Is 6"3 tall in most parts of europe ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I'm from Australia city side and 6"3 is already considered tall so i just want to hear from others who are from first world countries on what their height range starts tall from.

Nigger ur 5’7 find other things to autistically worry about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, fjor2096, johncruz12345 and 4 others
I am 6'1 in eastern europe and I am taller than like 90% of men, so yes, 6'3 is tall for sure in europe.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Elvisandreaa
I am 6'1 in eastern europe and I am taller than like 90% of men, so yes, 6'3 is tall for sure in europe.
is eastern europe like russia and poland ?

That’s tall everywhere in Europe, even tallfag Northern Europe and Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Eastern europe is manlet land

6'3 is "above average" among young Europeans. It's like the chadlite of height. You are not considered remarkably tall (chad) just yet but still above average.

• +1
6'2" in Netherlands.
I height mogg most young men still. Like being 75 percentile orso among young men.

Obviously, height mogg older people alot more.

Still it's occasionally brutals here. Because I get heightmogged on a daily basis. By some dude being 6'7" or some shit like that.
And more brutal. Every day, I come across some woman whom is at eyes level, equal-ish height as me. And that annoys me most, because it's just OFF when some woman can see you at eyes level, and I feel she thinking me as some short fag.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, .🇹🇩. and Elvisandreaa
6'3 is "above average" among young Europeans. It's like the chadlite of height. You are not considered remarkably tall (chad) just yet but still above average.
Without cheating (looking up their height), link a picture of a 6'3 celebrity off the top of your head.

Without cheating (looking up their height), link a picture of a 6'3 celebrity off the top of your head.
chris-hemsworth-shirtless-elsa-pataky-15.jpg

Hemsworth is almost exactly 190 iirc

• +1
You would 90% of men in the netherlands alone, so yeah its mogger height across the rest of Europe.

that's barely above average
I just knew that there would be guys in here saying this. PSL users are like NPC's with a limited set of responses: "It's over" "that's barely tall" "I know how big most men's penises actually are don't bother with scientific studies" "you're coping if you think face matters more than height" etc. etc. 50% of the comments here are like copypasta spam.

I just knew that there would be guys in here saying this. PSL users are like NPC's with a limited set of responses: "It's over" "that's barely tall" "I know how big most men's penises actually are don't bother with scientific studies" "you're coping if you think face matters more than height" etc. etc. 50% of the comments here are like copypasta spam.
I'm from europe and I'm 6ft2 . I don't remember the last time I saw anyone under 5ft11, not to mention that I mogg almost no one

I'm from europe and I'm 6ft2 . I don't remember the last time I saw anyone under 5ft11, not to mention that I mogg almost no one
Retarded bullshit

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
you need to leave your basement if you want to see people under 5ft11

I'm from Australia city side and 6"3 is already considered tall so i just want to hear from others who are from first world countries on what their height range starts tall from.
It's tall. I'm a touch under it and while I occasionally get height mogged it's not often.