Is a upwards curved dick a halo?

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Kraken
Fully erect mine literally faces my bellybutton. Going on reddit a lot of girls have said that upwards curved dicks makes them cum easily since it hits the g spot easier, now it’s reddit so it might be larp

Thots?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Danish_Retard, whiteissuperior and 7 others
It makes your dick appear shorter in length. Also excessive curvature is actually a medical condition called penile fibrosis. It makes erections painful. I would say it's neither a halo nor a falio

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lars, Lmao, ROTTING and 3 others
It's true. I'm scared that extender will fuck up my upward curve. @CupOfCoffee @TsarTsar444

Can it??

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
It makes your dick appear shorter in length. Also excessive curvature is a medical condition called penile fibrosis. It makes erections painful. I would say it's neither a halo nor a falio
My erections aren’t painful and the curve is way smoother than people suffering from the condition your talking about (at least from the google pics)

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 3573 and Jason Voorhees
It definitely mogs when you're fucking a girl who can cum from penetration. Think about it, when you're fingering a girl you don't just keep your fingers straight and shove it in and out like you're starting a lawnmower, you curve that shit and hit her with the c'mere motion till she squirts

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, JackHanma, Lars and 7 others
My erections aren’t painful and the curve is way smoother than people suffering from the condition your talking about (at least from the google pics)
Chill nigga. I wasn't talking about you, i was talking in general. You would probably know if you had penile fibrosis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Moggedbyevery1
Fully erect mine literally faces my bellybutton. Going on reddit a lot of girls have said that upwards curved dicks makes them cum easily since it hits the g spot easier, now it’s reddit so it might be larp

Thots?
Girls like curved dick. Probably not cuz it does anything. Just because other girls said curved dicks are better.

So it’s a halo but just cuz of the flock nature of woman

Girls like curved dick. Probably not cuz it does anything. Just because other girls said curved dicks are better.

So it’s a halo but just cuz of the flock nature of woman
so would u use an extender if you had a upturned dick?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cope>rope, Deleted member 2729 and bogii
That shit doesn’t work
Loop Trump GIF

It's true. I'm scared that extender will fuck up my upward curve. @CupOfCoffee @TsarTsar444

Can it??
Found this comment o some penis extender forum, it might fuck up the curve

E0CC301B D592 401E 9D71 EA2024CAA20A

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Upwards curve is good, in certain positions helps hit the g spot easier like they said. but I doubt you even know where that is so who cares

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, BearBoy, whiteissuperior and 4 others
I have this will it stimulate an aboriginal woman @Baldingman1998 ?

• JFL
Reactions: Broski and Baldingman1998
Upwards curve is good, in certain positions helps hit the g spot easier like they said. but I doubt you even know where that is so who cares
Does anyone even know where that is? When fingering, I usually just go for the little round thing that is at the top, don't know what it's called. Is that it?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 17829
Does anyone even know where that is? When fingering, I usually just go for the little round thing that is at the top, don't know what it's called. Is that it?
yeah. u need to start hitting it with ur dick during sex

I have the same erection lol

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
It hits the g-spot easier if you are in a position like missionary, not in absolutely every case.. Doggystyle, prone bone etc... it doesn't, in that case it's downward curves that shine. It depends on position. You should be good if it's not excessive and it definitely helps in face-to-face positions. If you have an upward curve prioritize face-to-face positions and if you have a downward prioritize rear entry I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Broski, ChristianChad, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Happens due to tight suspensory ligament.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Moggedbyevery1
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and currylightskin
It hits the g-spot easier if you are in a position like missionary, not in absolutely every case.. Doggystyle, prone bone etc... it doesn't, in that case it's downward curves that shine. It depends on position. You should be good if it's not excessive and it definitely helps in face-to-face positions. If you have an upward curve prioritize face-to-face positions and if you have a downward prioritize rear entry I guess.
why do girls always say upwards is ideal if ideal curve depends on the position?

why do girls always say upwards is ideal if ideal curve depends on the position?
When getting fucked they prefer missionary to admire chads face

• JFL
Reactions: Broski, ChristianChad, zharupodrugu and 2 others
how are they supposed to give head if its curved upwards

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
how are they supposed to give head if its curved upwards
mine is the same way it points straight up

they just pull it downward and we're good

Yes, reach For The stars

This.

Just dad dick the bitch if you have downwards curve

Idk if I should upwards curve or downwards curve max :feelshah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
How about straight?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
straight or downwards is just better. with upwards angle the bj you get isn't good

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 15854
mine is a constant curve (like banana, but not as extreme) and points almost flat on my chest erect is that ideal?