Is anyone else depressed due to this virus?

Goldeneye

Goldeneye

Bronze
Joined
May 1, 2020
Posts
384
Reputation
457
This lockdown has been really taking a toll one, combined with how bad of a recession we will have.
 
Well yeah but if u just became depressed because of this virus now then just gtfo out of this website this is for true lonely loser niggas tryna make it in the game not chads who didn’t get paid for some reason lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
Giphy 9
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 3299, Vidyacoper and 3 others
nothing compares to facial recession
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Ritalincel and Ascensionrequired
This lockdown has been really taking a toll one, combined with how bad of a recession we will have.

Get some vitamins and go outside. Long term America is in a very strong position
 
Yeah mate, due to quarantine mostly, but it’ll end
 
was already suicidal before virus ngl
 
It's just a flu bro, you should be ok even if you get it
 
Only normies get depressed because of this pandemic
 
1590280133323
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant
I have always been depressed during my entire life, but right now I'm even worse

And I dont give a shit about economics/politics, I just dont want to stay in bed all day knowing that I'm me and I'm alive
 
As if depression is a new occurance....leave while you can greycel. For your own good.
 

Similar threads

Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
27
gnoyim
gnoyim
Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
21
NorWayItsOver
NorWayItsOver
gravema_n
Replies
3
Views
26
gravema_n
gravema_n
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
10
Views
46
Throw_Away
T
jfl7723
Replies
0
Views
13
jfl7723
jfl7723

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top