Is 5 inches of girth enough to satisfy a women?

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man
As you guys know girth is very important but how much girth is needed to satisfy a women, is it 4.5 5 or 5.5 inches. Im really wondering cuz this is an area that im lacking in.

enuff for me

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Deleted member 6695, aspieSavage and 1 other person
no, i have 5 and my ex prefer more.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
no but its above average

guys, related question, is 2 inches of length enough? Asking for a friend

• So Sad
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
women dont care about that sweety

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, CommanderCope, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Obey, Ritalincell and maxxedfalloutdweller
7x5.5 minimum. 7.5x6 is ideal
Everything else is cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Clark69, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
she had her ups and downs. usually it was tightish to tight, we didnt have sex very often.
Did she tell you she prefers more, and if so how did that make you feel?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
At least 6 bro, otherwise it is over and time to head over to r/smalldickproblems

Did she tell you she prefers more, and if so how fid thar makr you feel?
yeah she told me my length is okay (around 17cm at the time, less than 7") but she'd prefer it if i was thicker. It was the sole reason i looked into penis enlargement. it made me feel like shit, i hope she dies in hell for putting me through that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, HighIQcel, Deleted member 4106 and 6 others
4.5 is world average, 5.5 is ideal.

yeah she told me my length is okay (around 17cm at the time, less than 7") but she'd prefer it if i was thicker. It was the sole reason i looked into penis enlargement. it made me feel like shit, i hope she dies in hell for putting me through that.

JFL foids standards 2020.
Btw did you actually enlarge it? Asking for a friend ofc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and maxxedfalloutdweller
Damn bro, that shit really hit home for me because my penis has the same proportions.

6.75-7 in length
4.8-5 in girth.

im ashamed to say I feel like I have a fucking pencil dick when im above average in both areas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Matheus and Deleted member 7753
enuff for ur mom thats for sure

Damn bro, that shit really hit home for me because my penis has the same proportions.

6.75-7 in length
4.8-5 in girth.

im ashamed to say I feel like I have a fucking pencil dick when im above average in both areas.

Same just below 17cm bone pressed in length (= 6.8 I think) and 5.1 in girth. It's supposed to be well above average still

JFL foids standards 2020.
Btw did you actually enlarge it? Asking for a friend ofc
yes, but only length. i dont have the proper experience and equipment to do any girth work and i live with my parents as well. i might get into it again some time in the future when i live alone. i got from 17cm to 19.5-20cm of hand stretches for a few months.

6.75-7 in length
4.8-5 in girth.

yeah it sucks, but you need to keep in mind that i was the 2nd biggest guy she had. one of her exes was 9"x6", i simply couldnt compete. there are a handful dudes like this in the world, chances are most girls can only dream of fucking a guy with a dick like that.

• JFL
I think so but it could be better tbh,try bathmate.

• +1
I was the 2nd biggest guy she had. one of her exes was 9"x6", i simply couldnt compete.
Wow its so over. Imagine getting with a girl that took a dick big enough to please a fucking whale.

@Beetlejuice
@PYT
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 you niggas see this shit?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6403, Looks234 and 2 others
Wow its so over. Imagine getting with a girl that took a dick big enough to please a fucking whale.

@Beetlejuice
@PYT
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 you niggas see this shit?
yeah big surprise, a lookmax user is leading a sad life. shocker, am i right?

• So Sad
I remeasured myself today and it came close to 5 in girth,your dick will look pretty thin with that girth if you are over 6 NBP.
That's what i think.

• +1
yeah big surprise, a lookmax user is leading a sad life. shocker, am i right?
Lol no wtf
90% of this forum is chad
Just fucking lol If you think otherwise.

