Is $25 for a 20g tube of 0.1% tret worth it?

G

GymCelNeckPill

Bronze
Europe, shipping included.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
if thats most of the shipping

Can't you just walk into a local pharmacy then buy it cheaper?

I paid $20 for mine. 0.025%

it is what it is. though be careful with tret :feelshmm:

I bought 3 20g 0.025% tret tubes for 30 eur in total. Same as you, tret is not sold in my European country. I could share with you the provider, although I am not sure if I am allowed (newbie here).

I bought 3 20g 0.025% tret tubes for 30 eur in total. Same as you, tret is not sold in my European country. I could share with you the provider, although I am not sure if I am allowed (newbie here).
How long did shipping take? Please share I think you can

About 20 days, they expect it to take between 14 and 24 days. Check rxesdoc dot com.

About 20 days, they expect it to take between 14 and 24 days. Check rxesdoc dot com.
i think about buying from there, but is it legit? from what country are you and how was your experience

I sell tretinoin that I imported from India at www.tretinoin.eu, shipped from the Netherlands so if you are from EU it has no problems with customs

i think about buying from there, but is it legit? from what country are you and how was your experience
I can confirm it is legit. They send it from Lithuania, and in my case, the destination was Spain. Shipping is free so you only have to pay for the product by transferring the amount in euros to their IBAN.

By the way, the brand that manufactured the tretinoin is called Tretiheal (it is not the standard retin-a tube). The only downside I found was the shipping time of 20 days, but other than that I am happy with what I got.

I can confirm it is legit. They send it from Lithuania, and in my case, the destination was Spain. Shipping is free so you only have to pay for the product by transferring the amount in euros to their IBAN.

By the way, the brand that manufactured the tretinoin is called Tretiheal (it is not the standard retin-a tube). The only downside I found was the shipping time of 20 days, but other than that I am happy with what I got.
Gracias Bro :), de dnd eres? yo leon