Is a ugly guy with a big cock the equivalent of a ugly girl with a big n sexy ass?

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Is a ugly guy with a big cock the equivalent of a ugly girl with a big n sexy ass?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 23154, isis_Bleach and 3 others
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and GetShrekt
no cuz you cant see ti

so its irrelevant really

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Travis, Deleted member 14774 and 4 others
Yes, women love big cocks. It’s enough to ascend ugly men and the reason copers say “I’ve seen lots of ugly guts with girlfriends”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Deleted member 22124, Deleted member 20652 and 2 others
its legit only for blacks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Growth Plate
Nah cos if a guy is banging a girl just for her ass, he will switch it up when he sees a better face girl with a big ass.

Girls are way more crazy for monster cocks than guys are for big asses, and girls can't tell a massive cock guy on the street before they sleep with him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Obviously not retard

no cuz you cant see ti

so its irrelevant really
This

Even if they could, they would rather search for a guy that's good looking with a big dick

It's like asking if a fat 5'3" hairy acne ridden 2psl indian that smelled like dogshit had a big dick, would girls be into him, no? They'd rather just search for a gl guy with a big dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154
But how would I ascend with this as a 17yo in highschool?

I'll get in trouble if I show my dick print

They have no idea what I'm packing

I'd have to show it to a girl first which is impossible

It's cope anyway as I said

Obviously not retard

This

Even if they could, they would rather search for a guy that's good looking with a big dick

It's like asking if a fat 5'3" hairy acne ridden 2psl indian that smelled like dogshit had a big dick, would girls be into him, no? They'd rather just search for a gl guy with a big dick

and guys would rather search for a gl girl with a nice ass than an ugly girl with one.

the ugly guy with a big d would have some ONS appeal but be dwarfed by a gl guy

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Is hilarious how is presumed If an ugly guy have a girlfriend, by default have a big cock as well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
No, not even close. The FACE of a man is everything. Nothing else matters.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Obviously not retard

This

For hook-ups, yes, but most beckies can't lock down a Chad for ltr, so they might choose a big dick ogre over handsome dicklet if that's their preference.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
For hook-ups, yes, but most beckies can't lock down a Chad for ltr, so they might choose a big dick ogre over handsome dicklet if that's their preference.
They can't see if you have a big dick though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124