Is anterior pelvic tilt a major looks min? Can you post any examples of attractive people with major anterior pelvic tilt?

K

Kirby7000

Diamond
I have been improving my anterior pelvic tilt recently and seen massive difference in my face. Does having a neutral tilt positively effect your posture and facial development by much? Can you post someone who is good looking but has horrible anterior pelvic tilt

What does your pelvis have to do anything with attraction

Ever heard of reading fuck face.
Guy is right, why the fuck would you pay attention to something so fucking autistic, jfl at "anterior pelvic tilt", what the fuck, don't overcomplicate looksmaxxing, come on both you and i know the only thing that matters is Face Frame Height NT and Money, other things are just added points to your SMV

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
And btw, yes people can be attractive when having this trait, you will be made fun of because of walking like a faggot but it wont change your attractiveness, neither does posterior, but ofc having just a normal posture is the best so you dont get made fun of or get seen as weak

can cause a tilted sphenoid i’d try to fix it asap especially if ur still developing. also depending on its severity it can give u some decent height

• +1
Reactions: T3cel
can cause a tilted sphenoid i’d try to fix it asap especially if ur still developing. also depending on its severity it can give u some decent height
yea my nose/ sphenoid area is smashed in and i wondered how that happened. and I havent been able to smell for years and I have really bad allergy shiners. Since doing pelvic tilt exercises my nose is fixing I can smell and my eyes arent droppy anymore. I am 27 so that kind disproves muh face stops growing at 18 :confused:.

And btw, yes people can be attractive when having this trait, you will be made fun of because of walking like a faggot but it wont change your attractiveness, neither does posterior, but ofc having just a normal posture is the best so you dont get made fun of or get seen as weak
What does your pelvis have to do anything with attraction
I would actually give the kikes a pass to lobotomized you faggots.

Posture does effect facial development and if you haven't figured that out by your 500+ posts I would request the admin to delete your accounts now because all your postings are basically verbal diarrhea

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I have been improving my anterior pelvic tilt recently and seen massive difference in my face. Does having a neutral tilt positively effect your posture and facial development by much? Can you post someone who is good looking but has horrible anterior pelvic tilt

Fixing anterior pelvic tilt can also reveal your true height. I had a mild case of it and gained 2 cm of legitimate height.

Ofc it is. Anterior pelvic tilt looks incredibly goofy. Legit looks like ur forcing your butt to stick out. It would make a chad look goofy especially a severe anrerior pelvic tilt.

Attachments

• anterior_pelvic_tilt_fix_3c0ac3fa-0b5d-4fea-94ec-daff2315ef1e_480x480.jpg
    anterior_pelvic_tilt_fix_3c0ac3fa-0b5d-4fea-94ec-daff2315ef1e_480x480.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 0
Fixing anterior pelvic tilt can also reveal your true height. I had a mild case of it and gained 2 cm of legitimate height.
well i have an extreme case of it. Its so bad that its being causing breathing problems. My dad is 4 inches taller then me so maybes its time to ascend

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and JoshuaAccept
Ofc it is. Anterior pelvic tilt looks incredibly goofy. Legit looks like ur forcing your butt to stick out. It would make a chad look goofy especially a severe anrerior pelvic tilt.
post another goofy shit like and and get muted like this new fag.

• Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymcel88
post another goofy shit like and and get muted like this new fag.
Lol I've been on this forum longer than u probably. Keep being a subhuman with anterior pelvic tilt you ugly ass bitch. You should kill yourself lol imagine having a severe anterior pelvic tilt. What are you a 40 year old with scoliosis? And you probably have an ugly ass face too lol

well i have an extreme case of it. Its so bad that its being causing breathing problems. My dad is 4 inches taller then me so maybes its time to ascend

Fix ASAP. Could be robbing you inches of height.

Absolutely brutal, start working out, it happens bc of weakend muscles

would actually give the kikes a pass to lobotomized you faggots.

Posture does effect facial development and if you haven't figured that out by your 500+ posts I would request the admin to delete your accounts now because all your postings are basically verbal diarrhea
Bro said fuck me twice 💀

Not my fault that you are fucking inbred and have bad posture, can't even make a joke lol

yea my nose/ sphenoid area is smashed in and i wondered how that happened. and I havent been able to smell for years and I have really bad allergy shiners. Since doing pelvic tilt exercises my nose is fixing I can smell and my eyes arent droppy anymore. I am 27 so that kind disproves muh face stops growing at 18 :confused:.

You are so fucking autistic oh my fucking god, of course posture does affect your skeletal development, but your question was can anyone be attractive while having this trait? And yes, there are people who are attractive while having it, you are fucking retarded i hope you kill yourself asap i can smell the asperger thru the screen rn you lowlife nigger keep bathing in cow shit

OP is 27 and walking around like a faggot you should get fucking raped

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
OP is 27 and walking around like a faggot you should get fucking raped
I asked if its a major looks min i.e destroying your fucking face. I asked to post examples (which you failed to do so dip shit) to see if this is true or not.

Okay, so you know the answer?

I bet you watched that one youtube video jfl

Okay, so you know the answer?

I bet you watched that one youtube video jfl
I had no idea about tilt effecting spehnoid. My nose was alaways smashed in and i didnt know why. I suspected anterior pelvic tilt was reason for some of my subhumanity.

How about provide something useful like previous poster or stfu?