Is 20 matches in an hour on tinder ok?

Must be Birmingham then?
Nope close. I rounded the number a bit because I knew someone would try find the location.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
How many ml of zygo fillers do you think would look good?
I’m not an expert, but I would go to a doctor as that’s a rather tricky place for fillers.

And be conservative to start with, maybe start with matching the jaw and zygos width

• Love it
Reactions: Nims
I’m not an expert, but I would go to a doctor as that’s a rather tricky place for fillers.

And be conservative to start with, maybe start with matching the jaw and zygos width
Do you think they would improve my appearance significantly?

Nope close. I rounded the number a bit because I knew someone would try find the location.
Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, Leeds or Newcastle, anyway the exact one doesn't matter so you live in the Midlands / North, idk what difference that should make to tinder success though these are more working class regions RTT is likely more popular than in the south.

Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield or Newcastle, anyway the exact one doesn't matter so you live in the Midlands / North, idk what difference that should make to tinder success though these are more working class regions RTT is likely more popular than in the south.
What does RTT mean? and no I live in the south west.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I was joking they arent bathroom pics just trying to make hebbewem feel bad :feelsgood:. The pics are normal pics tbh they are still shit but here:

Guys who read
Miami Vice Deal With It GIF
@Jpg @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jpg, Looks234, Moggie and 1 other person

Do you think it would be silly to get fillers before getting other surgeries or can they just be removed when not needed?