Iraqi ISIS terrorist was the main reason woman joined ISIS

dhusc

dhusc

Fire
Joined
Oct 16, 2025
Posts
15,072
Reputation
22,606
1790747331048
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
niggas had bitches feining for ISIS and it wasn't even muslims
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
@ØUROBOROS
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
Overrated af
 
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingX and dhusc
how?

this nigga was the posterboy for all terrorists organisations
Doesn't look that good I see a lot of men better looking than him when I go out and look at the women next to him I can tell that bitch is ugly af
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
Doesn't look that good I see a lot of men better looking than him when I go out and look at the women next to him I can tell that bitch is ugly af
iraqis really be mogging like that

no way this dudes an exception on all margins
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
iraqis really be mogging like that

no way this dudes an exception on all margins
He is like a lhtn max idk what is the hype about him it's probably just because he is an isis member they are seen as very ugly so when a decent looking one of them popped up he got a ton of hype.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
He is like a lhtn max idk what is the hype about him it's probably just because he is an isis member they are seen as very ugly so when a decent looking one of them popped up he got a ton of hype.
I think it's the fact hes a terrorist so like dark triad halo
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
I think it's the fact hes a terrorist so like dark triad halo
They also gave him a lot of Aura drawing him like this
45195

Drawing him like he was some great figure when he was just a dumb ass terrorist that thought blowing himself up to kill innocent people so he can "eat lunch with the prophet in heaven" Was a good idea.
 

Similar threads

D69mo
Replies
18
Views
94
jeagxr
jeagxr
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
0
Views
19
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
Quando Rondo
Replies
2
Views
73
Gargantuan
Gargantuan
L
Replies
10
Views
53
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
watdafundip
Replies
3
Views
51
Scandi.
Scandi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top