dhusc
Fire
- Joined
- Oct 16, 2025
- Posts
- 15,070
- Reputation
- 22,599
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
how?Overrated af
Doesn't look that good I see a lot of men better looking than him when I go out and look at the women next to him I can tell that bitch is ugly afhow?
this nigga was the posterboy for all terrorists organisations
iraqis really be mogging like thatDoesn't look that good I see a lot of men better looking than him when I go out and look at the women next to him I can tell that bitch is ugly af
He is like a lhtn max idk what is the hype about him it's probably just because he is an isis member they are seen as very ugly so when a decent looking one of them popped up he got a ton of hype.iraqis really be mogging like that
no way this dudes an exception on all margins
I think it's the fact hes a terrorist so like dark triad haloHe is like a lhtn max idk what is the hype about him it's probably just because he is an isis member they are seen as very ugly so when a decent looking one of them popped up he got a ton of hype.
They also gave him a lot of Aura drawing him like thisI think it's the fact hes a terrorist so like dark triad halo