Is 700 ng testosterone OVER at 16?

D

damiki

Here to improve looks nothing else
Or 23.2 nmol/L
Im 182cm tall and 77kg. The worst thing is I thought it would be high im built big (except im short).

Also my cholesterol is 6.4mmol/L which my clinic says is high risk?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
inject asap

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Dystopian, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
That's actually quite a lot for a modern man.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, futuregigamogger, thereallegend and 4 others
Doesn’t really matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, ItsOverCel, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
decent for modern soycuck men

100 years ago you would be considered female

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 17244 and poopoohead
If not 2000ng/dl+ rope immediately

You are a soyciety cuck ready to take it in the ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 17595, thereallegend and 5 others
eat good diet

sleep
sun
I sleep around 7-9 hours everyday. My diet is basically eggs meat and something else since I cut out snacks a year ago. Also idk if this contributes to anything but I cant get full or when I do get the feeling of being full it disappears in 5 minutes is this a symptom of bad diet?

upper middle range is fine, abnormally high testosterone isn't a sign of good health.

• +1
Reactions: Detective and poopoohead
What's your free testosterone?
I sleep around 7-9 hours everyday. My diet is basically eggs meat and something else since I cut out snacks a year ago. Also idk if this contributes to anything but I cant get full or when I do get the feeling of being full it disappears in 5 minutes is this a symptom of bad diet?
Low carb lowers your testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: Detective
Do you have full panel you can post, need to see everything holistically

high test makes you look older and gives you acne, but it also gives you more muscle so it's best to have above average but not high testosterone. you have good testosterone for a 16 year old. when i was 16 i had 400 ng/dL and now i have 900. testosterone levels doesn't mean a lot for 16 year old guys because some wil develop later than others.

Do you have full panel you can post, need to see everything holistically
I did my accutane blood check up and asked them to add testosterone on there and they agreed I can send you that if you want to?

high test makes you look older and gives you acne, but it also gives you more muscle so it's best to have above average but not high testosterone. you have good testosterone for a 16 year old. when i was 16 i had 400 ng/dL and now i have 900. testosterone levels doesn't mean a lot for 16 year old guys because some wil develop later than others.
already have acne and already on accutane

What's your free testosterone?

Low carb lowers your testosterone.
dont know about free test. In my culture we eat really a lot of bread so we eat carbs

don't do that
My mom had acne at 27 she tried everything and only when she got on accutane it fixed her acne. And now she believes its the only solution for me and won't really let me get of it

Or 23.2 nmol/L
Im 182cm tall and 77kg. The worst thing is I thought it would be high im built big (except im short).

Also my cholesterol is 6.4mmol/L which my clinic says is high risk?
having high test isn’t even optimal at that age JFL, it literally speeds up the process of ur growth plates fusing, i wouldn’t worry about it until ur like at least 18

having high test isn’t even optimal at that age JFL, it literally speeds up the process of ur growth plates fusing, i wouldn’t worry about it until ur like at least 18
if you’re on asin then it is ideal as you can keep your estrogen down while getting the growth benefits of high test. i don’t think op is on it though so yeah he’ll be fine

• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195
in the 1980s you would be at 1500 ng/dl at that age

idk im just trying to reach my potential height and also get a good physique and dont want to be late

upper middle range is fine, abnormally high testosterone isn't a sign of good health.
so should I do anything to boost it? also what about my cholesterol being really high?

Keep bragging you little shit

how is 700 bragging when there are people 2x my T levels at my age
1400 is something i haven't seen yet natty, probably 1 in a million case. My natty levels were 440, you mog me hard be happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
That's actually quite a lot for a modern man.

• Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson
It’s okay, don’t obsess with a number, in the end what matter is how you look and feel, aka androgen receptors >> androgen quantity

• +1
Reactions: damiki
It’s okay, don’t obsess with a number, in the end what matter is how you look and feel, aka androgen receptors >> androgen quantity
how do you improve the amount of receptors?

No that is above average

• +1
1400 is something i haven't seen yet natty, probably 1 in a million case. My natty levels were 440, you mog me hard be happy
Some feel great in different levels. Your body may need 500 ng/dl to function perfectly. Others need more to feel ‘alright’

Just take aromasin and your test will increase while estrogen decreases

Ez clap mine legit doubled

• Woah
How can I know if my androgen receptors are good?

This is worthless without knowing free test and DHT, sorry.

Eggs and meat actually have bioactive E in them, all the carnivore/keto as manly T promoting diets is a massive cope. Funnily vegans actually tend to have higher T scores due to the lack of milk eggs and meat - especially processed meat and processed milk in their diet.

Eggs and meat actually have bioactive E in them, all the carnivore/keto as manly T promoting diets is a massive cope. Funnily vegans actually tend to have higher T scores due to the lack of milk eggs and meat - especially processed meat and processed milk in their diet.
I dont eat in a diet I just eat as much as I can and try not to eat snacks