is a penis transplant possible

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do?
if my cousin who is 6’7 with a big wanger got into a car crash and died and i got into one and lived but needed a new cock and legs could i get his since he’s organ donor and family is priotized top of the organ list

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and copingtoohardrn
Can i take both of his long legs? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
if my cousin who is 6’7 with a big wanger got into a car crash and died and i got into one and lived but needed a new cock and legs could i get his since he’s organ donor and family is priotized top of the organ list
This one is cage inducing.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and silencio
I've been wondering about that too

ideally from another animal, like horse or elephant

Yes.

• +1
Bionic cocks exist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Apparently so, I read an interview once. They basically put pieces of your skin there but they also include the nerves.
great information. i might get that if it’s customizable.

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
I want a soul transplant. Big dick or little dick…suffering is the same

• +1
I want a soul transplant. Big dick or little dick…suffering is the same
even if you get your whole body transplanted you will still have the same soul. the only way to escape is to basically “turn your head left” in the soul realm and look around and start escaping. it’s kinda like in the matrix how if humans in the simulation focus really hard they can move their real bodies while still being in the matrix.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I don’t want someone elses dick on my body so im just gonna surgerymaxx and softmaxx my dick as that’s better

• +1
I don’t want someone elses dick on my body so im just gonna surgerymaxx and softmaxx my dick as that’s better
what surgeries/soft maxxes are you planning on doing. i’ve manually. stretched for years and nothing has happened tbh

what surgeries/soft maxxes are you planning on doing. i’ve manually. stretched for years and nothing has happened tbh
Softmaxxing PE although tbh I can’t be bothered with it. And for surgery just anything that increases my size girth or length or makes me a shower. People say there isn’t a surgery for erect gains but some say there is so idk anymore at this point

• +1
Softmaxxing PE although tbh I can’t be bothered with it. And for surgery just anything that increases my size girth or length or makes me a shower. People say there isn’t a surgery for erect gains but some say there is so idk anymore at this point
i would like to be a shower but i wouldn’t get surgery unless it increased my erect size. i’m getting my first paycheck soon and i plan on getting bathmate + phallosan forte. also leanmaxxing increases the NBEL a lot

i would like to be a shower but i wouldn’t get surgery unless it increased my erect size. i’m getting my first paycheck soon and i plan on getting bathmate + phallosan forte. also leanmaxxing increases the NBEL a lot
Oh shit yeah if you want your fatpad completely gone get lipolab and inject on your pelvis that will aid towards your penis journey. Also don’t get bathmate that’s a scam people on r/gettingbigger always recommend leluv pumps instead. I really hope there is surgery to increase erect length