Is aiming weed a looksmin?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
I feel like I need to not be sober to go out and don’t want calories from alcohol is smoking weed a looksmin? I feel like it ruins my eye area

I feel like I need to not be sober to go out and don’t want calories from alcohol is smoking weed a looksmin? I feel like it ruins my eye area
obvious looksmin

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and midlatinocel
Weed is a big looksmin. I'm not some drug mastermind since I don't do them at all, but I knew one guy who would buy $300 worth of weed every week and this nigga would eat crazy ass meals. Luckily he would go to the gym and shit, but I remember this nigga was slamming 4x4 in n out burgers and animals fries.

weedmaxxing is nt because most normies smoke if your in a social group when you are they only non smoker you will be seen as a outsider.If you need to be drunk or baked to feel good around people something is wrong with you aka its over.

• +1
Reactions: sozz and chosen-one
I smoke weed also and it makes u look retarded and sick with puffy eyes; having a white sclera is very important to look youthful but it does make everything more fun and makes me more low inhib

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one