Is a change from this nose to this nose realistically possible with rhinoplasty?

ApeCigger

ApeCigger

Iron
My nose is disgustingly twisted and huge and deformed looking, I'm wanting rhinoplasty to shrink the nose ridge width down to the second photo, is this realistically possible? Would it cost more? Any doctors that specialize or are particularly good at this big a change? (Ignore skin tone and other differences also)
PXL 20230307 151204647PORTRAIT
FaceApp 1679894681869

• Hmm...
Reactions: Repentsinner
My nose is disgustingly twisted and huge and deformed looking
jfl niggas always hype up how shitty a feature is that they want to change when in reality it's not even that bad

your nose honestly looks fine unless it's a flattering angle, possibly a bit too wide/bulbous but it's normie level

do it if you feel like it and yes a rhinoplasty can even make your nose look like this
michael-jackson-0000-800-b2b974544909432b9b7ae4e4fb5a27bc.jpg

so knock urself out :D

jfl niggas always hype up how shitty a feature is that they want to change when in reality it's not even that bad

your nose honestly looks fine unless it's a flattering angle, possibly a bit too wide/bulbous but it's normie level

do it if you feel like it and yes a rhinoplasty can even make your nose look like this
michael-jackson-0000-800-b2b974544909432b9b7ae4e4fb5a27bc.jpg

so knock urself out :D
If this isn't the kinda nose that needs rhino idk what would be, its also pretty crooked

If this isn't the kinda nose that needs rhino idk what would be, its also pretty crooked
well you only posted one angle with bad lighting where it doesn't even look that bad, u can pm me or post more pics from different angles with good lighting