• Hmm...
Cope, 8x6 minimum

For size queens yes, some of them need 12x8 to fill their cavernous hole.
For the other 60-80% of the female population, there's too many anecdotes of normal foids complaining that 8 is esthetically pleasing but not enjoyable because too big. Same for 6 in girth.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and maxxedfalloutdweller
For the other 60-80% of the female population, there's too many anecdotes of normal foids complaining that 8 is esthetically pleasing but not enjoyable because too big. Same for 6 in girth.
Lifefuel

Lol no wtf
90% of this forum is chad
Just fucking lol If you think otherwise.
by this comment alone i know 90% of your brainpower is unused. im gl too and i still lead a shit life. looks dont mean shit if all that awaits you in the future is a 9-5 job and pointless hookups, booty calls and whatnot.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Matheus and maxxedfalloutdweller
Im trying to get to 8.5 inches in length anyways, i want these bitches to feel like im stabbing them in the gut when we fuck,
@looktheorist do whores deserves an orgasm?

by this comment alone i know 90% of your brainpower is unused. im gl too and i still lead a shit life. looks dont mean shit if all that awaits you in the future is a 9-5 job and pointless hookups, booty calls and whatnot.
Damn black pilled again

less than 6 inches girth is cope

It is if it's ejaculation obedience slime up her bumhole lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, lutte and maxxedfalloutdweller
Imo, if you fuck under 30yo womans, with 6x5 you can compete, 7x5.5 is the sweet spot, 8x6 is good but could be too much sometimes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, to_stop_da_cope, Matheus and 1 other person
yes, but only length. i dont have the proper experience and equipment to do any girth work and i live with my parents as well. i might get into it again some time in the future when i live alone. i got from 17cm to 19.5-20cm of hand stretches for a few months.

yeah it sucks, but you need to keep in mind that i was the 2nd biggest guy she had. one of her exes was 9"x6", i simply couldnt compete. there are a handful dudes like this in the world, chances are most girls can only dream of fucking a guy with a dick like that.

JFL you're unlucky man. Were your gains permanent?

• +1
JFL you're unlucky man. Were your gains permanent?
Yes, I've been off for about 6 months and I haven't loss a single mm.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Yes, I've been off for about 6 months and I haven't loss a single mm.

Nice. My goal would be 7-7.5x5.5-6 I don't need much tbh. Any link or resource to your technique?

• +1
Nice. My goal would be 7-7.5x5.5-6 I don't need much tbh. Any link or resource to your technique?
visit /r/ajelqforyou on reddit and go on their wiki. I personally did s2s, but if you can use an extender buy one with a vacuum cup and wear it for 8-9 hours per day and take a 10 min break every hour to do heat. Heat imo played a big part in getting gains, as doing it increases bloodflow to your dick and repairs itself faster and more effectively than not using it. thats for length.

for girth you can either do soft clamping but clamping is far more effective and one could argue safer as it has a quick release but it exerts a lot more pressure. it's best to do some exercises before doing either to condition your dick and not injure yourself. read up on the wiki and if you have any questions ask on the subreddit. theyre very helpful and kind people.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
visit /r/ajelqforyou on reddit and go on their wiki. I personally did s2s, but if you can use an extender buy one with a vacuum cup and wear it for 8-9 hours per day and take a 10 min break every hour to do heat. Heat imo played a big part in getting gains, as doing it increases bloodflow to your dick and repairs itself faster and more effectively than not using it. thats for length.

for girth you can either do soft clamping but clamping is far more effective and one could argue safer as it has a quick release but it exerts a lot more pressure. it's best to do some exercises before doing either to condition your dick and not injure yourself. read up on the wiki and if you have any questions ask on the subreddit. theyre very helpful and kind people.

Ok will check it out. Thanks a ton man. JFL never thought I'd be interested in getting a bigger dick the thing this place does to your head

• +1
As you guys know girth is very important but how much girth is needed to satisfy a women, is it 4.5 5 or 5.5 inches. Im really wondering cuz this is an area that im lacking in.
You could try fat graft surgery tbh

• +1
Long needle dick, can attest to all women being satisfied.

6.6in length so bit lacking but 5.5in girth, as long as I fill them it's ok

• +1
over if ur not as thick as a telephone pole