Irony regarding greycels.

Aladin

Aladin

Proud pedophile
“greycel” is a common slur on this forum, but the funny part is greycels are the best looksmaxxer. They make accounts, go to looksmaxxing section, then use that advice to improve their looks, then go on and live their improved lives. Meanwhile most of us offtopic rotters just rot.

Brutal ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, h111, Ultimate Subhuman™ and 8 others
It's because most of them are NT, they just see this site on tiktok and come get looks advice and gtfo

• +1
Reactions: gigell, Sean o' Tist and Aladin
“greycel” is a common slur on this forum, but the funny part is greycels are the best looksmaxxer. They make accounts, go to looksmaxxing section, then use that advice to improve their looks, then go on and live their improved lives. Meanwhile most of us offtopic rotters just rot.

Brutal ngl.
No most Greycels ask stupid questions like "would using volufiline under your feet make you grow taller?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, chudlite, TechnoBoss and 2 others
ban all NT fags

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gigell, perpetuallytired and PsychoH
I'm leaving the forum once I hit 499 posts

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and Clark69

Brutal ngl.
yes but most end up rotting too anyways

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and Clqs
Should I stop posting here and try being nt? It’s funny though because when girls use to look at me and even stare I was racist and always thinking about nazi history and scrollin this site occasionally.

Now I’m not even racist or into nazi history and no girls look at me.

I think I’m gonna go back to being a racist nazi and calling people niggers

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Should I stop posting here and try being nt? It’s funny though because when girls use to look at me and even stare I was racist and always thinking about nazi Germans and scrollin this site occasionally.

What age are you?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Should I stop posting here and try being nt? It’s funny though because when girls use to look at me and even stare I was racist and always thinking about nazi history and scrollin this site occasionally.

Your not nt fraud cel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Goth
Your not nt fraud cel
Are u calling me non nt or nt frauding being a weirdo.

im not even weird tbh im nt, I always have been. I just like using this site to call people slurs and laugh.

I'm leaving the forum once I hit 499 posts
I'm just speedrunning too to get a cool color, afterwards I won't rlly post much or be on here. kinda boring ngl

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and Clqs
Shut the fuck up dumbass

"broo theyre the best looksmaxxers and are nt bro"

meanwhile greycels:
"saar mk677 saar multivitamin volufiline on feet i take calcium zinc how to get taller saar"

Shut the fuck up dumbass

"broo theyre the best looksmaxxers and are nt bro"

meanwhile greycels:
"saar mk677 saar multivitamin volufiline on feet i take calcium zinc how to get taller saar"
Quit bitchin.