Ironic facts about brown eyes

D

Deleted member 23778

Kraken
They're not a failo on White people, and they also are not seen as failos by Whites. This doesn't mean blue eyes are not appreciated but ironically the women that hate brown eyes the most are ethnic women, not the White girls everyone here simps for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, Deleted member 23154, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
small features such as eye color don't make the difference between a girl wanting to fuck you or not, but it does make the difference whether they fall in love afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, gribsufer1 and CursedOne
only Eye shape + eye lashes matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deprived, HarrierDuBois and 4 others
small features such as eye color don't make the difference between a girl wanting to fuck you or not, but it does make the difference whether they fall in love afterwards.
Pretty sure dick size and how you fuck goes more into that than eye color if we're talking about keeping a girl coming back for more

Pretty sure dick size and how you fuck goes more into that than eye color if we're talking about keeping a girl coming back for more
yes, but once they start contemplating life together all the small details add up, some features makes you seem far more secure as long term partner.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HAD A 50/50 CHANCE OF GETTING THEM AND I DIDN'T GET THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
yes, but once they start contemplating life together all the small details add up, some features makes you seem far more secure as long term partner.
But that's highly individual. Universal traits admired include height and face, but things like eye color are minute in my experience

Majority of whites have brown eyes obviously not a failo but blue eyes are halo

• +1
Reactions: makeme183, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 17920
But that's highly individual. Universal traits admired include height and face, but things like eye color are minute in my experience
I agree, it varies widely by individual but also by culture, asians all have dark features for example and they're most of the planet.

eye colro wont make u a slayer but its a nice bonus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Kxllswxtch's eye color is actually really good prolly the best shade of brown I know a guy with this color.
Th 2056883844

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit, Deleted member 23778 and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, Biggdink and Deleted member 23778
No hope for lashcels
If you're a lashcel then I would definitely hop on oral minoxidil, despite not recommending oral for most ppl because of severe heart sides
This dude on Reddit literally went werewolf

• Woah
Reactions: makeme183
Screenshot 20221122 232210 Google
i have this exact wye colour does failo me? does it pass as coloured,u can only see the green in the sun

only Eye shape + eye lashes matter
cope. eye color matters a lot. especially in subhuman shitholes, like mexico, india or shitzil...
the subhuman foids in these shitholes all want light blue/green eyed chads

• +1
cope. eye color matters a lot. especially in subhuman shitholes, like mexico, india or shitzil...
Partially true. They'll take an incel with blue eyes simply because of jbw.

• +1
Reactions: huaus
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
If you’re looking for girls in Mexico or India it’s already long over for you

• JFL
They have green eyes + the one in the left is ethnic
Was gonna say the same thing. She looks like a povertycel favela dweller with fake blonde hair.

• +1
Reactions: fras
Literally european but ok

Man you Indians and your obsession with blue eyes lol

Not Indian + JFL @ you if you think that creature is Euro

• +1