IRL height = everything

AdamLanza

AdamLanza

Silver
So, after I've been in vacation for a while and returned into the outside worlds, I've come to the realization that height is way more important than it already is debated here. I'm not saying that because its a trait that even normies and foids rationally look on, its also what determines your social status in group dynamics irl. Thus it obv totally determines your chances with foids. Imagine being stuck in a situation where you are with a group of shorties, you being lets say american standard (5'9 jfl) with another friend who is like 6'4 -> if you aren't like the most sexiest dude you will be invisible for them... but even if, the more important part is, your self esteem will go down because you are getting heightmogged. Idk about y'all but for me its more important to be happy with myself first. How to do this if you aren't a supreme height? You don't see yourself when being out in reality but you feel your height presence. If you are tall you simply flex on everyone simply with your body, which is awesome. Just google height and mental health and you will find studies that show similar things.

Lets look at the aspect of dating. Manlets can post pics on IG, maybe they will attract some foolish foids but irl they will be disappointed. also, they can forget a lot of places to find a gf.

1) Clubs
No one looks at flaws etc. in the club. For males what matters is their silhouette -> height. Heightmogging means dominance, self esteem boost, charisma -> all very important things for female attraction.

2) Dating platforms
Most women have filters for height. so manlets gtfo.

In my life experience, manlets need a very very good face to be still acceptable for females, however their self esteem is almost always damaged though.
Tall people are looked upon as successful and good. They usually don't need a lot of looksmax. Simple things that even your mother will tell you will be enough (getting a decent haircut, shaving and hygiene,...).
Also, muscles are cope. In my most recent irl experience I have seen lanklets slaying and decent looking manlets being invisible. Being long and skinny = perfect.
What for us is the aspect of fat girls (no one wants an obese chick - who gets one in the clubs is obv coping like there is no tomorrow) is the aspect of height for girls, its a meme but its reality.

So what height is good? Can't tell you, I wouldn't say its a matter of exact numbers but as long as you are mogged by 25% or more of the males in public, you should start thinking about it. I would dare to say that irl height can make a difference of 6 points in the most extreme cases on an irl scale (diff between 5'6 and 6'5 in males).

For me, I am 182, so slightly below 6' (its over / at least in my country). Tbh I will now try wearing lifts even though they all look shit. + considering going LL (sad im a povertycel though). I'd really like to gain 4 inches to be 6'4. I think below 6'2 barefoot is unacceptable to accept myself (bodydysmorphiacel).

Tallvsshort
K7isctS

tldr, foids cant truly love a manlet. you can statusmax to get hoes. youngcels should go heightmax. oldcels go moneymax for ll (ignore proportion issues, the taller the better, even if the arms look shorter). or go er / rope :(.

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
these threads spike my dopamine like no other

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Pendejo
Half of incels.is is tallfags over 6 feet.

Foids orgasmed in unison over seeing a FACE snapshot of jeremy meeks.

Height is a prerequisite but a good FACE makes her wet.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Aero, Yuya Moggershima, Pendejo and 7 others
Nope everything is face you just have to be a non manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
face is more important and if you had chance to improve either face/height you would still always choose face. on the flipside height has bigger influence IRL than a lot of people make it seem so, in motion, than on pictures/websites etc

"its also what determines your social status in group dynamics "
no, man. its not what determines. it matters? for sure. it counts. it's a factor. but not what determines.
if you're very short, so it could determines you failure. But it will never be what determines your success.

it with other features that would determines.
and probably if the guy was normal height he wouls still be high status with other features.

Face is more important assuming you're not a manlet

Half of incels.is is tallfags over 6 feet.

Foids orgasmed in unison over seeing a FACE snapshot of jeremy meeks.

Height is a prerequisite but a good FACE makes her wet.

Not a false dichotamy both matter he's merely suggesting both matter

Jfl tall mtn and ltn 6’1+ I know are looksmached facially to there girlfriends, u will not get lots of attention as a 6’3 ltn u are still invisible, face>everything, especially because of social media.

But yes irl height is very important irl

That said you must be htn to have any real height halo if you are a normie you must be like 6’3+ for people to care 6’2 avg frame normie nobody gives a shit ur just tall not dymorphic

im a weak 6'5 and still get height mogged daily by niggas at school

• JFL
Reactions: hello12344
Water height is life especially when growing up it can be the difference between abused dog and non-abused dog. Even though I ended up at avg height I was a giga turbo manlet growing up and it destroyed me.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel