Is a legit 19 inch bideltoid "small"

Do u workout?
Do u think I have above average or good natty gymcell potential?
above average
i think you will get to 21 inches 22 if you do some weird shit from best of the best section
my frame looks similiar but with lower muscle mass, my target is 21-22 inches with various methods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15089
My friends didn't know I lifted until I flexed and showed my abs. So being lean is overrated imo
Yes being too lean is the most overrated thing ever. You sacrifice in every aspect of physical size except for definition just because of this. Like from 15% bf to 10-12% you might lose half an inch or more in your bidelt/frame. You also look like a ghoul in your face in some instances like me if you have a big ass head but a taller lanky body so you need a thicker neck. Or you look way better with more mass. That’s just my two cents from my experience but I know some people ascend from leanness

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Constantin Denis and LooksOrDeath
Do u workout?
Do u think I have above average or good natty gymcell potential?
i just started working out again after months, careless
140 lb at 5'11

• +1
above average
i think you will get to 21 inches 22 if you do some weird shit from best of the best section
my frame looks similiar but with lower muscle mass, my target is 21-22 inches with various methods
Good luck man
I will never be 22 inches wide tbh natural
I would have to have elite genetics at my size
But I think overall I can have a top 90-95 physique among men if I lift for 5+ years consistently (proportionally)
What do u think

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
above average
Seriously speaking, swimming and pull-ups help a lot to improve the frame, I have a 55cm frame although I don't know how much it is in inches (I think 21 inch = 55cm or I don't know)

To have a frame of more than 60cm you have to be full of muscles like ronnie coleman or measure more than 1.90 (look at the NBA, their average frame is 60-62cm)

• +1
  • +1
above average
What methods fam, I know: the reeves deadlift, dumbbell flys, lat bench pullovers, deltoid work directly, lat work, tricep long head work. Any stretches you know that may work? Out of curiosity I love stretches

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and LooksOrDeath
above average
Also I say that bc when I was 15 I dead lifted 365@135 pounds which is in the top 4% of Male lifters according to strength calc
It was my best lift but then I stopped
Hence I have good back genetics so it makes sense

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Broski
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 15089, Broski and 1 other person
Seriously speaking, swimming and pull-ups help a lot to improve the frame,
Yeah so many swimmers have broad shoulders, I will try and get into swimming.
I have a 55cm frame although I don't know how much it is in inches (I think 21 inch = 55cm or I don't know)
21 inches is around 55 cm ye
To have a frame of more than 60cm you have to be full of muscles like ronnie coleman or measure more than 1.90 (look at the NBA, their average frame is 60-62cm)
True for nearly every man
by the way search bts jin shoulders
Do u have a pic I curious to see how similar ur frame is
i'll pm in a sec

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
When I look in the mirror, it looks narrow.
My shoulder circumference is 47 inch with 40 inch chest and 31 inch waist.

Most people think I'm a DYEL as I'm 69kg at 5'10
I don't think so

I have a 20inch bideltoid with a 29 inch circumference waist and my shoulder to waist looks pretty good

What methods fam, I know: the reeves deadlift, dumbbell flys, lat bench pullovers, deltoid work directly, lat work, tricep long head work. Any stretches you know that may work? Out of curiosity I love stretches
I only do calisthenics and pull ups rn. 30 push ups and 15 pull ups every day. Will start going to the gym after beginner gains period.

I do cobra stretches, hand touches, and a lot of shoulder raises

Also I say that bc when I was 15 I dead lifted 365@135 pounds which is in the top 4% of Male lifters according to strength calc
I only know single number deadlifts like 100lb 150lb 200lb, what does the 365 mean?
It was my best lift but then I stopped
Hence I have good back genetics so it makes sense
for sure

Good luck man
I will never be 22 inches wide tbh natural
I would have to have elite genetics at my size
Not with muscle no
you're still 17 your clavicles will grow with pressure and naturally
But I think overall I can have a top 90-95 physique among men if I lift for 5+ years consistently (proportionally)
What do u think
Top 99 physique, average man is bloated or skinny fat

• +1
I don't think so

I have a 20inch bideltoid with a 29 inch circumference waist and my shoulder to waist looks pretty good
my waist is 28 inches in circumference and I am at 20-22% :feelsmega:

55cm = 22 inch bidetoild according to google

• +1
Reactions: Broski and LooksOrDeath
Yeah so many swimmers have broad shoulders, I will try and get into swimming.

21 inches is around 55 cm ye

True for nearly every man
by the way search bts jin shoulders

i'll pm in a sec
Swimmers having broad shoulders is correlation of causation

It’s like saying playing basketball will make u taller

Also I read that swimming won’t make essentially any different in clavicle length unless you start at like age 6

• +1
Not with muscle no
you're still 17 your clavicles will grow with pressure and naturally

Top 99 physique, average man is bloated or skinny fat
Yeah I read that clavicles are the last bone to fuse at around age 25 for most

But I’m pretty sure it’s also like 1 milliliter per year after puberty (when height stops)

• +1
Yeah I read that clavicles are the last bone to fuse at around age 25 for most

But I’m pretty sure it’s also like 1 milliliter per year after puberty (when height stops)
@Constantin Denis

• +1

That makes your physique like top 1%

I would say like 90 out of 100 men who have 22 inch shoulders also have thick waists

• +1
Reactions: Broski and Deleted member 15089

I wouldn’t believe that anyone on this forum has 22 inch clavicles without pics

Let alone untrained jfl

That’s were all the trolls that average user on .org has 25 bideltoid and 16 inch waist, so many larpers

People don’t realize that 22 inches in general is top tier elite genetics

And 22 untrained is 1 in a million

Important note: this is all assuming lean, 22 inches + on high body fat looks like shit
Just a giant meatball walking around

Last edited:
Swimmers having broad shoulders is correlation of causation

It’s like saying playing basketball will make u taller
swimming does build shoulder muscles, clavicle width in puberty only
Also I read that swimming won’t make essentially any different in clavicle length unless you start at like age 6
od'd on blackpills

• +1

I would say like 90 out of 100 men who have 22 inch shoulders also have thick waists
He doesn’t have legit 22

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho
  • +1
I wouldn’t believe that anyone on this forum has 22 inch clavicles without pics

Let alone untrained jfl

That’s were all the trolls that average user on .org has 25 bideltoid and 16 inch waist, so many larpers

People don’t realize that 22 inches in general is top tier elite genetics

And 22 untrained is 1 in a million
If I train but don't create much muscle mass since I trained athletics and boxing and I trained more cardio than weights, also probably when I lower my BF I will lose 1-2cm

Maybe you think larp but the few users who have seen my body could confirm you, I would send a photo but God, it disgusts me to see my body in the mirror

• +1
I mean yeah, it's very unlikely that his numbers are correct, but there's a possibility
Here’s Steve reeves, the og of aesthetics and is considered one of the greatest physiques ever
9D4E4E11 9E86 4E24 B643 18902992FC3C

He was measured at 23 inch clavicles and 29 inch waist

I always cage at users who claim shit like “muh 28 inch waist 22 inch shoulder width”

Finding someone with proportions like that let alone natural is like a needle in a haystack (1 in 10,000) probably

• +1
If I train but don't create much muscle mass since I trained athletics and boxing and I trained more cardio than weights, also probably when I lower my BF I will lose 1-2cm

Maybe you think larp but the few users who have seen my body could confirm you, I would send a photo but God, it disgusts me to see my body in the mirror
Pm me op, that’s fucking insane if not a larp u have elite genetics, were u a d1 athlete?

Why would u be disgusted when u have elite ratios?

Bro, I have Native American genes, bodies like that are common with long collarbones + large ribcage + small or medium waist

Ramirez is an example

Pm me op, that’s fucking insane if not a larp u have elite genetics, were u a d1 athlete?

Why would u be disgusted when u have elite ratios?
you think i'm happy taking pictures in the mirror with 22% fat, that's too suifuel :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Hmm...
do you have whatsapp or telegram? to show you my base body at 12 years old
Nah I don’t just pm me
Also at 12 years old your gonna have a 12 year old body,
Unless u hit puberty at like at 9

• Woah
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Nah I don’t just pm me
Also at 12 years old your gonna have a 12 year old body,
Unless u hit puberty at like at 9
bro, my brother has the same body gene as me and it shows since he was 9 years old, also he entered puberty at 14 when my body changed

you think i'm happy taking pictures in the mirror with 22% fat, that's too suifuel :feelswhy::feelswhy:
U would still have an insane ratio though
22 inches/ 10.5 inch waist (28 circumference) = 2.09 ratio (look up Simeon panda who has the same ratio)
And to keep those ratios at that bodyweight would be astronomically rare
I think u need to check your measurements op😂

U would still have an insane ratio though
22 inches/ 10.5 inch waist (28 circumference) = 2.09 ratio (look up Simeon panda who has the same ratio)
And to keep those ratios at that bodyweight would be astronomically rare
I think u need to check your measurements op😂
I lied to you bro I'm actually a fat curry with a 17 inch frame (y)

• JFL
I lied to you bro I'm actually a fat curry with a 17 inch frame (y)
I’m not saying I don’t believe u about the 22 inch 28 waist frame, but if u can’t provide proof
(I’m saying I don’t believe u)

I’m not saying I don’t believe u about the 22 inch 28 waist frame, but if u can’t provide proof
(I’m saying I don’t believe u)
I'll gladly provide them to you when I'm not all fat

Each one?

I saw this stated by a bodybuilding expert (can’t remember who) that your pumped shoulder width is your natural potential you could put on your bideltoid
That cant be right considering you can grow your biceps at least 4 inches. You can add at least 1 inch to each deltoid. Trust me Ive seen real life examples.

• +1
Someone would unironically say he could use a better ratio

And then I tell them it’s Chris bumstead
chris bumstead could use a better ratio tho

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 15089
Its average at 5''10 you should be around 74-80kg to not look DYEL

• +1
I meant to tag for the shoulder growth graph @Constantin Denis[
[/QUOTE]
cant find it anymore cause I changed windows, I must organize my folders first lol

• JFL
if ur fat with 19in its over. if ur very lean, 19 is very wide

• +1
No it's average
untrained and skinny?

is it a good base? how much i can add to my bidelt?

i am 17 so i hope to grow more on my clavicle tbh.

Last edited: