Is 10% body fat cope?

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
I'm starting to think going below 12 or 15 makes you lose the youthful look and just looks too gaunt

15 is enough for facial features to appear sharp

• +1
Reactions: Icon, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 28414
Yes bro everything is cope just rope tbh 👍👍🤙🤙

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, moreroidsmoredates, RAMU KAKA and 17 others
12% or death, no higher no lower.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Repentsinner, Detective and 1 other person
Just cut until you're good looking, don't focus on the bodyfat %

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, datboijj, autistic_tendencies and 12 others
below %12 would be very difficult

Going much below 15% will looksmin some people in the face.

Depends on the person. See where you look best

I look deformed and subhuman at 15%+. I got hundreds upon hundreds of matches at 10%.

Some people look ok and acceptable even at 18-20%. As said above, don't focus on the numbers. Focus on what looks good on you.

If you don't have visible abs you are still likely holding on to a lot of extra fat, which will also show up in your cheeks and face in a disadvantageous way.

It took me at least 6 months to go from 15% to 10%. I thought I was already lean, but boy do those last 5 digits make a massive difference in my case. Nasolabial folds completely flattened, cheekbones popped, jawline sharp as a razor. Eyes appear much more deep set.
Ogee curve very visible.

I don't suggest going that low unless you have some muscle mass though (2-3 years natty at least, or 1+ year of roiding) or you will look too small.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Icon, 5.5psl and 5 others
8% is ideal fat fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 17244
I look deformed and subhuman at 15%+. I got hundreds upon hundreds of matches at 10%.

Some people look ok and acceptable even at 18-20%. As said above, don't focus on the numbers. Focus on what looks good on you.

If you don't have visible abs you are still likely holding on to a lot of extra fat, which will also show up in your cheeks and face in a disadvantageous way.

It took me at least 6 months to go from 15% to 10%. I thought I was already lean, but boy do those last 5 digits make a massive difference in my case. Nasolabial folds completely flattened, cheekbones popped, jawline sharp as a razor. Eyes appear much more deep set.
Ogee curve very visible.

I don't suggest going that low unless you have some muscle mass though (2-3 years natty at least, or 1+ year of roiding) or you will look too small.
More muscle mass = look better at higher bf% / and fat distribution but yes I concur - numbers are arbitrary, just focus on a certain look you want to achieve

Anything below 10% and u might have problems getting an erection apparently.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25323
under 10 is unhealthy 12 is ideal for overall

• +1
Reactions: Emzi
Everything is a cope

Ogee curve very visible.

screenshotted bro this shit lifefuel 4 me

Reaching 10% is impossible for me, always binge at the end of the week

If you ever have to reach ten-percent body-fat just for your "bones" to appear, it is terribly over and perhaps never began. Sorry!
I'm starting to think going below 12 or 15 makes you lose the youthful look and just looks too gaunt

15 is enough for facial features to appear sharp

see what works for u. if you look gaunt below 12% then build more muscle so you can afford a higher body fat% for your face.

see what works for u. if you look gaunt below 12% then build more muscle so you can afford a higher body fat% for your face.
Bullshit watch scott primal