Is 10mg accutane enough?

gymcelwarlord

gymcelwarlord

Iron
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
1
My doctor put me on 10mg isotretinion daily after doxycycline didn't work, I've seen people take about their doses online going as high as 80mg, I can't find anyone saying they are on 10mg, is it enough or should I ask for a higher dose? (My acne is severe)
 
  • +1
Reactions: keife
maybe take it and find out first before asking randoms who have less or worse acne
 
  • +1
Reactions: gymcelwarlord
How long have you been on it and have you noticed improvement yet?
Im 6 months on accutane and yea my acne is gone but ive got a lot of side effects mainly blood from nose and horribly dry lips and headaches
 
My doctor put me on 10mg isotretinion daily after doxycycline didn't work, I've seen people take about their doses online going as high as 80mg, I can't find anyone saying they are on 10mg, is it enough or should I ask for a higher dose? (My acne is severe)
they will titrate up your dose, im on 10mg rn for anti aging and oil reduction i wouldnt recommend it for lots of acne
 
My doctor put me on 10mg isotretinion daily after doxycycline didn't work, I've seen people take about their doses online going as high as 80mg, I can't find anyone saying they are on 10mg, is it enough or should I ask for a higher dose? (My acne is severe)
yeah if your around 60kg do it for 2 years but if you have lot of acne that hurts you it would be better to higher the dose
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
9
Views
82
foidrepe01
F
harvikmogsu
Replies
2
Views
23
ALMS
ALMS
skiiisjshzkbdjsbzjd
Replies
1
Views
57
Macan
Macan
Temporals
Discussion Accutane
Replies
7
Views
70
killuacel
killuacel
Molecularr
Replies
1
Views
20
umbreon888
U

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Chookie
  • Bidlet
Back
Top