Iqmaxxing part 2 with a mix of supplement maxing

Deleted member 13370

Deleted member 13370

Bronze
What do you think of this stack?

welbutrin for “adhd” symptoms and depression + anxiety,
Modafinil to burn fat and increase focus
Lions main and Semax nasal spray to higher iq

You can literally become the ultimate 200 IQ being considering this won’t kill you. Some PhD nerd on the forum should double check lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and thecel
no idea i only drink beer and eat meat

• JFL
Reactions: thecel

You can literally become the ultimate 200 IQ being considering this won’t kill you. Some PhD nerd on the forum should double check lol
Semax makes you bald

Lions Maine is good but you would need pounds of it for an increase

@Ethereal knows a lot of mathematics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
@Ethereal knows a lot of mathematics
572ECBBE C161 465E 9348 2733FB2FB2D1

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Nootropil + morafinil

Women are attracted to unintelligent male behavior.

The IQ ideal for getting women is roughly 85, and the IQ ideal for succeeding and living fulfilledly is roughly 115. I voted +30.
Higher IQ is not better to slay.

Game+personality plays a part in attraction, and it’s worth maximizing even though it’s less important than looks is. Effective game isn’t high-IQ. It’s evident that the kinds of men who try to learn seduction techniques online tend to have IQs above the average. High IQs strongly correlate with nerdy and “sperggy” personalities. Good game is low-IQ game. Because game comes naturally to low- and average-IQ people, low-IQ males are unlikely to need to seek seduction advice.

Women prefer below-average- and average- IQ conversations in sexual contexts. No women get drippin-wet by hearing guys talk about Roslyn analyzers and string theory. Proving a mathematical theorem in front of a girl is a surefire way to dry up her vagina. High IQs have zero usefulness in sexual situations. Any IQ points over 100 are totally useless in slaying.
High-IQ post.

In addition to finding nothing-scares-me attitudes attractive, women prefer non-intelligence when exhibited directly. If a woman were to watch 2 men, who have equal physical attractivenesses, work on tough mathematical tasks that a professor instructed them to solve, she’d prefer the man who can’t solve the task. Just the fact that one IS ABLE to do advanced mathematics gives off nerdy and sperggy vibes that turn off women.

#ClownWorld
IQ 135 is more intelligent than what most people think it is. At 135, your mental processing differs from that of average people by significant degrees. A consequence of this is reduced levels of interest in normie activities. A 135-IQ male may struggle to go to bars and clubs and flirt with Slut Stacy and Bimbo Britney, not because he’s incapable of learning NT game, but because such normie activities don’t interest him. This is the plight of the high-IQ male — his sex drive is the same as normal men’s sex drives, but he lacks in desire to do what it takes to satisfy his sexual needs. He’d rather read a book than go to a nightclub. He wants sex, but he doesn’t like the process of obtaining it. And abstaining from NTing for prolonged periods makes one descend into sperghood and nerdceldom.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
Well I had no presence though higher psl by a thugmaxxed 6’4 irl, probably true lol @thecel

• Woah
@thecel What do you think your IQ is?

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and thecel
piracetam (nootropil) is proven to improve working memory in literal retards. modafinil is more a wakefulness agent
I read that too. Modafinil is a weak drug. I do read some possible larp comments on youtube that disprove this though in a way
C7CE0625 4001 4A33 84CB 3404042F4EFD

• Woah
Fuck

The replier is me in a couple years after doing a bit more mental gymnastics and studying all this pharmacology :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Laikyn
I read that too. Modafinil is a weak drug. I do read some possible larp comments on youtube that disprove this though in a wayView attachment 1517018
the heart rate is legit it also gives me restlessness (or more anxiety of sorts if you will) and my piss smells like acid. It helps me get a lot of shit done though but I feel that part is placebo, I always anticipate that hence I always end up being super productive on it

Somehow I still do fall asleep on it though

the heart rate is legit it also gives me restlessness (or more anxiety of sorts if you will) and my piss smells like acid. It helps me get a lot of shit done though but I feel that part is placebo, I always anticipate that hence I always end up being super productive on it

Somehow I still do fall asleep on it though
the guy could just react easily to caffeine as he noted in his post lol, on this website it says that modafinil is best perscribed for depression. https://www.drugs.com/comments/modafinil/
True shitfest here since I don't want to double down i'm already taking welbutrin lol.

Mix drugs

for myself

Is wellbutrin effective?
Only after I started taking two 150mgs which makes 300mg. Lowered depression symptoms, anxiety symptoms, but still shitty focus. It's not a miracle drug. Yes I still get depressed extremely commonly but its not as painful feeling, not sure how to describe it.

Selank is better

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC

So I can trick stacy to send me foot picks?:think:

Just be a NZT-chad theory.

Nicotine highest IQ increase followed by creatine vitamin D exercise and lions mane

Shit I might just try this modafinil Wellbutrin stack. I will trust DRUGS.COM :lul:View attachment 1517008
I've tried modafinil wellbutrin stack. I don't think it did anything for ADHD symptoms but I had derealization order at that time so it was impossible to judge. Anyways you won't be able to sleep for more than 2hrs a night on this combo. Wellbutrin alone destroys my sleep for 2 weeks atleast modafinil on top is there just to alleviate the tiredness symptoms due to lack of sleep.

Yep I have horrible sleep on every medication and off. I take gorilla mind sleep pills from mpmd. It kinda works. Idk if Wellbutrin is even good rn
I've tried modafinil wellbutrin stack. I don't think it did anything for ADHD symptoms but I had derealization order at that time so it was impossible to judge. Anyways you won't be able to sleep for more than 2hrs a night on this combo. Wellbutrin alone destroys my sleep for 2 weeks atleast modafinil on top is there just to alleviate the tiredness symptoms due to lack of sleep.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
piracetam (nootropil) is proven to improve working memory in literal retards. modafinil is more a wakefulness agent
yes, piracetam increases cerebral blood flow (blood flow to brain)

Look into:

NSI-189
PRL-8-53
Oxiracetam
Pramiracetam

I tried modafinil years ago for studying, I didn't/couldn't sleep and stayed up all night doing work. If its good for fat loss I wanna take it every morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back