Is anybody volcelmaxing here?

cursedbybones

cursedbybones

hardstuck 5โ€™10 ltn
Joined
Mar 24, 2026
Posts
1,051
Reputation
1,318
Title.
 
  • +1
Reactions: kyril, BigBallsLarry, pleasevanity and 4 others
I mean, I have a terribly deep ass voice. Ngl, it's kinda annoying because I don't look like I'd have a deep voice because my puberty just started. But at school i make my voice higher-pitched to sound more approachable; it works.
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, Sensitive Young Boy and cursedbybones
I mean, I have a terribly deep ass voice. Ngl, it's kinda annoying because I don't look like I'd have a deep voice because my puberty just started. But at school i make my voice higher-pitched to sound more approachable; it works.
I said volcelmaxxing (VoluntaryCelibate) not voicemaxing :unsure:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, pleasevanity and Sensitive Young Boy
i was until your mother forced herself onto me
 
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, kyril, cursedbybones and 1 other person
I said volcelmaxxing (VoluntaryCelibate) not voicemaxing :unsure:
That's like the third time I thought something meant something else; first it was something about hymens, and now this. I'm so fucking grey ๐Ÿ˜ข @Verdams mum
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, NinjaRG9, pleasevanity and 2 others
That's like the third time I thought something meant something else; first it was something about hymens, and now this. I'm so fucking grey ๐Ÿ˜ข @Verdams mum
Bro if u want I can give u like a full breakdown of every slang ๐Ÿ˜ญ it canโ€™t go on like this little pickel
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones
yh i like anime girls
 
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_
I donโ€™t reply to any messages from girls
 

Similar threads

hipletslayer11
Replies
0
Views
6
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11
Replies
0
Views
8
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11
cursedbybones
Replies
7
Views
36
dreamz
dreamz
TGUN.
Replies
8
Views
47
5.5psl
5.5psl
๐”’๐”ฏ๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐” ๐”ข๐”ฉ
  • ๐”’๐”ฏ๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐” ๐”ข๐”ฉ
  • Offtopic
Replies
8
Views
29
keubool
keubool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top