Nims

👉👈
title

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Pretty good in 2022.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Nims
no man it's not ok, you're actually an incel fucktard. 798 matches every five minutes is the bare minimum to survive and keep your dopamine receptors busy.
kill yourself now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Bitch, gymmaxedhorse and 8 others
It is

• +1
Reactions: Loki
It is pretty good but you should probaly keep it to yourself because people can feel bad because they have much lower numbers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, ItsOver.com and 2 others
It is pretty good but you should probaly keep it to yourself because people can feel bad because they have much lower numbers
If it makes you feel any better I have two photos and they are both bathroom selfies.

It's fine. I got around the same too. Better Hope noob boost doesn't run off too quickly + you don't get mogged when you text them. Dopamine receptors get fried really fast

• So Sad
Reactions: Nims
Can you post?
I was joking they arent bathroom pics just trying to make hebbewem feel bad :feelsgood:. The pics are normal pics tbh they are still shit but here:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and CEO of Sex
Matches are irrelevant only slays matter

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, the BULL and Nims
I was joking they arent bathroom pics just trying to make hebbewem feel bad :feelsgood:. The pics are normal pics tbh they are still shit but here:

So you only used these 2 pics for your profile? Pretty good result and your potential is likely much higher

• +1
  • +1

Why do you wanna make someone feel bad. Does that not hurt your humanity

• JFL

Blue eyes halo

So you only used these 2 pics for your profile? Pretty good result and your potential is likely much higher
yep those are my two pics :forcedsmile:. I really should take some nt pics but I've been so busy as of late. I also need to get put some tan drops on as I look white asf.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex

You should use that other mirror selfie as well. You looked good in it

• Love it

Jfl
You have a pic of you reading like a non NT incel on Tinder?

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie and Nims
Blue eyes halo
my eyes arent blue its just the lighting.

They are just light brown but Ive got light shining directly on them so they look grey.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
You should use that other mirror selfie as well. You looked good in it
That ones frauded I was using it previously but I don't want to get my hopes up on match count based on a fake pic.

• +1
But the larger the pool the larger the probabilities that you're the Better One in a girl's stack
True but if you got 200 matches and converted none to slays better to hae had less and actually got some dates/slays

• +1
True but if you got 200 matches and converted none to slays better to hae had less and actually got some dates/slays
I don't believe ppl Who Say to have that many matches and no lays. They either match with bots or lying

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Nims
my eyes arent blue its just the lighting.

They are just light brown but Ive got light shining directly on them so they look grey.
Damn i must find you frauding ways. I have Yellow eyes In some lighting but i thought It was too much fraud lol

Damn i must find you frauding ways. I have Yellow eyes In some lighting but i thought It was too much fraud lol
Nah no one will call you out on it.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Do you think Im htn :oops:?
probably. i could see some users rating you mtn tho

it doesnt matter anw. you look good but a bit like a cuck

That ones frauded I was using it previously but I don't want to get my hopes up on match count based on a fake pic.
What’s your count?
Any girls messaged you yet?

You look much better here than the pictures you posted earlier today

• Woah
  • +1
No those pics look better than the mirror selfie

You’re actually a solid HTN PSL wise but you haven’t got much sex appeal

Online dating is largely about sex appeal- if you want proof look at the results stephiscold got in experiments for example

What I’d reccomend for you is first gymmaxxing and getting ripped and then trying to give yourself some sort of fuck boy vibes to your pics. Wear some branded clothes like Hugo boss or smething with a gold chain and sunglasses on the beach- think that kind of vibe

Right now you look good aesthetically but having a boring nerd vibe to you. You look like the sort of guy a GL girl will go for when she’s 28 as done with the cock carosel- you don’t look like te sort of hot young uni slut is gonna hook up with off tinder

I wouldn’t get any surgery tbh- I don’t think there’s anything you would substantially benefit from- trust me look through my post history if you want - if you needed surger I would 100% say

• +1
Just be white lol

what are you even doing on this site? Just go slay
This is lowkey a bragging thread
its obvious that 20 matches in an hour is good

This site attracts a lot of narcissists

• +1
I don't believe ppl Who Say to have that many matches and no lays. They either match with bots or lying
I agree tbh-

I’ve seen a lot of people claim match rates in x number of hours that mog mine to death and simultaneously say they can’t get a single crumb of pussy.

Meanwhile I’ve got half their matches or less but can slay- seems fishy to me

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Nims
Just be white lol

what are you even doing on this site? Just go slay
This is lowkey a bragging thread
its obvious that 20 matches in an hour is good

This site attracts a lot of narcissists
The quality of them is shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Leo69 and incel194012940
3 have but cba to respond I have work in morning at 6am and its almost 11pm :feelswhy:.
I’ve talked to girls casually like 5 times in my life for more than 5 mins so I never know what to say tbh. I remember even cringing hard when chadfishing trying to talk to girls

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax and Nims
I’ve talked to girls casually like 5 times in my life for more than 5 mins so I never know what to say tbh. I remember even cringing hard when chadfishing trying to talk to girls
Me aswell tbh I have really bad SAD so my social skills are so undeveloped. :lul:

• +1
Me aswell tbh I have really bad SAD so my social skills are so undeveloped. :lul:
Just take my advice tbh there’s nothing wrong with your facia bones really

Your minuscule overbite isn’t noticable from the front

You need to gymmax and become a fuckboy

Your problem is looking like a soy cuck rather than any kind of actual jaw problem

You mog me hard facial bones wise but I can slay online so go figure

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
For a big city, above average but not great. decent looking

Imo your zygos are too narrow compared to your temples and jaw, and assuming not a lot of distortion you eye ratio lets you get some filler. Jaw looks a lil rounded first pic but second a lot better

• +1
Just be a white normie theory, blackpill debunked.

• JFL

Imo your zygos are too narrow compared to your temples and jaw, and assuming not a lot of distortion you eye ratio lets you get some filler. Jaw looks a lil rounded first pic but second a lot better
What would be decent for a city with 200k people?

Reminds me of Alonso
C2mzE3QVEAEcTF_.jpg
81659dd19faa4dfdf3d978ea15e5534c
7779ac86278aa014e0fa76e9e0c473e6.jpg

• +1
How many ml of zygo fillers do you think would look good?

• +1