IRAN ATTACKS ISRAEL!! Get the fuck out of here, Clowns --No one's buying your bullshit anymore!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Only in the Clownverse does the enemy let the opposition know when they are going to attack. They give them enough time to bring in the mainstream media so they can set up their tents and studio equipment to record this live event for the world.

In the Clownverse, instead of Iran declaring war against Israel for bombing their embassy, they launch tiny drones to be shot down, AT NIGHT, thus light show. CNN is there. They've been there for a few days since Iran informed them and their enemy, "Hey, guys. We're going to surprise attack you on April 13, 2024, wink wink?"

Fyi, you're living in the Clownverse.

In our universe that was taken from us in 2020, the enemy comes unexpectedly like a thief in the night. They bomb the fuck out of their target! But the best part, ugh, the opposition will not know when they strike.

Dear Iran, your government is bullshitting you!

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, med, randomop and 1 other person
GREAT NOW READ THIS FOR YOUR SURVIVAL!

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and BigJimsWornOutTires
GREAT NOW READ THIS FOR YOUR SURVIVAL!
I can't do that. There are too many to decipher there. Go toss that on Rumble.

another day another jewish psyop

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
another day another jewish psyop
jews GIF

Yo. It seems I wasn't the only one calling this bullshit because Iran opened a declaration of war against Israel. However, folks like me say,
"And?" Fucking people are clowns. Of course, by officially declaring war, we shouldn't question it and accept it as a real event.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Dear Iran and Israel,

Flipping The Bird Middle Finger GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back