Iran launches attack on Pakistan

If all Indians were incels , you wouldn’t have to cope about it on an incel forum buddy
Indians are short subhuman streetsjitters. Carry on!

that’s about as orginal as a virgin on here can be. Enjoy 0 pussy, neck beard
Indians get no pussy lmao. Arranged marriage subhumans we are.

Your level of retardation has finally took effect on your grammar
80% of indians are incel. 95% of them are below 6’0”.

Bro, do you think any of this autistic shit would piss me off enough to take you seriously?
cope undeseriable curry

cope undeseriable curry
“The analysts report that this is due to the obvious reason for the women get married at an earlier age than that of men.” You got your bitch taken by a brown dude, didn’t you 😂😂😂😂

“The analysts report that this is due to the obvious reason for the women get married at an earlier age than that of men.” You got your bitch taken by a brown dude, didn’t you 😂😂😂😂
i am a brown dude. brown dudes get no bitches. Slimes average 5’5” height weaklings. even western women are stronger than indian “men”.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
i am a brown dude. brown dudes get no bitches. Slimes average 5’5” height weaklings. even western women are stronger than indian “men”.
Dawg we’ve already been over you being a larp. How can a race be this rent free in another’s mind is crazy

• JFL
Reactions: zura and Fiqh
nigga why you throw up react to me you should have throw up react to him @Gengar :ROFLMAO:

• WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers
Won't retaliate tbh. Everyone know by now pakistan will only threaten and not do anything. All bark but no bite.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and m0ss26
first based thing iran has done in forever

• Ugh..
Pakistan striked Back!

• Love it
Won't retaliate tbh. Everyone know by now pakistan will only threaten and not do anything. All bark but no bite.
Kill yourself poojeet. Stop coping and read the news.

reminder i need to visit iran before it is nuked

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Kill yourself poojeet. Stop coping and read the news.
you are poojet. Stop getting happy so easily and just wait to see what happens. Pakistan did break it's character here that i admit.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Michael Myers
you are poojet. Stop getting happy so easily and just wait to see what happens. Pakistan did break it's character here that i admit.
Cope more poojeet. Stop claiming us, we don’t care about you.

Cope more poojeet. Stop claiming us, we don’t care about you.
you are poojeet made from poo my ancestor shat out.

• Hmm...
  • +1
you are poojeet made from poo my ancestor shat out.
Funny coming from the poojeet whose country and religion is named after a Pakistani river. :lul:

Pakistan will do nothing as it's not doing economically well and they have to suck off other nations afterwards

• Ugh..
  • +1
Pakistan will do nothing as it's not doing economically well and they have to suck off other nations afterwards
Another barking poojeet. Keep coping! We retaliated earlier today by bombing some proxy poojeets.

Another barking poojeet. Keep coping! We retaliated earlier today by bombing some proxy poojeets.
The only poojeet here is you
And you barked for me i dont even give a fuck about you.
You are always under my shit crying and seething

Serbia forever 🇷🇸🇷🇸🇷🇸србија заувек

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
The only poojeet here is you
And you barked for me i dont even give a fuck about you.
You are always under my shit crying and seething

Serbia forever 🇷🇸🇷🇸🇷🇸србија заувек
You are literally rajesh. Stop larping as serb.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26