Is achieving 8% bf just diet?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I mean is it legit just not eating alot and you can get to 8%? Is that how it goes?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 1476 and 2 others
tryharding yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and SkinjobCatastrophe
eat clen, tren hard etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Yeah if you stop eating or eat very little you will get to 8%. Seems really inefficient and bad though when you could also exercise and lose fat quicker without starving yourself

• +1
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 13021, gymislife and 3 others
Yeah if you stop eating or eat very little you will get to 8%. Seems really inefficient and bad though when you could also exercise and lose fat quicker without starving yourself
Well yeah thats what im planning, weight lifting and eating like 2000 calories so i will lose weight and retain muscles

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, gymislife, Yerico7 and 1 other person
literally no point in going to 8 %

• +1
Reactions: j05 and gamma
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 4562
you're going to feel like shit.
I would just do it for like 1 month at most, purely for having it achieved while im still young

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
it took my friend a couple months to be 150 8%
so i would diet to 140 if u want it quick

Fat loss is 85% diet, 15% exercise

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, datboijj and TsarTsar444
Cardio helps.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
do 400m runs, best way to lose fat trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and TsarTsar444
it's literal starvation for most people

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
it's literal starvation for most people
My definition of starving is when the body has no more fat reserves
and starts actually fully eating it's own organs
this only starts at 2% body fat
so generally almost no one ever starves even if they do a 50 day water fast

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13824
Forget about one digit bodyfat, even bodybuilders with several exp struggle to do that,instead aim for 12-15% with 80% clean, 20% junk food and workout 3x times per week

body-fat-percentage-men.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Lawton88
8% is tough unless you are really dedicated. 15% is enough for most people and even if you are a person with a bloat in face problem 12%-13% should take care of that. Also staying below 15% probably slows down adding muscle naturally if you are trying to bulk some.

I mean is it legit just not eating alot and you can get to 8%? Is that how it goes?
Yeah but you will look starved and not good. So wouldnt advise it

as long as ur at a caloric deficit u will lose weight.

You smoke meth, how tf are you having a hard time losing weight? you should have been losing weight
just from meth alone by now

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13824 and TsarTsar444
I am losing weight by eating in a deficit, fasting intermittently and walking. But I need to do weights too

getting there is a matter of time if you have the correct diet. Maintaining it is the complicated part. I was an athlete before and I was 10-11% bodyfat. The best way to maintain is to exercise a lot or become a literal athlete

8% is not possible without roids no matter how you go about it. What ends up happening is you get stuck at 10% until you look like a skeleton and that’s when it drops further to 7%. To get that muscular look at that low body fat you need roids.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
8% is not possible without roids no matter how you go about it. What ends up happening is you get stuck at 10% until you look like a skeleton and that’s when it drops further to 7%. To get that muscular look at that low body fat you need roids.
Yeah, you body can't function properly at such low bf, so it'll keep shedding muscles and replacing them with fat until your emaciated. You need healthy amount of bf (as little as you can have without exercising, at least) to produce hormones (unless you get them some other way.

Well yeah thats what im planning, weight lifting and eating like 2000 calories so i will lose weight and retain muscles
thats what ive done the last 8 weeks. my weight is exact same but more muscle and less fat