Pharma company defending a lot of weird cases that HAVE NO SIMILARITIES with other cases... which would mean your skill is needed. They can't hire any lawyer because they aren't specialized for this particular drug and what it means for politics, society, peoples health, and how it affects this particular business.
Not that easy, especially now to find a new niche

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Take modafinil

• +1
Not that easy, especially now to find a new niche
Bro, obviously it isnt gonna be easy. If it all were easy this website wouldnt exist, we would all be rich living our best lives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and PubertyMaxxer
I would advice fields like big data / machine learning / artificial intelligence.
Yeah but combined with application to another topic like Genomics : The Application of ML/AI to Genetic Information

ML / AI by its own is too theoretical almost like pure math degree, you are in your own autistic bubble

modafinil doesn't do shit it literally just keeps u awake
Improves your ability to focus and motivation to study and perform challenging tasks

libgen.is has most books for free

• +1
PicsArt 09 17 100712

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: infini and PubertyMaxxer

This is brutal. Imagine being the smartest man in the world and not a single person respects you, being the butt of millions of jokes

The title is misleading since there is no scientific evidence that you can do anything about your raw IQ, however the brain is capable of learning a lot and mastering with repetition eventually and a knowledge base > raw IQ and what is considered as intelligence by society. You can also maximize your existing cognition ability and need to prevent its decline with age, isolation and lack of activity/exposure.

If you have nothing to do, these are some fields of study you should just learn about as much as you can, because it's fun. Build a solid knowledge base with preferably all of these.

• Physics, quantum physics, astronomy
  • Aesthetics, craniofacial structure
  • Chemistry, pharmacology
  • Biology, zoology, paleontology, botany
  • Advanced maths, statistics, mental math/Vedic maths
  • History
  • Anthropology
  • Economics, business, investing
  • Politics
  • Psychology
  • Other general knowledge
Some hobbies which can improve logical thinking and arguably make you smarter or perceived so along with some must have skills which can be lucrative.

Lifestyle:

View attachment 403767

Exercise:

Bonus: You can actually fraud your IQ and larp as 160 by practicing as many IQ tests as you can and learning every single pattern which will actually improve your score although not actually make you smarter.
Screen Shot 2021 09 28 at 80824 AM

High IQ only attracts high iq women. Dumb sluts only care about your face and frame.
High EQ and social intelligence attracts all foids

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Elvisandreaa, Looks234 and 1 other person
This is brutal. Imagine being the smartest man in the world and not a single person respects you, being the butt of millions of jokes

wdym ? he was one of the most respected people alive.

• +1
Reactions: HeightOrDie
@badg96

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
time to become a wallstreet hedge fund manager multinational biotech company ceo chess grandmaster fields medal winning mathematician
Martin Shkreli ?

Re-Reading

basically a guide on “How to become More Autistic”.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Christiano and Deleted member 3828
EQ is bullshit, says the man with the emotional maturity of a 3 year old autistic child.
Read the article

I agree with there being something like being empathetic or not being autistic, but calling it EQ is implying it can be measured.

Last edited:
tbh this is cope unless youre going to make money of it/think what youre researching is interesting

legit skills to learn are fighting, driving, moneymaxxing, manipulating (unironically), socializing, and most importantly slaying

• +1
Reactions: infini and PubertyMaxxer
Tfw enrolling in mathematics bachelor just to be considered high IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
The title is misleading since there is no scientific evidence that you can do anything about your raw IQ, however the brain is capable of learning a lot and mastering with repetition eventually and a knowledge base > raw IQ and what is considered as intelligence by society. You can also maximize your existing cognition ability and need to prevent its decline with age, isolation and lack of activity/exposure.

If you have nothing to do, these are some fields of study you should just learn about as much as you can, because it's fun. Build a solid knowledge base with preferably all of these.

• History
  • Anthropology
  • Politics
  • Psychology
Some hobbies which can improve logical thinking and arguably make you smarter or perceived so along with some must have skills which can be lucrative.

Lifestyle:

View attachment 403767

Exercise:

Bonus: You can actually fraud your IQ and larp as 160 by practicing as many IQ tests as you can and learning every single pattern which will actually improve your score although not actually make you smarter.
Bro you forgot playing pubg mobile with pajeets increases IQ to William james sidis level

• History
  • Anthropology
  • Politics
  • Psychology

Lifestyle:

View attachment 403767

Exercise:

I'll add, that reaching higher WPMs is also a very important skill in this digital age. Especially if you're doing work on the computer, mainly programming, but even if you're not working on the computer it saves tons of time.

The best way is to get 5 stars on every level and finish all 600+ levels on this website. Surprisingly completely free: https://www.typingclub.com/sportal/program-3.game

Then try and silver star every level if you wanna becum typing pro

As for alternate layouts like Dvorak and Colemak, which are just "muh ergonomics", you can basically ignore completely, unless you really like the hobby of typing and have free time. QWERTY will do you completely fine and if you look at the top typing leaderboards you'll come to agree with me

As for actual ergonomic keyboards and column-staggered boards, these can be legitimate investments because they can actually help prevent carpal tunnel and other hand pains. Only matters if you're on keyboard 24/7 like having a computer-related job, then look into this

Also once you get deeper you'll want some 500-dollar mechanical keyboard - I've been there, and it's utterly not worth it. I actually prefer the low travel time of laptop keyboards. Whatever you have right now will probably be fine, if you need a new one, a 50-dollar membrane is just as good as whatever crazy mechanical keyboard some sperg on twitch is using.

As I said above though some of the ergonomic boards cost a lot more, and they're legit, just depends on how much you use your keeb

• +1
Reactions: thecel
good post

knowledge = power
Knowledge = Money = Power
You can be powerless with knowledge and stupid with money, but you need both for power

I don't know. I hope I get raped.

• History
  • Anthropology
  • Politics
  • Psychology

Lifestyle:

View attachment 403767

Exercise:

Is this How To Cope Guide

JFL if anyone wastes time doing that.

• History
  • Anthropology
  • Politics
  • Psychology

Lifestyle:

View attachment 403767

Exercise:

tldr the arts and science. jfl at all the autist calling this good advice

I can solve a Rubiks Cube in 10 seconds on average. I can confirm my iq is 160 now.

Saving ts , I really need this , useful asf

I found myself strangely addicted to psychology then I realised I don't want to be around people that are constantly tryung to read me and also being ugly fuck that
real , I already know mfs who study psychology be using that shit all the time to mess with people