cursedbybones
hardstuck 5โ10 ltn
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2026
- Posts
- 1,051
- Reputation
- 1,318
Title.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I mean, I have a terribly deep ass voice. Ngl, it's kinda annoying because I don't look like I'd have a deep voice because my puberty just started. But at school i make my voice higher-pitched to sound more approachable; it works.Title.
I said volcelmaxxing (VoluntaryCelibate) not voicemaxingI mean, I have a terribly deep ass voice. Ngl, it's kinda annoying because I don't look like I'd have a deep voice because my puberty just started. But at school i make my voice higher-pitched to sound more approachable; it works.
I am, but involuntarilyTitle.
That's like the third time I thought something meant something else; first it was something about hymens, and now this. I'm so fucking greyI said volcelmaxxing (VoluntaryCelibate) not voicemaxing![]()
@Verdams mumBro if u want I can give u like a full breakdown of every slangThat's like the third time I thought something meant something else; first it was something about hymens, and now this. I'm so fucking grey@Verdams mum
it canโt go on like this little pickelHelp me bro, make a thread and tag me in it. please!Bro if u want I can give u like a full breakdown of every slangit canโt go on like this little pickel
Yeh, waiting until marriageTitle.