Is 25 push-ups pathetic?

Yes, as much as you can in one set!
I want to have a htn tier chest

I did a bunch of pushups today will have to see another day how much i can do in one set cuz i usually dont count

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Keep in mind callisthenic athletes can do over 100 push ups in a row.

I did a bunch of pushups today will have to see another day how much i can do in one set cuz i usually dont count
You need to move on after getting decent as push ups. You should do some harder variations, get rings and do callisthenics, or do a pressing movement at the gym.

Yeah I’m just looking to not look like an absolute clown JFL. I have zero chest. I think 25x4 every other day should do the trick. Maybe one day I’ll do 28 in a set if I can cure this klinefelters

You need to move on after getting decent as push ups. You should do some harder variations, get rings and do callisthenics, or do a pressing movement at the gym.
I dont like the gym i just do pushups pullups overhead press dips situps bicepcurl and then variations on them or i wear a weight vest

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I don’t mean to belittle you or anything OP. 25 is okayish but you should aim for much higher!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
I dont like the gym i just do pushups pullups overhead press dips situps bicepcurl and then variations on them or i wear a weight vest
Overhead press with a bar ?

All this army requirements are fast half reps.
20 real slow push ups full range of motion are hard.

look at the difference between the forms:

i am 5'11" and 155lbs and have abs and a hot body but i want my chest to be larger

Yes even my weak ass could do more

@vanillaicecream How many Pushups you do broseph
65-70 if it's the first set and I'm going all the way to failure but I usually keep it at 30-35 in my workouts where I do multiple sets

• +1
65-70 if it's the first set and I'm going all the way to failure but I usually keep it at 30-35 in my workouts where I do multiple sets
god fucking damnit thats prety good

Avwrage amount of pushups for a twunk I think. How many can you do to failure
honestly ihavent been counting since i got back into it in the last month. i have been just going to failure but i have not really been counting
i dont get it, when i look at guys who have a chest like me they seem to be able to do a lot more

honestly ihavent been counting since i got back into it in the last month. i have been just going to failure but i have not really been counting
i dont get it, when i look at guys who have a chest like me they seem to be able to do a lot more
U should count so you would know how you fare in comparison to a twunk like me and be able to flex it on weak unathletic men like rl in case you're within the same range

• +1
U should count so you would know how you fare in comparison to a twunk like me and be able to flex it on weak unathletic men like rl in case you're within the same range
good idea lol i need all the ammo i can get against that fucking dumbass alcoholic fatso

here's a josh mention so he finds this post when he does his weekly name search

• +1
Reactions: vanillaicecream
Considering I could do 35 junior year of HS 4 years ago 😂? I spammed 100 today broken into 4 sets but still feel like shit

I can’t believe how weak I gotten
Depends if you are doing them with a solid form or not